More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by marvelfan marvelfan

What's next?

The Mighty Glot!! TPB PART 1

From the Pages of Fantastic Four Unplugged...

He who sucked on the bones of kings and paupers alike...

He who picked his teeth clean with the bones of said very kings...

He who sucked on the marrow from the bones of the last Frost Giant....

He who sold his own mother for a pound of dog flesh...

He who snacks on the brains of dragons...

Against him you will fall as all others have...

Against him brains are useless unless on a plate...

HE WHO HAS TASTED DEFEAT ONLY ONCE...

BUT HE WILL HAVE HIS ...

THE MIGHTY GLOT!!!

glotandsue

(Continuation of FF Unplugged Issue #3).

Glot the Mighty, the large lumbering troll ripped meat with his sharp teeth from the cooked leg of a large cow. The carcass of the large cow laid next to to him as the fire crackled.

The big brown skinned troll was livid, as usual, he kept looking to the road, waiting for unique tracks- Glot had done so for years now!

Ever since Mr. Fantastic had bested him. It was his only defeat in this land during the Hyborian age! Men fell at Glot's feet- but this stretchy little worm of a man tricked him with some magic that elongated the worm's limbs, Richards had cast Glot out of his old home.

While Reed Richards had Dr. Doom, The Wizard, even alternate versions of himself to contend with, Glot only had one nemesis....Mr. Fantastic. It was the only name Glot knew the stretchy man by, his only defeat, Ever!

His only defeat, a minor one to any other being enraged the troll, and he took it out on the people of this land. Ruled them as a god. Or made them think as such. He told them stories of using the bones of kings as toothpicks, and sucking the marrow of Frost Giant bones. He wasn't lying.

But long ago, Glot the Great and Terrible, had spared an Imp. A strange green foolish thing whose powers were no match for Glot's might. Glot was to consume this impossible thing. In the moment before the troll crunched on its skull, the Imp promised to help Glot if the troll spared him. The Imp told Glot he would suffer but one defeat, but if Glot spared the Imp, the magic green nuisance would ensure that Glot received his over Glot's greatest enemy.

"In a brilliant flash your ultimate victory will come!" The Imp had said.

At the time, Glot the Horrid had no rival, no nemesis, no possible equal. He was a living god, he thought for a long time. But then the stretchy man came, the Fantastic Man, Glot seethed at the thought of him.

But since that defeat..... years passed. And nothing. Not one chance to redeem himself. He had bested men of glory, honor and legend. Men of metal and iron, men of science and sorcery with capes and eyes and swirling hands, men of blonde locks who claimed to be gods. None could defeat Glot. None but that stretchy man.

Above his head a burst of light flashed. A strange star flew across the night sky. It flung down and towards the small former nomad camp that now housed a farm town. Glot munched his meat, blood dripping down his chin, fuming as he searched for one of two tracks, either Mr. Fantastic, or that lying Imp.

That little green Imp. Some called him a demon and said he took other forms with a hat and yellow and purple strange garb, he terrorised the Hyborian world. Something about his name beginning with an "M" or something. Glot didn't care, this time he'd eat the little shit!

Moments ago....

Susan Storm Richards heard the alarms buzzing around her. Her self contained pod in the new Negative Zone Fantasticar had somehow been separated from the main ship. She didn't know how! The Fantastic Four were responding to a distress call from a small planet in the Zone. One minute they were racing towards a fight with Annihilus and his army, and next there was an explosion. It seemed only Sue's car was effected!

"Your pod is breaking up," the crackling voice of Reed Richards was heard over the intercom

"Just eject and use your jetpack." He spoke to his wife calmly. "We'll have to double back". He was calm, as was she. They both knew her ability. She was already placing a protective field around herself.

Sue shook her head. "Get to the planet Reed." She insisted, attempting to put on her jetpack. "You know me, I'll be fine."

"Copy that Susan." Reed responded not wanting to fight with his wife. He knew it was a losing battle. "Try and jet your way there. It will only be a few hours. I've given your wrist comm the coordinates."

Sue's wrist lit up with a holographic directional sphere representing the Zone. She was looking down and then saw a bright green light out of the corner of her eyes. Her head jolted up as an odd swirling sphere appeared in front of her burning ship. There was no avoiding the green mass that swirled like green liquid. "Reed are you seeing this?" She tried to communicate with the Fantasticar's main pod, piloted by her husband. But no response came as her pod flung through the green light.

There was no response on the comm, which made Susan uneasy. Ir appeared worm hole opened right in front of her pod. However, she'd never heard of such a thing in the Negative Zone. Suddenly the pod began to dip down and and then Susan felt the effects of gravity as the pod was pulled down at a high rate of speed. "An atmosphere?" Sue spoke out loud to herself. She checked her wrist comm but it was blinking with "error" signs. "There shouldn't be an atmosphere like this anywhere in the known Zone," Sue accidentally rhymed. Around her the passive flames became burning metal. Sue did her best to shield herself and the parts of the pod around her.

It was painful to feel the heat and pressure, but Sue managed to maintain her shield as the burning wreckage entered the atmosphere. Sue couldn't stop the trajectory, even with an invisible parachute. She was too beat down from the entry to fight needing to maintain a field around her. Luckily, she was able to steer the now glowing orange metal pod into a large lake.

The pod hit the water with a HISS, and Sue swam to the surface with a bubble of air around her head.

When she reached the waterline she let her invisible air bubble open and sucked in a breathe of fresh air. On the shore of the small pond was a village. Many of the villagers were gathering at the shore. They were pointing and speaking a language Sue didn't recognise. Her universal translator wasn't picking up the language.

