More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by henrytemp henrytemp

Which cabin should we look into first?

The Ladies Cabin of Course

The cabin was indeed more spacious as it included a large open area where they could gather and conduct their indoor activities. It also had a kitchen and dining area. There were 5 bedrooms and 5 women.

"So we each get our own room?"Sayen politely asked.

"Nope," Bianca responded, "We have to save rooms for the freshman orientation crew that will be joining us in a few days so we're doubling up. "You and I will take the room upstairs further away from the bathroom, and Makayla, you and Gaby can take the room closer to the bathroom."

"Thanks B," Gaby responded, and the women headed up to their rooms.

Gina settled into the "guardian" room nearest the front door of the cabin. While they were all adults, they were also the college's "problem" for the next week, so it was her duty to keep them out of unnecessary trouble. The 24 year old with short red hair and blue eyes, sat down on her bed and sighed. While she was working as the director of Student Life, her first real job, and working on her masters degree, her fiance Brendan, an engineer, was also working on his masters. This was the first time they had really been away from each other for any period of time, at least physically. Emotionally they had both been so busy the last few weeks, they'd had little time for each other

Makayla, with her long light brown hair, and brown eyes, was not happy about having to share a room with Gaby. She was already annoyed at the grin she had given Alex and the way she had touched his shoulder. She wasn't normally such a jealous person but she didn't trust Gaby one bit. Her friendship with Alex didn't used to bother her. Actually Gaby had dated his best friend for a while and they had double dated many times. But then she had cheated on him. This caused a fall out between them for a while, but to her disdain Alex had forgiven her.

Makayla's jealousy may not have been unfounded. Gaby had always found it amusing that while double dating, people thought they were sisters. She found it even more amusing that people thought she was older because she was taller. They did look a lot alike, although Gaby had shorter hair and smaller breasts. (A cup to Makayla's B) Losing Alex's friendship and respect actually hurt her more than losing Matt did. Eventually they had come to terms and while it wasn't the same as before, they had their moments. She had also decided to pay him back by helping him losing his virginity this week, and if Makayla wasn't up for it...

Sayen smiled, looking over at the super serious Bianca. She was thankful the older girl had taken her under her wing and gotten her involved. Her mom had met and married Dr. Pittman when she was a senior in high school. They moved halfway across the country, and she had only attended the college because his employment meant she got free tuition. They got along okay, but weren't close by any means. On the other hand she hated having to spend a week anywhere near Erik.

Bianca neatly organized all of her clothes in the dresser and closet. She then pulled out her checklist of things she needed to do before they had their first meeting. While Gina and Dr. Pittman would certainly help with running things, it really was her show, and she wanted everything to be perfect. As she looked at the last item on the list she smiled, remembering a joke Brian had told her the day before on their road trip.

What's happening with the guys?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)