More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Grimm05 Grimm05

How?

The Mall

At the end of the day all that Evanna Lynch ever wanted to do was cozy up to the warm fireplace with a book in hand and read her worries away. Sadly, like most adults, Evanna Lynch needed money to buy the books and time to either order the novel online or journey to the local bookstore to purchase the novel.

Tonight, the actress had chosen to purchase a particularly old book from her local used bookstore currently located at the nearby mall. Her friend who worked at said bookstore held the novel in reserve for the actress until she could come in and purchase it herself. A purchase Evanna had decided to make shortly before closing time due to the actress’s busy schedule and for that the poor Irish Woman now found herself looking at a locked Mall Door.

Quickly realizing the mall door was merely locked Evanna began to make her way to the other side of the mall in hopes of finding another exit. A task that was ultimately made that much more difficult by the lights shutting down and the apparent lack of any life, not even the janitors.

Evanna was confused as she finally made her way across the mall only to find the exit locked as well, leaving the actress to believe she had been unknowingly locked inside.

Panicked Evanna’s sharp eye naturally took note of a single store with their lights still on and most importantly the petite actress saw movement inside.

What store does Evanna head to and what happens?

A) Bookstore ()

B) Bookstore (Romance)

C) Victoria Secret (Romance)

D) Sex Shop (Stockholm)

E) Security (Prisoner)

F) Arcade (Horror)

G) Dentist (Horror)

H) Restaurant (Mystery)

I) Empty Store (Mystery)

J) Gym (Anything)

K) Other (What?)

Where?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)