More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dixxie normas dixxie normas

Chapter 1

The Meeting

Hannah hurried down to her professor's office. It was late and his office hours were almost over, but she had to get there before he left and called it a day. This was Psychology 101: Introduction to Human Cognition and Behavior, and professor Johnson was the only professor who taught it. The reason Hannah was here was because the week prior they had their first exam, and lets just say she didn't do that well.

"Good afternoon, Hannah," professor Johnson replied. "How may I help you?" Hannah looked at her professor and explained her situation. She continued, "Professor Johnson, I hope you understand, but I must keep my GPA above a 2.75 to remain eligible for the dance team. I'm really worried about my grade on the exam last week and how this will affect my eligibility."

Professor Johnson looked at the young girl standing before him. Her 5'5" frame, dark brown hair and grey eyes were absolutely beautiful, but her biggest asset was her ass. She had a nice big ass with toned glutes from being a dancer; it was an ass that any man would kill for. Ah, but poor Hannah, she was so naïve, and it was obvious to Professor Johnson that she had grown up sheltered from the happenings in the real world.

It was his job to show her the harsh realities of this world before she continued on her journey. He knew that she was and barely scraping by in most of her classes, and it wasn't for lack of effort; she just wasn't a naturally gifted academic. Professor Johnson decided it was time for a psychological experiment: he would see how far this freshman would go to keep her head above water. Hopefully, he would have some fun in the process.

What will it take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)