The Invisible Woman swam to shore and checked her wrist computer. Around her the villagers gathered, staring at her dissolved sight. An elderly man in a brown robe, carrying a staff strode up to her and began to speak. "Hhhooow dddddiddddd yooooouuuuufh gggetttu heeettttrrr?" His words initially not translating- Sue's wrist comm then began to beep. She looked down to her wrist computer to see that the old man in fact was speaking a language of ancient upper Hyborea.

"When was the last time it was spoken?" Susan asked, realizing a new fact. Her wrist comm reported that it hadn't been spoken since 13,000 BC. "I've gone back in time," Sue sighed, but at least it was Earth. Way back. Pre-historic. She'd been to this time before- to save Reed- after Hyperstorm trapped her husband in this time. Odd, she thought, and she wondered if Hyperstorm had done it again.

The elderly man continued to speak, and in time, Sue's universal translator began to work in her ear.

"Blaq tarn eeep, you zaats woman?" The man asked.

"Excuse me?" Sue got some of the words as her translator was struggling to catch up.

"Blaq are you Sky Woman?" The man spoke again. He then asked once more. "Who are you sky woman? Where do you come from?"

Susan nodded. "I'm Susan Storm-Richards....of....of...well....New York....but just not yet."

The people grumbled and mumbled around her, more people began to reach the shore forming a large crowd! The elderly man looked her up and down "What strange garb!"

Suddenly, Sue was aware of glancing by the male members of the crowd. She looked down to see her uniform and bra ripped below the chest line exposing massive amounts of under cleavage with her pants torn in areas exposing her muscular ass, seeing this she used her powers to go invisible from the neck down.

A gap arose. The elderly man held up his staff. "Are you a witch Susan Storm-Richards? For I am the shaman of the Kozaks and I will protect my people!"

Susan Storm sighed. "Not a witch." She looked around. "Guess we have a lot to discuss." She shrugged.

Months later.....

Glot the Mighty lumbered down a path towards the town of the Kozaks. It was time for them to pay tribute, and he had his eyes on the horses in a far stable. He licked his lips as his mind thought of the lovely horse meat. He'd spent the past winter, spring and summer hunting both the green Imp and Mr. Fantastic with no luck. He went from Koth and Stygia all the way to Khitai in search of either.

For months Glot the Mighty hadn't given the meteor from last year even a thought. Despite the fact that the burnung sky rock delivered his triumph over his great enemy.

Glot hunted his quarry, however, it was as if the two were from a different world or never existed at all. Glot recalled Mr. Fantastic repeatedly stating "where I'm from". But the Mighty Troll had searched far and wide for this land of magic powered beings, and nothing.

As the great brown skinned Troll walked towards the pen of horses to select his dinner, he heard a feminine voice speak from the barn. He looked over to see a beauty of a blonde.

sexy warrior

"You will leave this land troll." A woman in a dark brown leather coat stepped from the dark of the barn.

warrior

She was flanked by a middle aged man in a robe with a walking stick. On the other side of the woman was a young skinny boy, no older than 20 years old, clad only in a tunic, and holding a small short sword. The woman flung her heavy coat to the ground revealing a unique chainmail outfit and large broad sword at her side.

wow

"Hmmmmm," Glot rubbed his chin, ogling the young woman in a very revealing chainmail outfit. The portion that came over her cheat could barely contain her ample bosom. "I do not recognize you wench!" His eyes roamed down to her crotch, noticing only a small piece of chainmail covering her privates and a similar small slice of chainmail over her pert white human ass. Her very sight began to stir feelings in the massive Troll. "Glot would remember one with such wonderful curves!" She was much different than the flat chested, small framed Kozak females.

"I've heard of your lack of manners Glot," the female stood confidently her head covered by a chainmail helmet that came down to hers shoulders. Her long blonde hair flowed beneath the chainmail down her back. "I will give you one more chance to leave this land." She stared into those black large troll eyes.

"Who are you that challenges the Mighty Glot!" The troll began to chuckle. "I sucked the marrow of the last Frost Giant," he began to walk around the three adventurers as they took a more defensive stance. "I picked my teeth clean with the bones of...."

The woman nodded, slightly annoyed. "I know who you are and what you've done." She reached down to her side and pulled out a sword. A large broad sword and held it in the sky. "I am Susan STORM of Hyborea". She shouted. "It is I who defeated Goram Singh and the Red Lion upon the Winged Dragon," she stared into the large eyes of the troll who smiled heavily back at her. "I who Slew the Sea serpent of nostume."

"Heheheheheh, Glot has heard of the sun haired amazon!" He certainly had, as it was all Cimmerians could speak of. He again ogled her form as she now held the sword with two hands. "None spoke of your....endowments." His wide sharp toothy grin filled his face. His sheep fur waist tunic moved reacting to the beautiful warrioress.

Susan stood firm. She created a barrier or forcefield around her two compatriots. "Stay sharp Kiev," she whispered to her Paladin comrade. He was helping with a further protective spell. She glanced at young Pitt, the blonde haired teen that had become something of a sidekick. He didn't speak, but in the past months she'd become close enough to communicate with her eyes. She scolded the young boy who gripped his own sword and silently told him to stand down. She was keeping her eyes on the massive Trol, whose villainous eyes were locked on Sue's female form. She noted the movement under his sheep skin crotch covering. It was nothing new. Her appearance was much more tantalizing to the people of Hyborea. Specifically male humanoids.Apparently the world was eons away from full chested women.

Sue kept her cool, holding out her sword. "I have felled the Beast men of Brutheim," she snickered, glancing at his crotch, "and they were far more FORMIDABLE, than you." She stressed the words to add insult.

Glot looked around and noticed townsfolk coming to investigate. He made a move towards the three adventurers, slowly, watching their reactions. He was shocked when he was stopped by something unseen. "The people of Shem did call you a sun haired witch." Not many blondes in Hyborea either. "What did they call you again in Cimmeria?" He tested the perimeter around them once more.

