More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

List of stories

The Mysterious Monster

Sakura was in a large forest. She had been sent to deal with a reported monster that had attacked several travelers in the area. The victims could not give a good description of it, so she wasn't entirely sure what she was looking for.

She cautiously looked around for any sign of the monster, but she was starting to feel frustrated. She was very deep in the forest and there was still no sign of anything. She had tried to stick to paths, but eventually went off into the forest when she found nothing, hoping to have better luck if she looked deeper in. She tried to find any signs of anything, considering it may not be a monster, but rather a criminal gang or something else.

She was starting to feel frustrated when she heard rustling behind her, in the foliage. She had encountered very few creatures in the forest, which was strange. This could mean this is the monster, she thinks, excitedly. She was tired of wandering around in the forest and was ready to beat the shit out of the monster for making do so.

Is it the monster?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)