More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damot Damot

What's next?

The Lady in Pink

Later in the day, she got a strange visitor. It was a fat lady in a pink dress with an enormous bust and golden jewelry around her neck, her arms and in her ears. Her grey hair was teased, and her makeup and shiny pink lipstick were way over the top. When she entered, the whole room suddenly smelled like roses.

"Sarah, my little doll, you are alive!"

The girl stared at the grotesque creature and wasn´t able to say anything. She did not remember who that was or how she could know her. The pink lady came to her bed and padded her gently on the head.

"What a horrible accident, my love. I was shocked when I heard it."

Finally, Sarah regained her speech.

"Excuse me, my memory is gone. I don´t know who you are!"

The Lady's eyes widened.

"Oh, that's horrible. Will it come back!"

"The doctor says it will, in time."

The lady smiled and padded her again.

"In this case it´s good you did not lose anything that doesn´t come back, my little darling."

Sarah stared at her with an open mouth, then she suddenly understood. She was covered with a blanked straight up to the neck. If nobody told the lady, she wouldn't know. Sarah decided to keep it like this for a while.

"Please tell me who you are, I don´t recognize you at all."

"Oh you don´t know me very well, we met just once. In fact, it was on the day of your accident..."

"Really?", Sarah interrupted, "Do you know what happened?"

"Partially! I know that you tried to run away!" the pink Lady says reproachfully.

" Run away? What? I don´t understand.... Misses, please explain."

The older woman sighed an and looked at the girl with a mixture of pity and cynicism.

"It seems you really forgot, you lucky little thing. Ok, let me explain.

Do you know a man called Roy Tward?"

Sarah had to think for a while but then she remembered him. It was a friend of her brother.

"Yes, he is Mikels friend!"

"Ah, Mikel your older brother. Yes, that's right. And this Roy Tward won a poker game against your Mikel. Your brother owes him a lot of money. Of course, he can´t pay. Sadly Mikel vanished, and so Mr. Tward came to you to collect the debt. But you could not pay either because you are just a little waitress.

Mr. Tward told you he would hire people to get the money from you and your brother if you did not work for him instead. You agreed and signed a contract which you fulfilled for a while."

"Wait a moment. As what exactly did I work for Roy?" Sarah asked with a dark premonition.

The Lady smiled and stroke Sarahs Hair.

"Don't worry, it´s not what you fear. Tward is a trickster, that's how he won the poker match against your brother. He asked you to help him with his scams. You did pretty well, but one day Roy got caught, and you got away. Because he needed money to get out of jail, he sold your contract to me! And now I own the dept you have. This means my little bee, you have to work for me!"

Sarah stayed silent for a while. Her heart beat wildly. This story was crazy and hardly believable, but something told her it was the truth.

"Show me the contract!"

The lady nodded and showed it to her. Sarah owed her 100.000 Dollar.

"I was running away from you when I had the accident, didn´t I?

The lady nodded again, and Sarah's body shivered.

It took all her courage to ask the most important question:

"Who are you and what job do I have to do?"

The lady smiled, spread her arm and said:

"I, my little pony, am Presilla Mond du Verde, owner of the well-known Brothel "Petite Papillon," and you are my new crown jewel!"

Sarah stared at her for a few seconds, letting the information sink in, then she started to laugh:

"Oh madam, you are really unlucky. I am no jewel anymore, and I doubt I can make you much money. I am a cripple! I have no limps! How on earth could I work as a whore?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)