"Valeria...." Sue watched him holding her sword tighter, squeezing the grips. "It means deadly Storm! Which you will soon find out." She held one hand out off the sword and sent daggers of at the hulking beast. She watched, and felt them ping off his brown thick hide. As if the shape invisible knives were beach balls.

"You have some sting to you," Glot laughed and then raised his fists and slammed down. He wasn't bright, but he knew his brute strength and it always seemed to work. He watched both the sun haired female and the older Paladin step back from his blow. Two witches, he laughed in his head.

"This has been fun," he mused, "but you must know my nails are like daggers, and that Glot," he raised his hand to strike down on the three huddled heroes. "Has never been defeated." He moved closer and dropped his massive hand hoping to slice the girl slightly, harm but not kill...yet. He was shocked when she stopped his attack with her sword.

"And you must know," Sue held strong against the trolls strength. "This is sword of Naram Singh." She pulled the blade along his nails and then swung it with two hands low at his knees. She sliced his knee and the beast dipped forward. "Taken from the stomach of Mangog, in the Cave of Ages." She shouted twisted around and slashed at the trolls stomach. "Slayer of demons." She spoke as the troll held its stomach. She bared her teeth and raised the sword at the now kneeling Troll. "It cleaved the stomach of Ice Worms!" She . then slashed down the Troll's broad chest. The troll lurched forward from the slash. "And you have been defeated before liar." She raised the sword, and the now large crowd cheered as their warrioress was about to deliver the killing blow.

Instead, the Troll looked up and smiled. "How do you know that." He leered at her again curious.

Sue brought the blade down. "Because it was MY HUSBAND who beat you." She snarled, but felt her sword stop. The troll had caught it. She sliced his hands, but he seemed not to care. The creature stood laughing, and a gasping crowd observed slashes on his knees, stomach and chest as if a cat had scratched him.

Susan suddenly lost some of her confidence and resolve. The sword in her hand was made of Orichalcum, the legendary metal of atlantis, just like her chainmail. The sword had felled demons, goblins, orcs, beast men, sorcerers and monsters. But it seemed as if this Troll's hide was as thick as a brown leather. She wondered for a moment if this was a version of the Hulk, which would be impossible.

Her heart began to beat and she held her sword as he circled her group. Sure, the chainmail didn't cover her stomach or legs, but it was heavy, hot and cumbersome. Suddenly, his glare made her self conscious for the first time.

"Who is your husband?" Growled the Troll.

Sue held her sword with two hands breathing heavy, trying to regain her composure. "Reed Richards.....but you know him as Mr. FANTASTIC!" This statement helped her resolve. She'd been leaving messages in rock and tree and sand for months in hopes Reed would see. But she knew this was a time before recorded history. Before the great cataclysm, catastrophe or flood or whatever was to come. She was 13,000 in the past. And about 5,000 away from recorded history. Reed would have to know to search the past, and the sunken empires of legend. In other words. she was alone, and felt it right then.

Those words echoed in Glot's mind. It seems the Imp had kept the promise, at least of sorts. He suddenly felt he couldn't breathe. As if something was around his head. He brought his claws to his head and pushed.

Sue felt the sharp claws in her mind as if they were cutting her body. She tried a new approach cut off his oxygen with a bubble. He sliced through it like bread "How is that even possible?" Her nose started to bleed.

"Trolls have magic too young sun hair." He chuckled and reached out to grip her head. Suddenly large boulders appeared above the Troll's head and crashed down upon him.

The crowd cheered their mystical warrioress, whose hand was outstretched. She'd crushed the monster under ten tons of rock. But the joy, fleeting as it was, was short lived as the behemoth emerged from wreckage, dusting off dirt as if it were a nuisance.

Sue began to get scared, so scared, more than she had ever been! She made invisible battering rams around her arms and began to race towards the Troll. The girl began laying blows to his stomach. But nothing even made him move. He giggled like a child being tickled and swatted her away, until she fell on her back. Her nose bled from the reverberation of her blows to his tough hide. She was exhausted then, and trying to catch her breath.

"I would kill you and put your head on a spike," Glot taunted as he walked towards the fallen warrioress. "For Mr. Fantastic to see....BUT," he chortled as he came upon Susan, who was on her knees, still holding her sword up. "I find you far too alluring for such a fate." The great Troll once again reached to grab her head, but was again impeded when a purple dragon of energy appeared in the sky and swooped down. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw the bald Paladin in Sue's cadre motion with his staff. Glot growled loudly in annoyed rage. Mere parlor tricks.

But Susan saw this as an opportunity. As Glot grabbed the magical purple dragon projection from the sky around the neck, Sue used the distraction to her advantage. She sent wave after wave of invisible cannons at the beast in all directions, further, she tried cutting oxygen off to his brain from the inside, but his anatomy was truly foreign to Sue. Still, it was an all or nothing moment. With what fading strength she had left she raised the magical sword and drove it at Glot's barrel chest, as the beast fought the fake dragon.

Glot looked down as the sword pushed into his chest. But then it stopped and broke in half. He grinned as he broke the neck of the dragon and flung it at the Paladin laughing.

"Impossible," Sue sank to her knees, wiping blood from her nose. "It is Naram Singh." She kept repeating in disbelief. "Orichalcum, forged in Atlantis " she sobbed looking down at the broken sword. She felt something grip her head, and found her head in a cage of sharp Troll nails. Suddenly she was lifted up, as if nothing but a doll. The troll brought her head to his own face. She felt so and weak, more than she ever had. She was still pummeling him with invisible projections, but they were fading as well, and lacked any power. She was done. Sue had a chance now to gaze upon his grotesque face, a large sharp toothed grin from ear to ear. A hoop earring in his nose and several around his ears. Some gold studs in his eyebrows. His hair, dark and brown, pulled back and braided in long strands, giving him a rather large looking brown forehead. He had a strand of hair beside each ear braided at the ends, almost like a religious right.

