More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Shandy Shandy

What about the diary?

The Longmires' story

"Tamara had been home for about a month and we had already had the reports of her behaviour. I tried talking to her, first as a mother, and then...well as a woman...telling her that it was no way to attract a man. A good man anyway. She got very angry, and said some terrible things, and told me to leave her alone. She didn't speak to me for days."

"Tell him about the diary," her husband urges. The woman looks at him with impatience before continuing.

"In some ways Tamara is a very simple girl. One day when she was out I went into her room and booted up her laptop. She uses the same passwords she had when she was ten years old, and it was no difficulty at all to search her emails and social media. I found a kind of diary, more like a shared site with some other girls. They talked, bragged, about what they had done, what they were going to do. There were pictures, videos. Girls...some of them in Pink Rose school uniforms...with older men...Tamara was one of them. She was sprawled on a couch, half naked....a man at each end of her...using her...." She closes her eyes at the memory, steadying herself. Her husband squeezed her arm to comfort her.

"I was horrified," she continues. "I didn't think she was a virgin, but to see her cavorting like....like that, like a whore, that I didn't expect. I should have...I don't know what I should have done...but I waited for her, confronted her...we had a terrible fight...she said she was an adult and could do what she wanted...and if she wanted to...to fuck...she could fuck who she liked. I lost my temper, and I'm sorry to say I slapped her. I stormed out of the room and slammed the door."

"My wife told me what had happened and what she had seen," Mr. Longmire says. "I tried to talk to Tamara but she wouldn't listen, called her mother a liar, said she was making things up about the diary and the pictures. I demanded she show me, prove what she was saying and she defied me, refused. Said she was an adult and that her privacy was more important than my demands. I've never seen her so angry. And I'm afraid I lost my temper. I dragged her over my lap and spanked her like she was a child. And that was when she really shocked me," he pauses, shaking his head and looking thoroughly miserable.

"I had given her about five smacks, and at first she was screaming at me, telling me she hated me. But then she changed. She was wearing leggings, those yoga pants that are so popular these days, and she started to pull them down, exposing her bare bottom. She started to moan, and say, dreadful things, things no daughter should say to her father. She offered her body to me...told me I could have her...Oh God it was horrible! I pushed her off my lap and fled."

"What then?" you ask.

"We've never spoken of it again," the man says. "How could I? I was terrified of what she might do."

"I tried to search her laptop again," his wife says. "But she had changed all her passwords, and I couldn't get in. We talked about not sending her back to Pink Rose, but when we told her that, she became hysterical, and said we were trying to destroy her friendships. It seemed better to let her return, but we fear for her safety, and her well being. That's why we came here."

"These other girls in the pictures, did you recognise them?"

"Some of them, but not by name. They had all posted using aliases. I recognised one though. She had been Tamara's roommate. Her name is Theresa Maglio. A very sweet girl, or so I thought. But she was in those pictures, tied up and shackled, naked. Being...being sodomised."

"Do you know this Theresa Maglio. Apart from being your daughter's roommate?"

"No, not at all. I know she comes from New York and her parents are dead. She lives with her grandfather."

"Do you know his name?"

"No, but he must have had reason to be worried too. Tamara had told us that her grandfather had sent bodyguards to look after Theresa. She said they were scary looking men."

"The Longmires believe that what happened at the school is the cause of Tamara's behaviour," your boss says. "I proposed that we put an undercover operative in place to investigate, and also to keep an eye on their daughter. You're uniquely qualified for the job Pedro. I will arrange for you to join the staff as a custodian or maintenance man. Talk to the other staff, investigate as you see fit, use your judgement. With any luck, and your usual energy, we should be able to bring this to a successful conclusion very soon." He looks at the Longmires with a confident smile. "You may leave the matter to us. I will send regular reports."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)