More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What Faction will you choose?

The Lords of the Dark Phoenix

Within the halls of the Fortress of the Nest of Fire, Empress Circe finished her meditation her mind centered she journeyed down the halls to the center there lay her Acolytes of the Fire Bird they had returned from the scouting mission they came with good news they were able to locate more nests of vampires and it was soon her job to go out and recruit them.

Either they joined willingly or they were destroyed it mattered not all it mattered was growing their numbers and strength she allowed them to retire to rest up, she soon grew hungry she lusted for blood, cum, the souls of the damned it didn't matter to her all she knew it had to be the power of the Phoenix in them craving for more! Well, it will soon have more as much as it wants for the coming months they will feast upon human and vampire alike.

Sensing the presence of her daughter Circe turned around.
"Hello, Daughter welcome back I missed you did you get the scroll I asked for you...
Circe asked her Daughter Levana bowed taking out the scroll from her pocket she gave it to her Mother, the scroll contained a secret map of the castle belonging to King Edward north of their base their Goddess wanted it and so she shall have it. "Thank you, my dear, you are a wonderful servant to me and to our Goddess now come I wish to reward you for your efforts..." Standing up she gleefully walk to her mother she then placed a long kiss on her feeling her body as she did her mother was proud she had a body of a warrior and the curves of a woman.

"You're welcome Mother I humbly serve you and the Goddess command me in any way you choose and I shall follow you without question, but I brought bad news Mother it seems our fortress isn't as hidden as we hoped it seems the humans have set up a logging camp their consists around 15-30 in number do you wish for us to deal with them?" She asked a wicked smile grew on her lips already hungry her mother thought their goddess has given them many gifts like the ability to walk in the sun, but with gifts comes with an increased hunger for blood, or for cardinal pleasures.

"But of course my dear take whoever you deemed worthy of conversion and then kill the rest only the strong can join our ranks, my dear, our Goddess needs strong warriors or lust-filled slaves it matters not now go..." With a quick bow, her daughter left to fetch her companions the Furies. walking to the bathes she entered she saw her companions were resting after their quest to get the scroll, her sister Helena and Lucas were gorging themselves on the captives they brought here in the baths were Julius he was getting a blowjob from Kamra, hearing the door open the 4 stop to look at her.

"My Mother has given us a new mission the humans have begun settling near our lands they need to be rooted out know I see you guys are busy but the day is young, and I am hungering for more blood..." The group smiled in glee their minds thinking of the destruction they can cause no matter how minor, they stood and began to ready their equipment

1 hour later the 5 flew towards the logging camp there were several homes surrounding the main structure surrounding the town was a wooden wall with a few towers, easy picking they thought. Leading the charge Levana swooped down on wings of fire taking aim at one of the towers before the archer could look up his head dropped to the ground, the rest of the group followed in the defenders seeing their comrade die attacked but try as they may they were quickly slaughtered.

The people watched in horror as their guard were killed the 5 ran down looking for any valuable candidates Helena was soon attacked by a female Knight, she was a good fighter but she didn't have the powerful Phoenix with her she blasted into a wall knocking her out.

The 5 took their time going down each house rooting out any candidates any they liked they placed with the knocked out Knight the others they feasted on, soon they were done the 5 stood in front of their bound Knight.

"You monsters why did you attack our village? Our homes you burned our homes murdered our people and for what? We meant you no harm we just wanted to live our lives out here!" She screamed hatred beamed on her face.
"too late to complain now human you have a certain skill we think you are worthy to become a to the Lords of the Dark Phoenix and trust we don't need your consent once we stick our fangs into you..." Smiled, Lucas.
"I'll never be your I'd rather die than let that happen!" She proclaimed they all laughed at her...
"Even in , you will be never be saved from us.." Kamra whispered into her ear holding her mouth open Kamra blew fire into her mouth, the fire was primal filled with lust and hungry for chaos...

The woman screamed her insides burned but yet she wasn't dead her eyes were glowing red a heat so intense she thought she'd passed out flowed through her, as the fire consumed her soul Julius and Kamra helped her undress taking his cock out he started to fuck her pussy while Kamra started to suckle on her breast, the woman tried to fight them but it was useless her body began to crave their touch on her body, it seemed so sensitive she quickly orgasmed the others joined in Lucas kneeling her to suck his cock his delicious cum filled her mouth while Helena began to suckle her other breast.
"Oh god more I want more please this is incredible I never felt like this before the heat the fire it's overwhelming me if this is what it feels like I'll gladly be a , I Alexis former knight of the Silver Cross now and forever swears herself to you..." Hearing this Levana sink her fangs into the woman completing her corruption...
"Mother is going to love you, Alexis, once they finish eating you out we'll go see your new Master.." After cumming all over her the brought her back to the fortress where she was given a spark of the Dark Phoenix, Alexis revealed why they were there she claimed the Silver Order was spreading claiming new territory by orders from their regent King Edward...

returning home with a nice gift

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)