More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by slickjohnson86 slickjohnson86

Where did they transport to?

The Klingon Barracks

The fade of the transporter leaves them as they materialize at the barracks of the Klingon vessel. It was really not all that different than a sickbay on the Endeavor although without the medical bed scanners. The barracks fortunately for them, were completely empty, at least for now.

Activating their tricorders, they begin to scan their surrounding. The Captain's communicator chirped. Pierce flipped the communicator open and pressed the button on the device. "Pierce here."

"Captain. I've detected three different locations on the Klingon ship where they are very prominent. The final location which you'll need to reach has the Na'kuhl agents with them. Be very careful. I can't stress this enough," Daniels said.

Pierce eyeing the area still holding the communicator close to his ear, "Thanks Daniels. We'll do our best. Pierce out."

As he closes the communicator, he looks around as the door swishes open. He sees several Klingon women coming back to the barracks. They'd transported into the women's barracks...

They look alarmed and Captain Pierce's crew stands startled. Gaila quickly strips down to her underwear and plops on the bed allowing her Orion's pheromones to subdue the Klingon women.

As they're enraptured in her allure, Pierce, T'Met, and Tarsi pull out their phasers at the partially incapacitated women and stun them. Moving close to be sure the targets were out cold, they pull the women inside the barracks.

"T'Met, see what you can do to disable the internal communications on this area." He sees her nod and go to work on the console as he calls up Tarsi. "I need you to seal the door as soon as T'Met exits the barracks.

Moments later they've completed their tasks as the away team begins sneaking down the corridor to the first location, engineering.

Do they make it into Engineering without a fight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)