"Where was Glot," he smiled ogling her entire body as he held it up like a doll. "Yes, your alluring nature," he stated and Sue heard a strange sliding and sloshing noise below her. "You and I are a lot alike sun hair."

Sue spat through his fingernail cage, "I am nothing like you." She had given up the battle but wouldnt give up the fight. Behind her, her trusty Paladin was working, but it would be no use. She told him to stand down.

Glot nodded to her. "But you are. We are both beings of great power, saddled by the humans around us." He turned Susan's body, her head in his left hand to look upon the crowd of Kozak villagers, and her two compatriots who stood with weapons waiting for some hope. "They are pathetic, we should rule them. They are worthless, and good for nothing but to worship our power."

"They are human...like me", Susan seethed. "You are a monster that will be vanquished like all the rest." She began to trail off in a long speech.

But Glot wasn't listening to her pleas and whining. Instead he took in her scent. "You also love the battle, as I!" Glot's grin grew.

Susan suddenly felt something around her right breast, as Glot trailed a long nail on his right hand. He stopped to move her chainmail above her breast, but then his digit moved down her back. She shuddered when she felt his long nail lift her chainmail skirt in the back rubbing slowly over her ass. She suddenly felt weak, alone and as never before in her life.

"I can smell how much you enjoy the battle!" He taunted her taking in another whiff of her scent, but it was not the odor of her body he took in or was mentioning.

The Invisible Woman realized this as she felt a pressure on her womanhood from behind. His hand was cupping her rear, and one nail pressed her cloth covering, the current times equivalent of panties. Susan was mortified, suddenly feeling the eyes of the silent crowd of townsfolk upon her. There was another sense of pressure and a loud shredding noise.

Shhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrr!

And without warning, the Troll's sharp nailed end of his digit was inside Susan, moving quickly, deeper into her most private parts. Sue's eyes merely hung open in shock, unable to process what was occurring. Susan hadn't been touched by a man since Reed last made love to her. And that was over a year ago for her own timeline. Sure men, creature, wizard and even beast alike had tried in this ancient land, but she'd vanquished them all. What scared the most was the ease with which he entered her. Was she truly that excited in battle? She hated to admit it, but it had always given her a rush. She just didn't think it travelled so south on her body.

Her eyes locked his, and her mouth hung open, still on disbelief. His sharp nail moved slowly in and out, and Sue was to worn out to fight. Her eyes took in his frame, muscle upon muscle, and her body reacted in a primitive way, sending further signals to her womanhood to moisten. Did he notice? She wondered, still staring with an open mouth, as his claw push slowly in and out of her wet pussy. Did the crowd notice? They made not a sound, unaware of the most intimate moment occuring right before their eyes between a male Troll and a human woman. An unholy, but intimate moment as a troll fingered a human female beneath her skirt.

With a quickness that left Sue feeling embarrassingly empty, he pulled his digit from her pussy. He raised the nail to show her it dripped with her own honey. Her face burned a bright red. The Troll licked his dripping nail.

"So young," he taunted her, gauging age from her tightness and taste. "Not much older than the welp!" His head motioned towards Pitt who stood defensively with Kiev, the Paladin. "Maybe a score and 4 or 5?" He teased, licking his nail clean. He was right. She was only 25. He wasn't done with his treachery. "And no man has touched you since your husband." He smiled widely. "I can still smell him on you...but faintly." His eyes roamed her body. "How long has it been." He laughed. Then he sniffed his nail one more time. "And not one pup to show for this union to Mr. FANTASTIC." Again, he was right. Reed and her hadn't had kids yet. But they were discussing it, or had, so long ago.........

Sue regained some fight and spit at him as he held her head still. "Fuck you monster."

Glot roared with delight. "In time you will Storm of Cimmeria," he mocked her and lifted her again until she was eye to eye. "You will join me as troll-kind and serve beside me hopefully, in time Mr. FANTASTIC, will come and see how intimately we get along," he rubbed Sue's stomach.

She spat again. "Never you filthy fucking pig. I'll never join you. I'd rather die than...."

But he walked towards her company, holding Sue by the head like a toy still. When the troll came upon Pitt the teen slashed with his short sword, but barely made a scratch on Glot's arm. The beast gripped Pitt with his huge hands and the same cage of sharp nails that encircled Sue's head, now grasped the young blonde boys torso. "What say you if I eat this one in front of you."

Pitt couldn't talk, but even if he could the excruciating pain in his eyes was enough to tell Susan he was in trouble. She could hear his very bones begin to creak and crack as the large troll literally was crushing him. Susan knew she could die here and now. No one would bat an eye lash, except for people who weren't even born yet. But Pitt was different, he was a runaway prince. One day, Pitt, or Ptolemy would retake his throne at Attalus, in the Valley of Iskander, a provincial empire within Stygia. One day, he'd be a rival to Conan, who himself was but a teen, robbing on the streets of Cimmeria. Susan knew Pitt's would change history.

She glanced at the crowd in tears now. "Help us!" She shouted at the Kozaks. But these farm people just stood watching. Some even stepped back. Kiev was still trying to produce magic that would stop this beast

But nothing worked. She suddenly felt anger and contempt for these people. She had fought so hard for them constantly. With a sigh, she finally broke. "I will do what you say Glot." This being was more dangerous than the Hulk himself, Sue surmised.

Her body was lowered to the ground. The great troll bellowed in triumph. Sue glanced at the sheep furred tunic around his waist. It seemed to press up, something was pushing the sheep shorts up. She heard the same strange sliding noise, more loud, generated from his crotch. She dared not think what fate awaited her under that sheep skin.

