More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rageblade Rageblade

Who do you choose?

The Mage

The Wizard

You are mesmerized by the power of the wizard and you turn and bow.
“Wise Wizard I wish to be your apprentice, will you train me?”
The man nods and smiles.
“Excelent. My name is Aardaron, but you will call me Master from this point forward.”
You nod in agreement. “Yes Master.”
He smiles at your response “Very good, you learn quickly. Come, there is much work to be done.” He turns and leads you out to his house in the royal district. The disheveled house itself seems out of place among the well kept houses of the nobles.
Inside the Wizard's house there are mountains of books. Piled among them are countless scrolls and glyphs combined with many symbols and devices the likes of which you've never laid eyes on.

You are suddenly stricken with a small golden wheel that seemed to be hovering in midair. You stray from the wizard momentarily and he catches you looking at it.
“Be careful, I'm not sure what purpose of that charm is yet, it could be dangerous.”
You notice it suddenly begin to spin as you look at it. It spins faster and faster and you're attention is locked on it and you can't seem to look away. Your body starts to get hot and you quiver as you're entranced by the strange little wheel.
The wizard raises his staff and the wheel suddenly stops and you quickly look away. Your heart is still pounding and you can feel a faint wetness between your legs as the pleasure subsides. The wizard scratched his short Grey beard.
“Hrrm, interesting. Follow me.”
You quickly regain your composure and catch up. He motions for you to stand on one the glyphs on the floor.
“Stand right there, yes just like that.”
He taped his staff on the wooden floor as soon as you are on the glyph, and suddenly the glyph begins to glow and your clothing disintegrates off your body. You blush with embarrassment, still slightly turned on from the golden wheel, you do your best to cover yourself.
“Ahh my clothes.”
The Wizard, stifling a laugh, raised his staff and a thin cloudy white shroud wraps itself around you, It was warm and very comfortable. The surge of power around you subsided and you step out from the glyph, wearing your new garment.
For all its comfort, the robe was very transparent. You happen to catch a glimpse of yourself in a nearby mirror and blush at the sight. Realizing anyone could easily make out your naked form you shiver with inward excitement.
The Wizard waves to you again. “Come now we don't have all day!.”
You nod and quickly follow “Yes, coming Master!”
He directs you to another glyph and you warily step inside.
“That a girl. Now then, I'm going to show you an array of weapons inside this glyph. Its up to you to choose one. This will be focal point of your power, so choose wisely.”
He taps his staff on the floorboards once again and you are instantly lost in a flood of purple light. All around you, you see many different weapons swirling in midair.

Which weapon do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)