More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Where Will Alison Take Cover?

The Mausoleum

The storm isn't letting up, and Alison doesn't have time to really think with the lightning as bad as it is. So she heads to the mausoleum dance irs closer then the cathedral and the covent. Once at the mausoleum, Alison sees its closed off by a iron gate. Luckily the lock on the chain isn't locked, but just hanging their, so she undoes the chain, and slides open the gate enough to enter.

"Huh..finally out if the rain" says Alison to herself, as she lowers her hood.

Like most mausoleums, it's a small one room building with a sercofacous in the center, made of stone. Even though Alison had her hood up, her blonde hair is soaked from the storm. She rings it out with her hands as she awaits the storm to pass.

As a catholic and helper at the Convent, she is very religious, so because she is awaiting the storm out here, she walks to the cercophagus and trys to find a name, but it's plan stone no carvings.

"Well..I don't know if their is anyone inside, but I'll pray nonetheless for allowing me to get out of the storm in respect for the deciese " says Alison as she kneels beside it.

She preys, and why she preys, the lid slides ever so slightly as a for seeps from the cercophagus., surrounding her and the mausoleum inners.

The fog seems to be swirling around her slightly as she finishes her preyer. Alison's eyes open and she sees the fog.

"What the..were this fog come from" she thinks as the storm rages on.

"Alison...mmm, I've heard your prayers" comes a voice.

"Who..there" she says, not seeing a soul other then herself.

"Mmm..don't worry..." the voice says, as the fog starts swirling an a form rises infront of Alison.

Before Alison can react to it, the mist form insults her, as the fog seeps into Alison's body.

"Hehehe..your understand soon Alison..my dear sweet vessel " the voice says as Alison's body absorbs the fog.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)