More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by avalian avalian

What woman makes the first move

The Nature of the Curse

When Karina Martinez cast the curse on Sarah Stevens she was angered beyond reason. Her blood boiled in her veins and her magic pulsed through her fingertips in a way that was almost painful. She had gone overboard on the curse. She had drawn on more magical energy than she could have hoped to control. Her intent had been to introduce some women into Sarah's life that would seduce and steal the man she loved. No matter how devoted that man might be. In truth, she'd shaped the magic so that the more devoted the man, the more powerful the curse would be when it finally triggered. She wanted Sarah to feel the same pain that she had felt when her own lover had left her for another woman. She wanted Sarah to know what it was like to be betrayed and abandoned. The energy she had drawn upon was dark and ancient. It was a power that should have been left untouched. It was a power that could have consumed her entire being.

You were very devoted to Sarah the day before your wedding, when the curse triggered. As was its nature, it swept through all the women in Sarah's life. They became sexier and more seductive. They became filled with the desire for married men, and for you in particular. But the curse had become so powerful it wasn't just a few women. Any woman in Sarah's family was transformed by the spell as was any woman in your family. Even your own female family members desired, more than anything, to tease and seduce you until you left Sarah. And the magic made sure they had the sexiness, the skill and the allure to easily break even your strong devotion to Sarah. The women who were under the influence of the curse would become like sirens, calling to you with their words and their bodies. They would be impossible to resist.

Despite the changes, no one would question the new appearance of the women. They would know they looked better than they had looked, but the changes would be dismissed. Exercise, confidence and lifestyle would be attributed as the cause of the changes no matter how impossible. The women's entire wardrobes would change to include more enticing and seductive outfits. The type of clothing that would make men weak with desire when they saw the newly sexy women wearing it. Dresses that hugged their new curves in all the right places, skirts that showed off their legs, blouses that dipped low to give a glimpse of cleavage, sexy swimwear and sensual lingerie. Their personalities would remain to a degree underneath the new seductive, teasing nature. While people might find their new behavior surprising or unexpected they would not question it as more than perhaps increased confidence or a new lease on life.

As Karina likely expected, it also swept through Sarah's co-workers and friends. She may have even been anticipating the curse affecting others that Sarah spent significant time with around the wedding: the wedding planner, photographer, caterer, hairstylist. But the magic had a much further reaching effect. It had been shaped to affect any woman in Sarah's life. The magic defined that as anyone who had a significant impact in Sarah's life. Karina herself was included in the curse's effects because the curse itself would be a significant part of Sarah's life. But it went far beyond that.

It included poets, singers, actresses, activists, athletes and politicians. Any woman Sarah found inspirational. Any woman who's words or actions had a profound impact on Sarah. Even a Nobel Laureate poet in her nineties was now so stunning, sexy and enticing that men simply could not resist her. Most of these women had no idea who Sarah was, and certainly didn't know you. Still, they became sexier and more seductive. All of them became aroused and intoxicated by the idea of seducing men in committed relationships and they all knew they could do so with ease. Somewhere inside them they knew they were looking for a specific man, but they had not yet met him or the woman he loved. Somehow they knew they wanted to seduce and steal you.

But these changes were not enough. Karina wanted the man Sarah loved to give in to all the temptations that were offered to him. She wanted him to become completely corrupted and betray Sarah over and over again. The curse ensured that no matter how many times you gave in to the temptations around you, you would always be ready to surrender to the next temptress. It rewrote the essence of your being. You could become immediately erect after even the most intense orgasm. No matter how many times a woman made you cum, you would always have more cum for the next woman. No matter how many women seduced you into betraying Sarah, you would always be ready to betray her again, and again, and again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)