More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Next Chapter

The MILF Book (With Pictures)

Here are some little descriptions of the MILF's and girls you will meet along the story. They will explain what they look like, and their relevance to the story, as well as a picture of a famous person they look similar to. For Writers: If you feel like making up a character of your own, feel free to do so! I will update this page whenever I can!

Esmeralda "Esmé" Smith: A beautiful Latina woman, 35 years old, and married to a rich architect called Jim. They are happily married, but like to have fun sometimes. They are the proud parents of Lily and Ben Smith, the 7 year old twins.

You can tell that Esmeralda is a good mother, not only to her own kids, but to everyone she meets. She has a large heart for all people, and will invite them over for dinner at the drop of a hat. Much to the dismay of her husband, who is a little less social than her, but no less friendly. She also likes to cook, and has written many books on the subjects, full of her delicious traditional dishes.

But don't be fooled by all this motherly homeliness, because under all that is a wild side. A wild side that will grab you and throw you off your feet if you're not careful. Especially because of her unrelenting charm, and inexplicable beauty. She has enticed the whole village with her impressive bust (about 32E), and mind-shattering trunk above long, beautiful legs. Not to mention her seemingly permanently shiny, waving hair and beautiful facial features. Not that she looks like a movie star, but she has something incredibly special about her looks, while at the same time being very homely.

There's a sense of mystery and adventure about her, even though she likes to keep that behind closed doors. Will you be the lucky one to find out more about that incredibly kinky wild side?

Jane Hoffman: Some might call her a trophy wife, others might call her a blonde bimbo, and those things might be true, but she's also just very fuck-able. At least, according to all heterosexual men, and lesbians who have a thing for that type of woman. And by that type of woman, I mean a woman who just oozes sexuality, but not really anything else. With her blow-job lips, massive silicone bust, thick trunk and skimpy dress-sense, it's hard to see anything past that. Of course, it doesn't help that her personality is incredibly mean and demanding, which makes you want to stick a cock in her mouth even more, if only to shut her up.

At 45 years old, she is married for the second time to a bit of a loser, but a rich one. His name is Frank, married for the third time, and a guy who got a lucky investment, and started his own bathroom and kitchen company. Frank is the father of your best friend; Harry, which makes Jane your best friend's step-mom. You know her quite well, after all the sleep-overs and countless gaming afternoons with her stepson, and have grown deep, dark fantasies of having rough, intense sex with her. But of course, she is untouchable (so far). You certainly hope this will change, as she makes your cock as hard as a rock with just a look, but you could never tell Harry that. Will you risk your friendship for an empty hate fuck?

Marianne & Thessa Lockwood: Are a mother (39) and daughter (18), both jaw-droppingly gorgeous natural red-heads. About a year ago, you dated Thessa, the daughter, which was really fun for a month or two. Apart from being an all-natural beauty, she was a bit geeky and shy. This was very surprising for you, and meant you could watch some Star Trek while she gave you a blow job, or she was playing World of Warcraft while you had your face planted inside her underwear. In that short time, you built up an incredible connection with her, as you felt like the only person she could really talk to sometimes, and you're a great listener.

Unfortunately, it all ended with her catching you cheating on her with a girl she vocally hated. And that was it, you never really saw her again, and when you did, she would give very scowling looks. But deep in your heart, you often long back to the smell of her beautiful hair, the touch of her soft, perky breasts or her sweet honey voice. And when you do, you curse yourself for being such an utter twat.

It's very obvious where Thessa got her beauty and charm, and that is of course the just as lovely Marianne, her mother. Though not everyone in your town saw it that way. As a single mother and local entrepreneur, it's only logical that the little backwards community was very intimidated by her, often vocalizing that as hate. It didn't help that she ran a store full of herbal remedies and other new-age nonsense, a subject reviled by most people with a closed mind.

Even though she was feared and reviled by some of the community around her, it was hard to deny that in person she couldn't be more charming and beautiful. This, of course, is the reason for her great success, and managed to bring in a lot of sceptics who happened to wander past the shop. Some might say of course, that that's due to her large natural breasts, which every man dreamed of at night. But it was something more than that as well. Her pleasant demeanor, her time-stopping smile, her insistence on enjoying life for the fun-ride it is...