"You have aroused me my new alluring mate," the troll licked his massive lips. "Glot expects good service from his wench. Glot wants to know you enjoy it." He began to undo his belt., still holding the teen Ptolemy. First, the troll produced a sheep skin water sack from his side. "Drink this," he set Pitt down. "It may make you more agreeable." He reached out and gripped Sue's neck and pushed the mouth of the water sack into her closed mouth. The troll tipped her head back and it into her throat. "Not too much," he laughed as Sue drank two mouths full on instinct. "It's known as Zeus's ambrosia, or the nectar of the gods." Glot let her go and put the sheep sack to his mouth and drank. It poured down his cheek. He wiped it clean. "But it is really known as Trollsmead."

Humans were not meant to drink Trollsmeade. It was far too strong. Even one sip had killed normal humans. Susan was imbued with the power cosmic, however, and she was able to process this strong brew. Still, she was instantly drunk. More drunk than she'd ever been. She'd spent nights drinking strong wine with Kiev after adventures. The Paladin made his moves nightly on Sue, and she would rebuff him and laugh. She giggled at the thought now, wavering on her knees.

The troll undid his belt, pulling the golden clasp from its hook. The beast let his pants fall. A gasp came from the crowd, and Susan's eyes took in the focus of their shock. Several inches away from her face was the largest cock Susan had ever seen. At its base it was all white, but in the middle the color black began to splotch around the shaft, until the dick became all black at its end. No head, just a flat end with large hole. Strange ridges, almost like speed bumps circled the shaft about an inch apart. It had to be two feet long. Her eyes widened, and her mouth opened in a drunken stupor.

"Holy shit," the warrioress seemingly cast off her tough demeanor and eloquent tongue. She had seen something similar on a farm when she was a young teen like Pitt. But not human. "Horse cock," Sue laughed reaching out for the dick on some drunken instinctual level. She knew what he wanted. There seemed to be no avoiding it. Her right hand jerked the lower base. "Duuuuuuude...." Sue stroked the cock and moved forward on her knees. "What are these ridges," she laughed moving her hand over the strange bumpy rings. "What are these speed bumps," she chuckled. The thought that she was touching another man's cock, other than her husband's was lost to her drunk mind. Nor did the realization hit her, that this was the first non-human cock she'd ever touched. She grabbed the base with her left hand now, as her right twisted around the ridged tip.

"See how I have tamed your champion," Glot taunted the crowd, still holding the teen boy. He laughed as Kiev tried more magic to no avail. "Look at how she reached for my mighty sword." He joked.

That stupid pun made Sue's drunk self almost fall over with laughter. Her hands hit the ground, and she hiccuped.

The great Troll looked down at the laughing warrioress. "You had too much Trollsmeade Susan of the Storm". Glot ogled her supple form. He was growing impatient. "Take off your chest piece." He leered down at her still holding Pitt by the head on his left hand.

Pitt was horrified and scared for his fellow adventurer. She was like a big sister, albeit one who gave the young lad tightness in his leather pants.

The Invisible Woman glanced up, again looking at the hulking mass of muscle before her . She noticed his am band tattoos now that wrapped around his massive biceps. Further, his stomach was large and round, for such a muscular beast. He ate well. A large circular tattoo spiraled around his stomach, surrounded on top by several smaller and similar tattoos above the main circle. "Are you a Hulk?" Sue giggled an pointed to the Troll.

"Remove your chest piece or the boy DIES!" Glot shrieked through clenched teeth.

Susan shrugged jokingly and restated his command in a whining mocking tone. "Remove your chest piece," she laughed and reached back to unclench the neck portion which held the chest chainmail on her. When it unclasped she let the entire chest piece just fall, exposing her large round white breasts. They bounced free and the crowd gasped.

Few had seen such tits in the ancient land, and not even Glot had seen a pair so lovely. As the air hit the dark nipples, they shrank from the size of a large Cimmerian black skull coin to a perfect round Turananian 1 piece. Her nipples stood erect and perfectly rounded themselves. Glot was transfixed and his cock grew from its sheeth further.

Sue gasped now, seeing the cock somehow grow. He had a cock sheath like an animal, from whence the Troll's sword protruded. A strange slimy white secretion webbed from the sheeth sand around the cock as it pushed out. That sliding noise that Sue had heard was the sound of the Troll's cock growing from its sheeth. Sue giggled once more. "Never seen a pair of tits like these Glotty?" She grabbed them with her hands and bobbed them up and down, a drunken foolish display. "Boop...boop...boop." She teased bouncing her boobs in front of him. His cock grew another inch and his balls suddenly moved. Large brown balls. "Someone likes tits." Sue chuckled in her drunken stupor. She was so drunk she wasn't caring anymore. Not about what she was doing, or who it was for.

The large evil Troll growled. "Glot grows impatient," he bellowed squeezing the teen in his left clawed hand.

"Ok, ok," Sue waved her hand as her body wavered. She set herself on a small invisible platform and floated to the beasts cock. With her left hand, she gripped the thick base. She didn't even notice her wedding ring twinkling in the midday sun as she gripped the dick. She didn't think of Reed then, and hadn't for a few minutes. She still thought of Pitt and saving him, but part of her was enthralled in a drunken curious stupor at the size and shape of this creatures dick. She didn't even notice the crowd watching.

Susan had a fun idea he moved and she moved the black tipped cock under her mouth. "Are you friends with Saruman?" She tested, and laughed at her own joke. When it got no reaction except another growl, she sighed. "Tough crowd, no ones seen Lord of the Rings." She looked around to a stunned and quite crowd. She waved her hand over her head to signify that it was "over all their heads". In doing so, she knocked off her chainmail helmet, forgetting it was even there. Her wild blonde hair puffed out. Hard to keep it straight in this day and age. Susan then took the cock and rubbed it, feeling the slick substance that coated the phallus. Her hand moved the Troll's dick between her supple white tits, and she jerked the base and the top with her two hands, as she moved up and down on her invisible Platform allowing the cock to slide up and down between her tits. "How's this you big baby!" She looked up at his black eyes.

