More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

The Multiverse Strip Club

You are at home on your computer, checking your email, and find one titled Multiverse Strip Club. You click on it without stopping to think that the email might contain a virus. When the message opens, there's a video file, which you immediately click on without hesitation.

"Hello," a female voice says off-screen as the video starts. As the woman talks, the video shows the inside of a strip club. "If you're watching this video, you are one lucky man. I wish to invite you to come and visit the Multiverse Strip Club. Have you spent hours looking at porn featuring fictional female characters? Have you fantasized about having sex with these characters but know that could never happen since they don't exist in the real world? Well, good news. At the Multiverse Strip Club, you can meet all your favorite fictional female characters and make all your dreams come true."

The video changes from showing the inside of the strip club to displaying many images of women you assume are cosplaying as fictional characters. You are astonished by what you see. These women's cosplays are amazing. You think to yourself. That is the best Harley Quinn cosplay I've ever seen. And that woman looks just like Jessie from Pokémon. How did she get the hair right? It doesn't look like she's wearing a wig.

Each time the video changes to show a new image, you pause it so you can spend more time looking at the cosplayers. You have no criticisms, as all the women are perfect replicas of the fictional character they are cosplaying as. After you see two specific female characters appear on the screen, your jaw drops.

Oh my god! Pyra and Mythra! Okay, I'm definitely going to visit this strip club. Where do they find all these women? And how do they make them look exactly like all these fictional characters? Knowing the video likely won't provide you answers to your questions, you continue watching, hoping you'll find out where the club is soon.

The female voice you heard earlier returns. "That was only a small sample of who you can meet. At our strip club, we have all your favorite fictional female characters from video games, anime, comics, and more. We add more characters to our massive family all the time. If you come to our strip club and we don't have your specific favorite character, no problem. Tell us which character you want, and we'll have her in our club tomorrow, ready to make all your dreams come true when you return."

How... I'm not even going to ask how they manage to do that. Hopefully, they already have all my favorite female characters there. Now tell me where the strip club is.

You become slightly annoyed as the woman explains more about the strip club instead of telling you where it is. "The Multiverse Strip Club is different than all other strip clubs in that you can touch our dancers as much as you want. In fact, all our dancers encourage you to touch them. Isn't that right, Gwen from Total Drama?"

When the video shows Gwen wearing a skimpy outfit and dancing on stage, you feel your cock becoming erect. She smiles at the camera and says, "That's right. All the girls here, including myself, don't consider ourselves strippers. We see ourselves more as horny sluts whose only desire and purpose is to make all of your dreams come true."

Wow! Not only does that woman look like Gwen from Total Drama. She sounds like her too.

"I would like to spend some time with you in private, Gwen," a male voice says off-screen.

"Oh, Master. Do you need a more private dance?"

Gwen gets off stage and quickly strips all her clothes off. When she strikes a pose and smiles seductively at the camera, you pause the video to admire her body for a few seconds before resuming it. She gives a wink to the camera before disappearing inside a room.

In the background, you can slightly hear Gwen's moans as the female voice says, "The Multiverse Strip Club isn't just a strip club. It's also a brothel where you can make all your sexual fantasies about your favorite female characters become a reality. And the best part is, you don't have to pay anything. That's right. You can have sex with as many fictional characters for as long as you want for free."

You pause the video to think about which female character you want to fuck first once you get to the strip club. But then you quickly realize something. If people can have sex with a fictional character for free and for however long they want, then won't that cause a problem? I can think of many characters that would have a massive line of men waiting for their turn to have sex with them. The Multiverse Strip Club must be crowded with people all the time.

You resume watching the video, hoping the woman will say you can book to spend time with a specific character or something.

"Every single one of our girls is always ready to fulfill all your sexual fantasies whenever you want. Isn't that right, Shantae?"

The video shows Shantae dancing on stage. She looks at the camera and says, "We'll do whatever you want. All of us girls here don't care about money." Shantae winks as she spreads her pussy.

"Your happiness is worth much more than money. The only thing we care about is having you treat us like the horny slut we are. All three of our holes are always ready to be filled with lots of cum."

"The Multiverse Strip Club is always open," the female voice says as Shantae resumes dancing. "So, what are you waiting for? Come to our club, located..."

The video shortly ended after the woman provided the location of the club. It's surprisingly very close to where you live. You can drive to the club in under 15 minutes. I hope at least one of the female characters I want to have sex with is available when I get there. You think to yourself as you leave your house.


A/N: I keep coming across many good images featuring characters I don't know much about. The only thing I know about the characters featured in the images in this chapter is their names and where they're from. But I came up with this idea of how I could write a chapter with fictional characters I know nothing about. I hope you all enjoyed it. I might write another chapter if I find more images of characters working at a strip club. Links to images and who created them are in the comments.

A/N2: I rewrote most of the paragraphs in the chapter. I didn't really add anything.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)