More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Diamondqueen666 Diamondqueen666

Who are we following

The Martian Brothel

When humans colonized Mars in 2105, they encountered another sapient species, hidden deep in the humid cave systems of the red planet. These green people already had a name for their own species, but Humans found it easier to go with "Martians". The Human-Martian relationship almost turned into one of indentured servitude, but luckily for the green race, Humans encountered emissaries of the Galactic Commons in 2110. The GC's strong stance against enslaving other sapient species prompted Humans to treat their neighbors with kindness and respect, if only to look good in the eyes of the larger galactic community. Nevertheless, the five years where Humans towered technologically and culturally over the Martians has embedded a strange sense of admiration for humanity in Martian culture.

Martians are egg-laying, bipedal, green-scaled sapients, averaging an height of 4'10". They have two antennas, huge starry eyes adapted to dim light, a slick cold-blooded body, three fingers on each hands and a stubby tail. They do not have a nose, breathing instead through gills on the side of their necks. They are hermaphrodites, and their reproductive system consists of an egg-slit, which can be penetrated and fucked. They can also push out and harden an ovipositor from their slit, which can then be used to penetrate the genitals of another Martian. As it was quickly found out, they are sexually compatible with human anatomy.

While they all share the same biological sex, some Martians prefer bearing fertilized eggs, while other prefer egging others, and some like to do both. Humans had first misinterpreted this as a gender divide, assigning them gendered pronouns when interacting. In the ~two centuries since, the gendered language has stayed, but its meaning has evolved along with social norms. Some Martians will use female pronouns, male pronouns, gender-neutral pronouns or sometimes multiple, but their expressed gender is not an indication of their preferred sexual habits.

Across the galaxy, Martians tend to follow Humans around. They are often found in Human colonies and communities, and they enjoy a lot of the same norms and habits, including fashion. A lot of Martians living amongst Humans wear wigs, and those who identify with femininity will often include heavy makeup and push-up bras in their wardrobe.


The Red Light is a Martian-staffed brothel aboard the Wonderland. It has anywhere between thirty and fifty prostitutes working concurrently, depending on the season.

It offers a wide range of service to any visiting sapient, as long as they have the credits for it.

Select Your Martian Whore

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)