Glot was groaning almost instantly. "Not even Crom himself has seen such a gorgeous site or felt such wonder," Glot smiled feeling his cock sliding between wonderful tit pillows.

"You ain't felt nothing yet neverending story rock troll!" She again made a reference to a troll in a movie. Lost to her audience. Her hair began to braid on it's own, and Sue assisted her powers to tie her wild blonde hair in a ponytail. When she was ready, she used her powers to create a strip of invisible pressure around his balls, which snaked around and up his shaft to the tip. It caused the Troll to growl in delight. Sue's right hand reached for his hard balls, and her left hand, wedding ring still shining shocked his upper shaft, as the cock slid up and down through her tits. She applied pressure to her tits to wrap them fully around the dick..

Glot was experiencing total stimulation from this witch, something few had ever experienced. He began to pump his hips, fucking her tits. He'd made the right choice, he thought, in not killing the beauty.

Susan was slightly amused by it all, despite the crowd gasping at their champion prostrating herself in such a manner. Whispered murmurs filled the area. Sue wasn't paying attention. Her drunk mind was fixed kn the Troll's dick. Instinct took over, and Sue licked her lips and her mouth watered as she watched the black tip slice up from her cleavage. "I wonder if", she thought to herself moving her head to the tip . She opened her mouth, using powers to stretch her jaw, and then took the tip in. It wasnt easy, but when she did, she slid down an inch pushing the dick into her throat. She was pleased with herself actually.

The troll let out a shriek of utter surprised joy. And the crowd of humans watched their female champion begin to felate their enemy before their very eyes.

Sue closed her eyes, taking in the surprisingly sweet taste of the Troll's dick. Further, her nose took in his scent. Something akin to wet dog, but not unpleasant in her drunk state. Masculine, muaky and strong.

Glot was in heaven. Her mouth, her tits, her hands, and her powers worked on the cock like an instrument. The tendrils of invisible string began to wrap rapidly and tightened around his cock. It had been too long, and he roared. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrgggg!"

The roar shook the earth, and the crowd stumbled to keep footing. Kiev himself fell hard. Before them floating, Susan was pleasing their great enemy.

The Invisible Woman's eyes finally opened and she pulled her head off as the Troll's head flung back, baring his teeth in his guttural screech. A jet of hot gray troll seed flew over Sue's face. The stream soon flowed over her blonde head and then shot directly into Sue's face. The stung her eyes, which she closed, and then flooded her nostrils and her mouth. The taste was rather sweet like a fine honey, and Susan moved her mouth over the flat tip. She began to drink the Troll's nut honey, and the crowd watched their champions throat work as she swallowed what appeared to be a gallon of cum. She kept sucking the tasty seed down. Soon it came out her nose, her stomach literally full. She pulled off and the Troll's dick began to erupt over her tits. She was still moving up and down. The tip of his cock disappeared in her cleavage and shots of hot grey cum jolt forth like a volcano from her tits.

Spent herself, she pulled back licking her lips and wiping her eyes. Her other hand still shucking his shaft. the Troll's cock was still cummng. It covered her chest, her face, and her stomach.

Finally spent, the troll sighed with a wide smile. The crowd of Kozaks looked upon their heroine, covered in their tormentors cum, heaving from her work. He gripped her hair, and slapped her tits with his black cock wiping the final dregs onto her mounds. She was struggling to open her eyes and lick her lips clean all at once. She lowered herself to the ground finally.

Glot beamed in victory. He turned to the crowd of Kozaks who stepped back in fear of the brute. "Look at your great warrior!" He pointed to Sue, "brought to her knees and covered in Troll seed!" He bellowed with laughter.

Sue was wiping cum off her stomach with her chainmail hat she had tossed aside. Still drunk, the heroine was slighlty frustrated at her "people". She waved her hand slapping cum onto the ground. "No one is gonna help huh?" She fumed. "Shows what thanks I get for killing the Many Legged One." Sue taunted with fingers moving mockingly to imitate a spider. She'd slain the giant spider of the Bamulas for them. Sue wiped cum dripping from between her cleavage and began wiping it off her tits. "What about the fucking sand vagina....what's its name?"

"Zug...m'lady," Kiev added as he began an incantation. He was working on something.

"Yeah," Sue shook her head. "Fucking sand vagina with fucking teeth. Burned it to shit." Sue shouted. "Like that star wars thingy the Sarlacc..." She sighed, her audience still lost to her references. "Nobody gets these jokes Susan," she murmured to herself, cleaning thick cum from her neck.

"You have enjoyed my ambrosia," Glot taunted with a sly grin. "Now I wish to enjoy your nectar."

Sue sat back, placing her hands on the ground behind her. Her legs crossed, the chainmail still covering her womanhood. "I don't have any brew big guy!" She licked a rolling drop of cum from her lips, her eyes still squinting in stinging pain.

Glot reached down and again lifted her like a rag doll. Sue shouted and laughed in drunken amusement, as if on a roller coaster. The troll held her upside down, causing blood to rush to her head. He dipped her up and down as cum flung off her head and hair, splashing to the ground. Her face turned purple and she was close to vomiting, but he flipped her over. She was given only a second to catch her breath as the beast lifted her up to his face.

Sue moved up past his face and she looked down to see his long black trangular tongue snake out and roll over her right breast. The stimulation sent unwanted signals down to Susan's loins. "Shame they are not bigger." Glot teased. "I will get them milking in time. Glot has made many a cow milk." He chuckled. The troll then used his index digit (trolls had four fingers) to snap the metal belt holding up her chain mail skirt.

