More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What does Wyatt say?/What will Jill and the Proffessor say?

The Look Of Things To Come

Wyatt followed Jill down a passageway, it was the first time he had a chance to look at her figure. "Who ever she is, she keeps in very good shape." Wyatt thought to himself. Jill stood about 5'6" the track suit she was wearing was skin tight highlighting her figure. Slender hips, firm ass, and from the look f the way the suit hugged her breasts, they were at least a 34B. The redishblond hair hung to just off her shoulders and she moved with the grace of a cat. Wyatt mused that as far as he could see Jill wasn't wearing any panties either.

Wyatt had been daydreaming when he bumped into Jill who had stopped to open a door. "In here, I want to see what the Professor has to say about this." For a brief moment Wyatt felt Jill's body and knew that his assesment of her being firm was right. He couldn't tell what kind of perfume she had on but it did smell nice he was thankful that it wasn't over powering. "What do we have here Jill?" A dissembodied voice asked. "That's what I want to know Professeor, this isn't my driver and that's not my car out on pit row." Silence, then a middle aged man stepped out from the dark. "Mmm I see that your right, I think I have the answer though. It was the sudden storm combined with the power field failure that may have created a time warp between two different yet similar worlds."
Wyatt broke in, "Come your kidding right? different world?" Jill turned and face Wyatt and said, "Well, can you explain what happened?" Wyatt wanted to reach out and touch Jill to see if she was for real. "Well, if this is your world, who is in charge here?" Wyatt asked as he moved around like a caged animal. "The Dot.Commers do, they run the whole world since the big war." Wyatt shook his head in disbelief. "Everyone has to have an ID Tag and most go about with weapons on their hips. It's the law." Wyatt said nothing until he felt Jill's hand touch his. It was warm, and it sent a spark into him and he was certian that Jill felt it as well because of the way her eyes stared at him. To Wyatt this was something out of a "Mad Max Movie". "There are those who are trying to break the power of the Dot Commers of course." Jill still kept her hand on top of his. "The races are used to try and keep the people in line." Wyatt got the picture. "Sure just like the Roman Circus." Jan was surprised. "How did you know?" Wyatt scoffed, "Your kidding right? I do know my history miss." Jill looked over at the Professor. "We may have found our man." She turned back to Wyatt and said, "Most people don't read books or even know about history. We could use your help to try and bring order again to our times." Wyatt said, "That's all well and good, but I need a shower and some food." The Professor nodded his head. "Take him to the driver's house after all he won't be needing it."

After putting his car into the hauler for the night, he was then driven to the other driver's house. The house was a two story building, well maintained with a garage and a pool in the basement and out in the backyard. Jill showed Wyatt around the house. "There's the shower she said and left him to clean up. Wyatt loved a warm shower, he liked the way it ran down his body. Wyatt didn't hear the glass door to the shower room open, then he jumped when he felt two hands run up and down his body. He turned and saw that Jill had joined him in the shower. He groaned as he felt her hands on his cock. "Mmm, Your normal all right." Jill said as she took the bar of soap from Wyatt's hand and started to wash his body, paying very close attention to his erect cock. Wyatt overcame his surprise and pulled Jill closer to him running his hands over her body and carressing her breasts. Wyatt was able to grunt. "Do you greet all strangers this way?" Jill said nothing, she pulled his head to her face and kissed him hard. The watr and the soap made their bodies slick and Wyatt started to gind himself against Jill grabbing her by her ass and pulling her closer, their kissing became more passionate as the water cascaded down on them. Leaning Jill against the wall of the shower, Wyatt started to kiss each breast and worked his way down to her pussy. Jill reacted immediatly. "Oh god! What are you doing! Ahhh!" It was as if she never had oral sex before. Wyatt didn't stop and Jill's protest turned into please of not to stop. "Yes! Oh my! I'm cumming!" Jill shivered as she felt Wyatt's tongue diving around her pussy. "There! Right there, keep your tongue there!" Jill practically screamed. Wyatt felt her body stiffen and shake as she reached her climax. "Ahhh! Yes!" Jill moaned as she clung to Wyatt as she climaxed. Wyatt stood up and lifting her against the wall he slid his cock into Jill's pussy. Wyatt started to pump his cock in and out of her and it brought moans of pleasure from Jill as she hung on to his shoulders as he fucked her. "Yes Wyatt, fuck me hard." Jill grunted between thrusts of Wyatt's cock. Wyatt felt his impending climax and it made him thrust even harder making Jill grunt even more, then he shot his load into her lovley body.

When he was finished, he carefully set Jill back on the ground. Jill didn't remove her arms from around his neck. "You know Wyatt," she said after catching her breath, "I never had an orgasim like that before, we've been told that "Oral Sex" isn't good for you and I think you just proved them wrong." Wyatt smiled at Jill and together they washed each other off. Now Wyatt got a good look at Jill's body. It was well toned and he was right that her breasts weren't to big and she kept her pubic hair shaved. As Jill reached for her clothes Wyatt blurted out, "Don't get dressed please. I want to look at you some more." Jill actually blushed. "Ok, I won't, but how can I leav if I don't get dressed?" Wyatt replied, "Why leave? Have dinner with me, and let me make love to you again." Wyatt missunderstood Jill's silence. "I will understand if you won't stay." Then Jill spoke. "Of course I'll stay, it's just that on our world, it isn't often expected that after sex the other want's to be reminded of having sex." Wyatt chuckled and pulled Jill to him and said, "Jill, I want to be reminded that I had sex with you, I would love it if you could spend the night." Jill seemed to relax in Wyatt's arms. "Are you sure about that? My spending the night could mean that your serious about me and that I'm your woman?" Wyatt then said, "Is that a problem?" Jill sighed, "No, are you hungry?"

Jill for desert?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)