More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What Faction will you choose?

The Legion of Hellfire

After the fall The Legion of Hellfire watched from their Fortress of Hell's Peak Baron Damian Theron walked the halls of his Fortress 50 years ago he became the Leader of the Legion of Hellfire after the previous one died in combat against the Crusaders, waling to his chambers his wife Eleanora waited for him for years the duo led their Legion for their demonic Masters their attempts to grow their legion has been fruitful hundreds of demons pour from their portals, their vampire brethren began capturing humans around their lands turning them into loyal vampires for their cause.

But that was not all the Mages have grown in strength their knowledge over their new demonic powers have given them the ability to store the souls of demons with there Humunculi and golem armies granting new power and strength, sitting with his wife were two humans they were twin siblings a brother and a sister he smiled she saved them for him how thoughtful of her.

Walking over to her he kissed the nape of her neck and thanked her for being patient with him he was conversing with the council and their demonic overlords about their plans for the future, looking at the humans they were both under hypnosis he could have easily converted them or had his demon Masters possess them but he wanted to have some fun...

Waking them from their hypnosis they sibling looked around at first consumed until they gazed upon him and his wife the screamed they tried to flee but their bodies were frozen in place.

"Please don't hurt us especially my sister just let us go!" The brother said."Yes, please have mercy on us let us go!" Screamed the sister in tears...
"Oh, I'm not going to hurt you... I see you how much you love each other dearly especially you Zeke I can smell the lust yo have for your sister..." He was shocked not only of the fact he knew his name but he was also confused lust? What lust? He loved his sister, yes but he didn't lust after her, he did consider her to be gorgeous her body was fair and her breasts... No, he thought he needed to brush those thoughts away but yet he looked at her she was crying and yet all he could think of was having her suck his dick... "And you Marianna I see the way you hunger for his erect cock you want to know what it tastes like, you want it inside of you..." Like her Brother she was confused at what the demon said never in her life did she want her brother sexually well that may have been a small lie he was handsome and strong, and looking down she could see his bulge was he aroused at what the demon said? the demon laughed these humans were weak unaware that he was slowly corrupting them.

"Don't lie to yourselves I can see the growing lust in you two don't be afraid of it let the lust consume you both.." In that instant and wave of warmth washed over them Zeke desperately wanted to put his cock in her he looked at her she was staring at his crotch was licking her lips, her eyes were wide with hunger.

"Yes he's right please brother I need to suck your cock oh please brother... I want to make you feel good oh if only I could move..." She sounded and he agreed he wanted to have her looking at her face then her chest, visions of her naked filled his mind he needed to have he will have her he began to struggle to get his body to move but it felt like his body was made out of metal...

"I'll free your bodies so you may have each other to allow your lust to fully take over but what I want is simple you allegiance I want your soul..." the two looked at him their faces white with fear losing their souls? but that's not fair they thought they wanted so desperately to have one another but know they have to give their souls for that?

"Fine, I accept I want this whore to take my cock I'll sell you, my soul!" The brother said the sister looked at him half afraid half aroused she too considered it but the price was worth it... " And I too would gladly give my soul to you! I want to be his whore I want to have him in me so much!" She pleaded the vampire waved his hand this allowed them to move, they quickly tore each other's clothes off the brother laid her on the bed and began to shove his cock in her wet pussy she moaned in joy as her brother banged her he increased in speed his sister pleaded to have her holes filled with his cum.

From behind Eleanora stood up embracing him she licked his neck thirsty for both his blood and soul barring her fangs she bites him he screamed in pain but his sister didn't notice she was already being bitten by Damian, absorbing his soul and blood his skin turned white he started to convulse his eyes rolled to the back of his head until finally, he stopped the conversion was complete, his sister shared the same fate...

The naked bowed before their new Masters grateful they purged them of their souls in exchange for the fiery passion they now have, Damian, commanded them to rise they looked at his eyes filled with darkness he showed them to the window outside hundreds of vampire, demon and homunculi warriors stood patiently waiting for the signal to begin their invasion...

The Army Marches

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)