The skirt fell to the floor in a pile and the crowd was greeted to Susan's muscular white creamy ass cheeks.

asscheeks

Glot then tore the cloth panties away. They too fell to the floor after a loud tearing noise filled the quite field. Glot finally got a view of her blonde bushy pubes. He took in her intoxicating scent. It was driving him wild with lust and his cock was beginning to move north towards the sky so quickly after cumming hard.

nideqaarior

"Easy," Sue chided him and reached down to cover her exposed bush, not because she even cared in her drunken state what he had done, but because razors weren't an um....thing in Hyborea. She was as wild down there are the hair on her head. When the great monster moved her pussy towards his maw she kicked with her strapped sandals. Trying to stop the inevitable. But the troll held her over his head, like a doll, even as he held the teen Pitt still in his other hand. His fingers laced around her waist, his mouth was inches from her pussy. Sue's pussy was swollen, and slick and wet. She hated to admit she'd gotten excited during battle. Further, the scent of his musk, the taste of his cock, the taste of his cum. It had been so long since she'd been touched intimately, or allowed someone to touch her so. This troll merely took what he wanted, which sadly excited Susan as well in her drunken state. For a brief moment she thought of Reed then. But only briefly....

"OH FUCK!" She shouted, her eyes popping open wide as a thick troll tongue drove right up into her wet snatch. Her hands gripped his ears as his tongue snaked inch by inch into her vaginal tunnel. It was so fast and so sudden. So thick and so warm. Her legs were still kicking but now on his back shoulders. He twisted her around, tongue twisting inside her. She faced the crowd now, mouth open agape, sweat beginning to pour, face flushed red. Her feet slapped his broad shoudlers. She was almost kneeling on his shoulders. His tongue began to undulate inside her, writhing like a worm. It was so thick and so deep up in her, it couldn't be denied. She was too exhausted to fight physically, and too drunk to fight emotionally or mentally. Her hips began to ride his tongue towards an organic edge. Her hands found his nails around her waist and she gripped them to the point of bleeding slightly.

And then....

"OH MY FUCKING GODDDD!" She shrieked looking up at the blue sky, not wanting to lock eyes with a single person as she exploded into an orgasm.

If Glot wanted her nectar, he was about to get it. Her pussy clamped around his tongue, and then it opened like a flower, and her honey flowed. Her body went stiff, shivering slightly. A small torrent of drops and dribble ran down his black tongue and into his mouth.

"UNNNNNNNGGGHHH!" She moaned as the height of her organs peaked, and her eyes rolled to show only white.

Beneath her, the tight human pussy flooded down now into the open mouth of the waiting troll. It splashed down into his mouth, filling it so much he had to swallow. And then swallow again. With her chest heaving, he pulled her away and licked his lips with her delicious honey. A heavenly divine sweet womanly treat not even the elder or old gods would know.

Sue's body was upside down again. She saw his cock. Standing up once more. Like a toy, he placed her on the ground, and bent her over, which caused pain in Susan's back.

"Now it's time for the real victory celebration for Glot the Mighty!" The troll gloated and then grabbed his cock. He rubbed it on her walls quickly, letting her dripping honey coat his cock.

The heroine fell forward from the rubbing of her most sensitive area. She created an invisible table and rested her hands up on. Even drunk, Susan's mind raged against this next act. "Wait, Glot," she pleaded. "You can't...we can't.....I'll just blow you again." She blurted out, but he didnt seen to want that as his large tip ran along her walls again with more pressure. "I'm a married woman Glot," Susan begged, finally thinking of Reed and looking at her ring.

While Susan Storm-Richards suffered an outward and vocal struggle, the townsfolk struggled internally.

The women feared for their glorious feminine hero. She was finally felled in battle. It would set women back here. Others accepted this fate, and some eagerly awaited Sue's punishment. Several women were resentful of this muscular blonde beauty from the sky of how men ogled her curves, of how their husbands, boyfriends, sons and neighbours lusted after her. It served her right for dressing like a Harlot of Stygia!

The men of the town felt a different struggle. Seeing the blonde warrioress nude and performing lascivious acts had the men "standing at attention" so to speak. But this was their tormentors and enemy. Fear mixed with lust for the woman, and envy for the troll.

There seemed to be a stillness on the air. Not a noise as all eyes were on the contrasting pair. All eyes except for Kiev who was close to done with his incantation. But the townspeople merely watched, and so did mute Pitt who tried kicking Glot constantly to drive his attention away from Sue.

All eyes watched in stunned anticipatory silence as the black troll cock lingered an inch behind the bent over naked human female.

It was oddly poignant that Sue's mind wandered to that fateful day the Fantastic Four skyrocketed to the stars in the 'Marvel 1'. The day there bodies were irritated with cosmic rays. The day they gained their unique abilities and their bodies changed. Stronger, able to sustain violent attacks that would result in fatal injuries most would succumb to.

Today would be a similar journey of change for Susan's young body...

"OH MY GOD!" Sue's blue eyes sprung open and she stared into the crowd, but far past them, as a inch and a half wide black troll cock pushes past her folds, entering her love tunnel.

Glot roared, never having felt something so tight around his cock. He'd fucked mythical female creatures, witches, monsters, trolls and the like. But nothing as beautiful and tight as this warrioress. In fact, he dropped the boy finally, using his free hand to grip her ponytail. The boy kicked and Glot swatted him away, pushing more cock into the blonde. He now had his hands around her waist and one gripping her hair for leverage to screw more inches into her.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Sue shrieked the pain unbearable. Like a bowling pin being shoved hard and fast into her cunt, but her body was cosmically imbued and powered able to withstand blunt trauma. Any other human may have died as inch after inch pushed inside the pussy, Sue could see it and gasped on horror at the bugle in her stomach. She scratched the invisible table with her nails as six full inches pushed in. Then Glot pulled several inches our and pushed back inside. Luckily, she was wet from the pussy eating.

