More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darkblaze012 darkblaze012

Which room do they settle in?

The Living Room.

"Let's set up here, Becky," sighed Lizzy as the pair found their way back to the only room with a hint of light from outside. "Ugh, there's so much dust in here! Gross!"

The girls quickly unpacked their bags and rolled out two cozy sleeping-bags. Becky set hers down against the staircase and Lizzy settled down nearby against the wardrobe.

"Its so weird," Lizzy mumbled, one hand gliding down the surface of the wardrobe's door. She couldn't figure out what it was made of - it wasn't wood or metal - but it felt impossibly smooth, with almost no friction, and it was very cool to the touch. "Becky... it looks brand new! I wonder where its from..."

"I don't think you should be touching it, Lizzy...," Becky warned meeky, nervous about her friend's sudden fascination with the dark wardrobe.

Becky pulled sharply at the handles a few times, but to no avail, "It's locked anyway... I wonder what's in there? ...Oh well, let's go to bed... Night, Becky!"

After a few minutes where the only sounds were the quiet shuffling of the girls in their sleeping-bags, the dark house fell silent. Outside the full moon slowly rose above the trees and its pale light filtered weakly into the dusty room.

As the moon's beams touched the very base of the wardrobe, slowly, and without making a single sound, the door opened slightly ajar. A low, almost unnoticable breathing came from within the impenetrable darkness of the wardrobe...

An undefined, smokey shadow crept along the floor, out of the wardrobe, and slowly snaked up Lizzy's sleeping-bag... After it passed over her face, it disappeared, and the young girl had a small smile as her sleep-heavy eyes opened, looking out blankly into the gloom.

Seemingly in a trance, Lizzy slid out of her sleeping-bag and, humming softly to herself, slowly took off her pink shirt and shorty-shorts. A moment later her underwear fell on the dusty floor and, still humming, she stood naked in the moonlight.

Lizzy wandered over to Becky and laid herself down next to the deeply sleeping girl - she kissed Becky's lips and slipped her hand under the covers and into Becky's shorts. Still sleeping, the younger girl moaned as Lizzy slowly slid her fingers up and down the line of her tight privates, unaware that it was her best friend touching her and nibbling on her neck, and not James.

After a few minutes of Lizzy's constant stroking of her privates, still sleeping, Becky shuddered as her orgasm rocked her body - Lizzy smiled and kissed Beck again - then she slowly wandered out of the living room, up the second floor...

For several long minutes the house remained silent... and then...

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH," screamed Lizzy's voice from upstairs, shrieking in terror and startling Becky awake, who ran up the stairs after her friend!

What happened to Lizzy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)