More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by johnjohn123 johnjohn123

What's next?

The Local Amusement Park

You'd rode a few rides throughout the day with Britney. She was a new girl that you'd met online and both of you had thought it would be fun to go to the local amusement park to get to know each other. Throughout the day you'd had a hard time keeping your attention focused. Britney had a rather large chest, double D if you were to guess, maybe even bigger, and the top she was wearing wasn't helping your situation. She was wearing a blue and white striped halter crop top that left her cleavage wide open.

The rides you had gone on throughout the day also weren't helping. Every time one would spin the two of you around, or launch you into the sky, her top threatened to completely break loose. Britney was a looker too. She had brunette hair that went midway down her back and a skinny waist considering her wide hips and large breasts. Her lips were full and her eyes sparkled when you looked into them. Everything about this day would be great if you hadn't been walking around with a boner the whole time.

The two of you sat down at a bench after getting done with one of the rides and you knew you were going to be in trouble. She turned and looked at you and put one hand on your thigh. You couldn't help yourself. Your eyes went to her breasts like a laser. The feeling of her hand on your thigh and the view in front of you was too much.

"John, I know you've been staring at me all day, and I think it's a good thing that you find me attractive, you're not bad looking yourself," you hear Britney say in the back of your mind. You don't hear what she says next as your eyes roll back and you feel the tingling sensation in your cock that's been building all day. "AHhhhhhh," you sigh as you feel a warm wet sensation in your pants, your cum soaking your crotch.

"OH MY GOSH! Did you just cum in your pants from staring at my cleavage? What a disgusting little loser. How do you think you will ever get to sleep with someone if you can't even handle being around cleavage. I bet if you even got the chance to see me without clothes off you would POP." You try to think of something to say to keep her there but before you can get any words out she gets up and leaves you.

You find yourself lonely, empty, and with a pair of wet pants sitting on a bench at an amusement park. Today just wasn't your day you think to yourself.

Can we improve the situation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)