Glot was shoving inch after inch, his face wincing in pain and exquisite ecstasy as the human's pussy wrapped its wet walls around his fuckstick. It was hard going, as the young bitch was tight. Had her husband EVER fucked her. So much for MR. FANTASTIC, he laughed in his head.

"Ah....ah......ah," she grunted with each hard thrust. She looked up to see the people just watching and she filled with rage. Her face turning red from anger and not shame then. More and more of hot troll meat shoved up in her, and soon she felt the balls hit her lower stomach. The bulge in her stomach was almost impossible. Sue was standing on the tip toes of her wrap sandals. She felt him pull her ponytail tightly and shove his final few inches forcefully inside her. Her body lifted off the ground, held up by his hair gripping hand and his huge cock, the pain was too much and Sue's vision began to shrink into a pinpoint and then all went black!

She awoke in the field. Alone. Or was it a different field. She wasn't alone. Reed was there. They were sitting down on a couch? How could that be? She could see his uniform but she was nude. His face was darkened, almost like she couldn't remember his face. It was her husband though. There's contrasting pain and pleasure in her loins. Like a swirling yin and yang. The pleasure grew with each push she felt. It was odd sitting next to Reed feeling thrusts down there, in her most intimate area.

Suddenly, instead of happiness at being near her husband she felt sadness. Not for herself, but for Reed. She gripped his hand lovingly. "Things have just changed Reed," she told him, the pleasure increasing with her words, driving her towards a welling climax. "Its just....not gonna work out darling.....uhhhhhnnnn," she moaned at the end, pleasure replacing pain with each thrust fully.

From behind her, Glot called to her, asking for something.

"I'm coming Glot," she told him, still holding Reed's hand. "I'm sorry Reed, it wasn't really working from the start.....oohhhhhh" she patted his hand and lifted it to kiss the hand even as she moaned.

Again Glot muttered from behind her.

"I'm coming Glot!" She reminded him, sensing herself suddenly falling, or was it rising.

Glot was muttering more impatiently.

Sue turned back to him, her eyes opened and her vision fully returned to the now in WHOOSH like suddenness....

"I'M CUMMING GLOT!" She wailed at the top of her lungs. She stared back at him, without apprehension, her mouth open in a lustful manner staring up at his eyes. Her body sank down onto his dick, and she felt him push until she felt his stomach. Wave after wave of orgasm rolled around her body. It was constant and mind shattering. Like fireworks exploding deep inside her. Her head pounded with each organic burst. She kept her blue eyes locked onto Glot's black eyes with that lustful gaze, daring him to cum with her.

Glot was clenching his teeth. If her utterly wanton gaze didn't get him, her pussy was trying its hardest, her cunt muscles squeezed down on his mighty shaft, Glot roared as the pussy pulsed, and he pulled her hair tighter- but she still kept his gaze, as his cock erupted deep up in her.

The crowd heard the bellowing roar and the ground shook around them. People fell down and gasped as the earth beneath the two interspecies lovers gave way and a clouding dust arose.

Off next to Pitt, Kiev's eyes glowed and he held his staff. Amidst the roar and earth shaking he'd completed his spell. Screaming the final words as the pair had orgasmed together.

But as the dust cleared, the crowd gasped in shock once more. There hovering over a on empty space in the earth, was the strange mating pair, still locked and staring in each other's eyes. Floating on an invisible construct, as if nothing had occurred beneath them. Cum began to bubble from their union.

Sue felt Glots burning seed inside her. She had given in, and shit, it hadfelt great. Best sex of her life. She turned finally to Kiev, "little late with the spell dick." She sighed. "Tried to stop the only good part." She moaned as the cock slid out from her.

The crowd watched the troll pull his dick from their champion. Her cunt a gaping hole. It began to seep cum, then pour the gray seed out, splashing loudly on the invisible platform.

Glot roared with triumphant glee. "Your hero moans like a Corinthian Whore!" His cock hung low between his legs, spent and sated. "I very much enjoy her company." He looked over to the Kozak shaman, and the village elders. "Give her to me, and I will ignore the tribute for six months." He was referring to the requirement they pay the troll a tribute weekly.

Without hesitation, the town shaman nodded. "Done." Several others agreed and smiles appeared on the peoples faces-Sue saved the village from their tormentor for six full months.

"Seriously?" Sue stoo up and glard with rage. Cum poured and splashed from her. She felt it roll down her legs. "You would trade me so easily...." she spat. "Pathetic!" The barbarian tongue returning to her in her moment of rage.

"Prepare a cage," Glot commanded, "so that her cohorts may join us for an extended stay."

Sue was exhausted from fighting and from sex. She sat on her butt, and floated herself and Glot to firm ground. As sperm oozed from her open exposed sex, she fumed while villagers brought a metal cage for the ox. Glot grabbed the boy, Pitt, and the Paladin, Kiev and forcefully shoved them into the caget.The villagers actually aided in locking up her friends. Glot then lifted the heroine over his shoulder, cum falling from her sex to the ground. Glot grabbed the cage chain attached to the top and pulled with ease. He dragged them off, with Sue on his shoulder towards...well....god knows where.

Sue watched townsfolk seemingly rejoicing at her fate. She was enraged and wanted to sweep them with a giant invisible cleaver. But she sighed and let them live.

The Kozaks would remember it as the day their Gods mated. Stories would be written in the "bible" of the Kozaks. Stories that would stand the test of time, even the great flood, and flow into other religions and texts.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)