More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Comcast Comcast

What Item Does He Trade For?

The Magic Marker Set

John’s eyes wandered the store. There were tons of old and neat looking trinkets each had its own power. John also had a few thoughts that he may just be going mad and that this all may be a dream. Suddenly his eyes fell on a set of two markers. He approached the pair and visually inspected them.

“Ah those are a fine choice deary.” The old woman said before continuing. “One marker labeled with the T makes anything written with it true. The other however allows you to freely take things as your own. If you put your initials on something it will manipulate the owner to want to give that something to you no matter what it is.”

John wasn’t expecting a paragraph but if this wasn’t a dream and this was all true he would be getting two for the price of one. And he couldn’t turn that down.

“Alright miss I have decided that I want the markers.” John was fully committed.

“Alright kiddo leave behind the stone and take the markers. You have all the knowledge you will need of them so enjoy.” The older woman grinned a friendly but wicked grin.

John decided he didn’t want to hang out there too much longer just in case the woman changed her mind. Grabbing the markers and placing down the stone he headed towards the door. With no interruptions he strode right through the door and back out into the street. Then everything went black.

John suddenly woke up in a sweat. Pulling his covers off of himself he found himself fully dressed minus his shoes. He quickly looked around looking for the markers.

Finally, after ten minutes of searching he found them. They were on his desk covered by some kind of letter. “So it really was real?” He said to himself. He took a look at the note which said. “You passed out in front of my store don’t lose these!” Is all it said no name attached.

John kicked around his trash can seeing as he wasn’t sure how to test the markers. He didn’t want to make himself look crazy.

How Should He Test Them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)