More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by One37 One37

Who?

The Milf

"Freeze time" Ben shouted as he decided to check out the milf. As he got closer it became obvious that she was out on a run. She had tight black running shorts on which stuck to her ass like a second skin. Where as up above, it took two sports bras to hold them still.

Ben pushed his hand down to the back of her shorts, he ran his finger up and down her ass crack. It was very sweaty from all the running she had been doing, Ben then pushed his middle finger into her anus.

"Oh, she's taken it up the ass before!" He said as he fingered this hot milfs asshole.

Before fucking her, Ben stripped her naked. There she was in the park in front of 20-30 people, naked.

"Hmm, unfreeze time" Ben went behind a bush and unfroze everyone.

The milf continued in her runnig stride for 3 steps before looking down and seeing. She desperately looked around for options, but saw none. Most of the people were staring at her hot ass body now. Panicking she started sprinting home.

"Not so fast, freeze time!"

Ben inspected the people staring: in the corner of the park he noticed a group of black guys looking and pointing there phones at her. He then noticed the milf was running torwards a dark tunnel...

What To Do With The Milf?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)