Yumiko Fukusaka: Is a young British-Japanese woman, trapped in an unhappy relationship. At 29 years old, and with her beautiful looks on her side, she has a discreet side-career as a Nuru Massage-therapist. Her often visited, but secret massage parlour is located on the outskirts of town, and un-advertised as such, but most men know about it. For a 100 bucks she will strip naked, drench herself in massage-oil and rubs herself all over their bodies, without actually fucking. She does give happy endings for an extra 50 though, a chance that no-one in the world will pass over, especially after her great massages.

Of course for you, this is all just legend, and you never tried to go there yourself. Her husband, Ben, doesn't suspect a thing though, as he is often at work till late, and doesn't often come home when he does. He sees her as a the boring housewife that she acts she is, and finds his sexual pleasures elsewhere. This is all an open secret in town, and in this town, people like to gossip. You're intrigued by all this, and hope to have sex with Yumiko one day, even though she has a very strict "No Sex" rule in her parlour.

Bridgette King: A tough woman of Pan-African descent, delicious to look at but dangerous to touch. At 43 years old she has an incredibly tight body; nice perky ass and full round tits, but a slim waist and thin legs. However, she also has two adult sons called Jackson and Randall, who'd beat you up just by giving her a lingering look. Randall however, is now in prison for dealing weed to the people in town, a lucrative business that Bridgette reluctantly took over.

When the business changed management, it became a much tighter ship. Bridgette was careful with who she was trusting, and wanted to get to know you a little before dealing with you. If she found she could trust you, she gave you one of her many numbers, so that if the police started tapping that particular number, she knew who had betrayed her. And then Jackson would come after your ass, something which no one in their right mind would want to risk. Then if you call her, she would give you a time and place, where Jackson or one of her runners would be to make the exchange.

The day you turned eighteen you went over to her place, to make a connection with her. At first for the weed, but when you saw her, your jaw dropped because of her beauty. The whole meeting you were incredibly nervous, and sure that you had failed her trust test. But to your surprise, she handed you a piece of paper afterwards, a number scribbled on it. Since then you have been doing business with her over the phone, never once seeing her face again.

Your impression of her was that of a reserved, silent woman, who's trying to read everyone she meets. You remember thinking that that must be quite difficult for her, now not being able to trust anyone, and wonder what's behind that wall she has built for herself. Maybe a glimmer of sweetness, and motherly love?

Jasmine El Hajjar: An Arabic woman, married to a very strict Muslim man called Ali, a dry cleaner by profession. Whereas Ali is 54 years old, Jasmine is only 32 and was married off to him at a young age. As the Arabic beauty grew older however, she started having her doubts about her family's traditions and beliefs, and found herself trapped in a lifestyle she didn't necessarily want or believed in. She felt deeply unhappy, as she could not be herself, whoever that may be.

She sometimes longed to just take off her hijab and walk around the town in a bikini, or even better, naked. But all of her family and religious friends lived in town too, and if that would come out, her life as she knew it would be ruined. Not that she now cared for that life anymore, but she couldn't give up her family.

Then, she found another way. Another outlet for her wildest fantasies; Adult Webcam websites. You know all of this, because your friend Harry found her while he was doing "research for a school project". He instantly shared the news with you, and as you had seen her around town before, quickly jumped on the computer and waited for her to come online.

She always starts in full dress and hijab, then slowly dressed down with each few tokens of money. Seeing her naked for the first time, blew your mind. Her large, brown tits, her hairy pussy and her thick, round ass were a pleasure to see, and sometimes you even paid her as well. One time, you even had a private cam show, speaking with each other through microphone. As she played with a massive black dildo, she told you her story, how repressed she felt... Hopefully, there's something you can do about that...

Lykke Nilsson: Regional manager of the post office you work at, which technically makes her your boss. As you can tell from her name, she's a Scandinavian beauty. Swedish to be exact, and with all those delicious traits you might expect. Milky white skin, light blonde hair, a beautiful face, extremely kind and fun demeanour, and above all; massive, enormous, full, round, heavenly tits.

The fact that her tits are so notable meant a lot of discomfort for you the first time you met her, as all you could think about was dive deep into those tits and never come out. It became especially awkward when she noticed you staring, and gave you a long tirade a little bit about indecency in a professional setting, but you could tell she wasn't really mad. Deep within her, you know, she enjoys that type of attention.

After that initial meeting you haven't seen much of her, because while she works in an office depot, you're always out on your rounds. So even though it's completely incidental, you're still worried that she's avoiding you because if in fact she was really hurt, and an apology is perhaps in order. And you secretly hope that if you do indeed offer her one, you might perhaps see if you were right about her hidden desire to get sexually noticed.

Back to the start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)