More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

The Love Ring

A few years ago, Simon decided to go on a quest to travel the world. One year after he started his journey, he met a woman named Linda. They've been traveling together since Simon helped her defeat a large group of bandits attacking her hometown. But Linda didn't need his help to take down the bandits. She could have done it all on her own.

Linda asked Simon if she could join him as she had the same dream of traveling the world. Simon agreed and has enjoyed traveling with her. Although, it hasn't been easy being around Linda all the time. It's not that Simon doesn't get along with Linda. It's just that it's hard not to get distracted by how beautiful and sexy she is.

Simon has been sexually attracted to Linda since he saw her. And he developed feelings for her shortly after they started traveling together. He never built up the courage to ask her out. It's funny. The young traveler can fight vicious monsters and not show any fear. But saying a few specific words to a beautiful woman is too much for him.

One day, Simon and Linda arrive at a massive garden. The place is beautiful and filled with many different pretty flowers. But it's nowhere near as beautiful as Linda is.

"Hey, Simon. How about we stay here for a bit and enjoy the garden."

"Sure, Linda. Let's do that."

As they wander around the garden aimlessly, Simon tries to look at the flowers instead of Linda's massive breasts. But he is unsuccessful. Why are all women's armors so skimpy? How does it protect you if it reveals so much of your skin? It doesn't make any sense. Simon desperately wants to rip her bra off and put his cock between her breasts. He would do anything to have sex with Linda at least once. But he mostly wishes that he could ask Linda out.

Simon suddenly remembers he hasn't looked at the reward given to them for helping an elderly shopkeeper. He stops walking as he takes out the bag the shopkeeper gave him. Linda continues to walk, not noticing that Simon is no longer with her. Simon opens the bag to find it contains a ring with a pink gem on it and a note.

The note says, "The ring in this bag is called the Love Ring. If you wear the ring, any woman who stares directly at the gem will fall madly in love with you. They will become sexually attracted to you and do everything you tell them. I have no use for the ring anymore. Use it however you want. P.S. The effects will be permanent if the woman stays under the ring's spell for a full day. If you don't want the spell to be permanent, say, 'I don't love you,' before a full day has passed. The woman won't remember anything.

Simon studies the ring for a bit before putting it on his finger. This could be his chance to make Linda want to be with him. After putting the note back inside the bag, he hears Linda's voice. "There you are, Simon. I was worried something happened to you."

"I'm fine, Linda. You know I can take care of myself. I was looking at what the shopkeeper gave us. It's a ring. Look at how pretty the gem is."

He shows Linda the gem, and she looks directly at it. Her eyes flash, and her pupils have hearts in them for a bit before disappearing. After her eyes return to normal, Linda looks at Simon lustfully.

"Hey, Simon. Have I ever told you how handsome you are? I know this is sudden. But I'm in love with you. You're on my mind all the time. I can't stop thinking about having sex with you. I'm so horny right now. Can you please fuck me, Simon? There's no one else here besides us."

Simon smiles as he nods his head. Linda leads him to an area in the garden where they can have sex. After taking her armor off, Simon's jaw drops. He had a good idea of what Linda's body looked like underneath her skimpy armor. But he still wasn't prepared to see the naked body of the most beautiful and sexy woman he had ever seen in all its glory.

"Do you like what you see, Simon?"

"I do. You have the body of a goddess, Linda. Spread your legs for me."

Simon quickly takes off his armor. He grabs onto Linda's breasts as he positions the tip of his cock near the entrance of her pussy. He's about to thrust inside her. But Linda stops him by saying, "Hey, Simon. Do you love me?"

"Yes. I do love you, Linda. I've been in love with you for a while."

Linda wraps her arms around Simon's neck and pulls him in for a kiss. After breaking the kiss, she says, "I'm so happy to hear you say that, Simon. I love you too. Please slide your cock inside me, Simon. I can't wait any longer."

Simon slowly slides his cock inside Linda, taking her virginity.

"Oh, fuck! Your cock feels so good inside me, Simon! The next time we enter a town, let's get married right away!"

"That's a great idea, Linda. I have an even better one. Let's have sex every day from now on. Are you okay with me cumming inside you, Linda?"

"Yes, Simon! Please cum inside me whenever you want! Let's start a family and raise many children together!"

The image of Linda heavily pregnant with his child turns Simon on even more. She would look so sexy wearing her skimpy armor while pregnant. He thrusts his cock as fast as he can as Linda keeps shouting, "I love you," with every thrust Simon makes. Of all the times he fantasized about having sex with Linda, he never thought it would feel so good. Simon doesn't know how or where the elderly shopkeeper got the ring. But he's glad he gave it to him.

"I'm so close to cumming, Linda!"

Linda wraps her legs around Simon's waist. "Please cum inside me, Simon! I'm so close to cumming as well! Let's cum together!"

Simon and Linda cum at the same time. Once they finish, Linda unwraps her legs around Simon as he slides his cock out.

"I'm so glad I've finally built up the courage to tell you I love you. I was afraid you would say you didn't feel the same about me, Simon."

Wait? Has Linda secretly been in love with him this whole time? Is it possible that Simon had nothing to worry about asking Linda? There's only one way to find out. Well, he should probably make Linda put her armor back on first. After Linda puts her armor on, Simon says, "Linda. I don't love you."

Linda looks like she's about to cry. "What?! But you said..." The effects of the ring wear off on her.

"Hey, Linda. W-Would you... Would you like to go out with me?"


A man returns home and sees a man bring stuff inside the house next to his. He approaches the man and says, "Hey. Are you moving in?"

"Yes. My wife and I brought this house recently. I'm Simon."

Simon reaches his hand out toward the man. He grabs his hand and shakes it. Before he can introduce himself, Simon's wife exits the house. The woman is heavily pregnant.

"Is that your wife?"

"Yes. Hey, Linda. Come here and meet our neighbor."

Simon smiles as he wraps his arm around his wife. She said yes to going out with him. He never used the Love Ring on Linda again after the first time. Linda doesn't even know about the ring. Simon has hidden it from her and still trying to think of a way to get rid of it. He wants to destroy it as he would hate to see the ring fall into the wrong hands. But everything he's tried failed. Even though Simon used the ring on Linda without her consent, he's glad it helped him achieve a happy life with the woman he loves.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)