More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by One37 One37

What To Do With The Milf?

Fuck Her Himself

"Eh, i'll do her myself"

Ben picked the milf up and over to the bench, a older couple of about 65 were sitting at the bench but that didnt bother him. The woman of the two had pretty big tits too, so Ben hung them out her shirt, the cupped the milfs hands over them. While moving her head to be sucking the mans flaccid tip.

Now she was bent over infront of this couple Ben begun. Spitting on her holes, mixing his saliva with the sweat of her crack Ben his way straight into her asshole. It was tight, but not too tight.

After wiggling fulling in he began thrusting. Entering ass deep as he could into her unsuspecting hole with every push. This was his first anal fuck and he wasnt going to last long, Ben grabbed the milfs long black hair, put his feet on the bench either side of her. Then pulled himself up and fully mounted the running slut. Picking up the speed he was fucking as fast as he could, without even decideing where to cum, he sprayed his load deeping into her asshole.

Pulling out he further stretched her hole by using two fingers to pull it open, and see the cum start to drizzle out.

After walking off he unfroze to see a very confused couple see a naked, fresh fucked, milf groping and sucking them. The milf reverted back, and did a runner.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)