More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damot Damot

What's next?

The Mall

Everything returns to normal after this minor occurrence. While Mr. Thomson looks for sponsors, you continue to reside in the Thomsons' home and work on the program. Since then, Samantha hasn't troubled you, and a week has passed. She is completely silent to you. Every time you run into her, she simply ignores you and continues with her regular activities, which include lying by the pool, sipping smoothies provided by the housekeepers, and talking on the phone to people while grousing about other people. You can occasionally watch her perform gymnastics in the garden from your room. The tiny shit is definitely hot, but you shouldn't even consider it. If she notices you spying, she'll think of you, and you're screwed.

You're also a little bothered by something else. Mrs. Thomson no longer looks you in the eye. She was constantly flirting with you before you had sex, taking care of you, bringing you snacks, and engaging in neighborhood chitchat with you. Now as you pass by, she lowers her head, and the servants bring you everything you require. She seems embarrassed, but is this also Samantha's work? The girl randomly walks into your room one day without knocking. Fortunately, you are currently employed. A short while ago, you were watching porn. You raise an eyebrow as you turn to face her. She simultaneously conveys both beauty and foolishness. Her elf-like form is highlighted by the pink leggings, short pink tank top, and large pink sunglasses she is sporting. Her hair is covered with a black basque cap. She gives you a bored-looking stare and says.

"Move your ass, I need to go shopping,"

You say, "Excuse me?

"You stupid, did you already forget me? If you don't follow my instructions, I'll send my dad the images. Now, let's go. There is much work to be done."

You object, "But I need to work!" "If I go shopping in the middle of the day, your father will become mad.

She raises her hand while glaring angrily at you.

"Stop boring me with your nonsense. I could care less. Do you expect me to carry my own bags if I wish to go shopping and need someone to carry them for me?

You inquire, "What's up with your servants?"

She suddenly lowers her classes and smiles. Her ice-blue eyes twinkle in your direction.

"When I have my , why do I need a servant?" Her expression then darkens.

"Come on, or I'll obliterate you!"

She circles back and exits the space.

You briefly consider denying, but it would be pointless. She claimed that all she wants to do is shop.

You get to the mall a half hour later, and she immediately starts browsing the shops to pick out whatever she feels like buying. For instance, she sprays Pafun on you to see if it works. After five minutes, you smell like a whorehouse, and onlookers are irritated by you. She also forces you to experiment with eyeliner, lipstick, and other cosmetics. When you object, she always says she'll inform her dad. Fortunately, nobody in this section of town knows you, so they won't run into you here. She chooses to purchase some garments after testing a variety of cosmetic goods, at which point you already appear unusual due to her prohibition against washing off the makeup.

She spends some time strolling through one of the stores, selecting several clothing that you must carry till you get to the dressing area.

"What are you doing standing around like a mule, go in and dress up."

"What? It's apparel for women.

"You can't expect me to change that regularly; I need to see how it looks. My therapist has advised me to get more sleep.

Your mouth drops open. If she actually sees a therapist, he is utterly ineffective. Instead of sitting on a couch, this girl belongs in a mental hospital.

"Do it! I specifically chose larger sizes for you!"

Fuck! Everything will turn out terribly in the end.

"Hurry up, Samantha. This is impossible for you to accomplish. We will be ejected, or the police will be called.

They know my dad and I am a very good customer here. They won't take action. Change now! I won't say it again.

As you grab the first piece and enter the cabin, you sigh dejectedly and wonder how the hell you got here. You look ridiculous in the mirror wearing a thin, knee-length summer dress that has colorful flowers on it and is white. You can see your hairy arms and legs, and the cut is very inappropriate for your body type.

Samantha yells, "How does it look," from the outside of the cabin. "Show yourself."

You cautiously avoid opening the curtain all the way and peek outside.

Samantha, please refrain from doing this. It's humiliating!"

She replies, "It was embarrassing for me to see you with my mom," but she doesn't appear at all bothered. She beams and appears to be at ease. "Get outside now."

Despite your disapproval, you obey the command. She yells with joy when she sees you and puts her palm over her mouth.

She grins and says, "So sweet. Nobody says anything as several people shake their heads and a saleswoman gives you a dubious look.

After Samantha takes a photo, you must try the following dress. You continue doing this for approximately an hour, at which point you are sporting a set of black net leggings, a black leather miniskirt, a white tank top with no tummy, a Unicron on it, and a pink purse made of plush. You look like a complete jerk with your makeup and lipstick.

When Samantha recognizes you, she yells with delight and claps her hands.

" You can have this one, and I'll get the rest for myself in another size. It's incredible!"

"Samantha, I dont want it"

She then grins once more after a disappointed expression.

" I don't care; I still buy it, so please wear it". She takes your usual clothing and hides it behind her back before you have a chance to react. Although she has already paid for the outfits and left the store.

You just stare in amazement, unsure of what to do next. The saleswomen observe you in confusion. You gather all the bags Samatha left and follow her to avoid their stares. She has already left as you leaf, but a young lad suddenly comes up to you.

"Hey, you're the transvestite, aren't you?"

You shrug your shoulders speachlessly. You are aware that every single person in the mall is observing you.

You receive a piece of paper from the boy.

"Take the bus home after buying everything on the list. Additionally, you are not allowed to purchase regular clothing or change."

You watch him until he turns a corner, at which point you shake your head once more. You remain in astonishment in silence for a while before remembering the paper and reading it.

Buying guide

Dildo Magnumsice

Leather attire

handcuffs

Magnum-sized sword

Place plugs

pearls of pleasure

rabbit ears

foot boots

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)