More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wikia Wikia

Where do you want to go?

The Multiverse Daycare-World for Godhood

Far away, in the farthest reaches of the multiverse, there is a world that is both beyond and within all worlds. This is the world of The Oldest Gods.

The Oldest Gods created the Multiverse and its countless worlds. Then, they created Newer Gods to guard and protect their creation. These Newer Gods were fickle and selfish and were prone to treat the mortals of their worlds as though they were toys to be broken, so the Oldest Gods had decided that the Newer Gods were flawed and revoked their claim over their many worlds.

When they saw what their Godly children had done to their creation, they had deemed that only mortals can empathize with mortals and so they had decided to bless those they deem worthy to join them as Gods.

The power of godhood was an immense thing, and the mortals they choose were mere newborns compared to the Oldest Gods, and so they crafted a world specially made to care for and train these new godlings. They will be given all the time in the world to learn and grow and come into their power, even if it took centuries.

A playhouse universe for their surrogate children.


You wake up with a splitting headache. Worse than a hangover. You feel weightless before the sensation of gravity returns, though your five-senses have yet to wake-up with you. You have vague memories of what happened. It was raining, you were driving, then a lurch, and then... darkness.

"How are they?"

"They're still a little groggy from the transfer, but they should be fine after we get them cleaned up."

You feel a stinging sensation on your ass before your sense of touch adjusts and you realize that it's just cold. The odd sensation meanders there before it wanders in between your legs.

You're eyes open, adjusting to the light.

"Look who's awake," said the voice. It was kind, almost eager that you've woken up.

It was a woman. She was beautiful, with long blonde hair. She almost glowed with the light that touched her from a nearby window.

"Hi sweety, did you sleep well?"

"Mhhm? Mhmm!"

You feel something in your mouth and spit it out. Your arms, sluggish, grab the object and you get a better look at it.

It was a giant, pink and blue colored pacifier big enough for you.

"W-What... where am I? Where did you take me?"

The woman, which you realize was much bigger than you, effortlessly lifts you from your feet and slides something under you. It was then that you realize that you're completely naked. You try to cover your shame, but your arms are still sluggish and won't cooperate properly.

"Don't worry sweety," the woman assured you, popping the pacifier back into your mouth. "We'll answer all your questions in due time. Just let me get you all set. Okie-dokie?"

You don't spit the pacifier back out. In fact, you find the act strangely comforting as you look around as best you can.

The room you were in was almost completely barren except for a wall of windows, displaying a beautiful morning sun.

You feel something squeeze in between your legs and you try putting your knees together, only to find that whatever she put on you is too thick to let it happen. You also heard it crinkling.

It's then do you realize that she had just diapered you.

"Now that that's finished, that just leaves one other thing."

She puts a hand under your head and another under your back and effortlessly picks you up. It's there you realize just how massive she is, being several heads taller than you, as she carries you over to a chair in the corner of the room.

"W-What is this? What are you going to do to me?"

Instead of answering verbally, the woman adjusted her shirt and outpopped one of her breasts. It was big, with a dark-brown nipple that had a dew of liquid at the tip.

Not having the strength to do anything, you impotently shake your head as she shoved her boob in your face. As though a long-dead instinct overrode you, your lips latched onto the nipple and you felt compelled to suck all the milk out from its source. You drank it so fast, you could barely taste it.

It was when the gnawing hunger in your gullet subsided did you realize just how hungry you were. The giant woman rubbed your bare back with a gently palm as she hummed a song as you helplessly fed from her.

Who is the protagonist we're following?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)