More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BlindSeer BlindSeer

But where to begin?

The Love Hunt (Futanari Predator/Female Reader)

(A/N: Now I know what your thinking: there’s nothing in the predator lore that indicates that futas exist among their kind, however there’s also nothing in the lore that says it’s IMPOSSIBLE, so I’m gonna write a cringey fanfiction about it)

When you awaken you immediately know you are not in your own bed, you feel the prickling of grass beneath you and hear the distant sound of birds.

Eyes flutter open, spotting the morning sky, framed by the tree canopies of surrounding trees that stand tall and proud.

No, you are most certainly not in your own bed, and you’re positive you didn’t fall asleep last night fully dressed and in your coat, your name tag intact proudly introducing you as a general practitioner.

Slowly you sit up, taking in your surroundings, you sit in a small clearing, populated exclusively by you, a big rock, and a small crate with a parachute attached.

Approaching it carefully you nudge it with your shoe, before taking a step back, after a satisfying amount of time you decide it probably won’t explode and start pulling at the lid.

After an embarrassing moment of time it pops free and you peer inside, inside you see what appears to be an old doctors bag complete with red cross on the side.

You open it carefully and look through the various compartments, inside you find what you’d expect, gauze, pills, sutures, bandages and more.

When you check the final pocket you thrust your hand inside immediately caught off guard by what you feel.

It’s heavy and made from cold metal despite the balmy conditions of your surroundings, you pull you hand back to reveal a gun.

You’ve never used one before, hell you’ve never even held on before, but in these unfamiliar surroundings you appreciate a means of self defense.

Just then you hear a rustling in the underbrush the sound of twigs cracking underfoot and quiet conversation.

“I’m telling you, man I saw a crate float this way like, an hour ago..!”

“Look it’s not that I think you making shit up, but it’s hot out here and we’re all stressed out..”

Suddenly there’s a break in the foliage and you spit them, two women one wears the uniform of a military outfit, complete with rifle swung over her shoulder, while the other seems to be what you think is a park ranger.

They lock eyes with you and you’re quick to raise your gun in their direction. “Stay back..!” You shout as you take a few steps back, for all you know this is some kind of most dangerous game scenario and THESE are the fuckers who have come to collect a trophy!

Their hands immediately raise as they take note of the gun the soldier locking eyes with it while the ranger locks eyes with you.

The ranger speaks up, a tall, thin woman with dirty blonde hair tied back into a low sat bun beneath her wide brim hat.

“Woah, woah.. don’t worry… we’re friends… you just woke up right…? Next to that crate…?” The question is a rhetorical one but you nod along anyway.

“Alright good… same shit happened to us… look we don’t know what’s going on here but if we’re gonna get through this we need to stick together…”

As your contemplating her words the other woman marches forward, she’s of average height however her outfit shows off toned muscles around her biceps.

Your hands shake around your gun as she approaches, surely she wouldn’t do that unless she meant to hurt you right..?

But what if the ranger was telling the truth, that your all victims of whatever sick shit is going on here?

In your contemplation, you freeze allowing her to march over the 15 feet over to you and gently pull your gun from your hands.

She examines it slowly before flicking a switch at the barrel before handing it back to you saying simply.

“The safety was on”

Well at least that resolves your inner turmoil as to the validity of the rangers claims.

“Hey… you’re a doctor right…?” The ranger says, making no effort to hide the hope in her voice.

“Uh yeah… general practitioner…” you say stuffing your gun into your coats pocket.

“Alright, good… we got an injured woman back at camp and could REALLY use your help right now…”

“Please it’s not far from here, 5 minutes tops!” She says gesturing to the way they both came.

That’s all you need to hear before you start your march, towards that direction, the other two jogging ahead of you in order to lead the way.

You eventually break through the tree line and stumble into another small clearing however this one surrounds a cave.

Already you spot 3 other women, all of them with weapons at the ready before recognizing you as one of their own, lowering their weapons.

Among the women you spot a police officer, a chef and a woman in similar clothing to yourself but given what you know you assume she’s some kind of scientist.

She appears in dire straits, it seems she’s suffered numerous contusions along her leg not to mention cuts and scrapes along her body.

“What the hell happened to her?” You say digging around in your bag of miracles as you rush to her side.

“When we found her she was like this, I’m guessing whatever dropped us fucked up her landing cause her crate was tangled up in a tree…” says the ranger as you examine her closer.

You pull out some some bandages and disinfectant, no signs of internal bleeding and it’s going to be difficult to detect any broken bones.

“Can she walk..?” You ask glancing up at the others who have crowded around you by now.

“No idea… she hasn’t woken up sense we found her” says the ranger, that’s rather concerning, if she has head trauma there’s just about jack shit you can do about it.

“Shit man… do you think we should just… leave her…?” Says the chef as she paces back and forth running her fingers through her short black hair.

“No way, fuck that! We aren’t leaving anyone!” Says the cop who has turned from watching the tree line to shouting at the chef.

You try to phase out all of the noise as you clean her scrapes and bandage them up however it’s a serious drain on your resources but it’s done, for the time being she’s off of ’s door.

You sit back near the scientists body giving a final inspection of your work as the others return to their duties around camp.

The cop walks over to you taking a seat across from you, occasionally glancing at the injured woman.

“Look around the camp… you see any patterns here…?” The question is somewhat open but before you can respond she fills in the blanks.

“All women from different walks of life, from different parts of the globe, each of them given supplies that directly relates to their profession, you know what that tells me…?”

This time you don’t even try to answer.

“That tells me whoever or whatever is responsible for this is either very well connected or has been planning this for a while”

“That they had done their homework on each of us and on top of that wants us to stand a chance, now keep this to yourself but… I think this is supposed to be some kind of game…”

“All this for a game…?” That idea doesn’t sit well with you, you turn your head to look out at the tree line.

“Hey…! Don’t let on that you know… our survival might hinge on us going along with this little game for now… until we have an opening…” you nod and she walks off resuming her watch over the camp.

You look over at the pile of supplies that’s been put together further back at the cave, you see a pile of ammo and spare weapons a couple sets of camping supplies, food and water arranged neatly.

Walking over to the ranger you ask the question that’s been filling your mind sense you saw the scientist laying out on the grass.

You Ask Her…

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)