More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by slickjohnson86 slickjohnson86

Do they make it into Engineering without a fight?

No, well, sort of...

The away team continue sneaking around the corridors, careful to not make any noise. Gaila, now dressed, begins to feel very horny for the Captain as she begins getting extra close behind him. She reaches to stroke his hair and waist delicately.

Before Pierce turns his head, he hears someone breathing in his ear. Turning he sees Gaila looking at him seductively, touching his waist and chest. T'Met and Tarsi are peering around the opposite corner as Gaila begins to grope the Captain's bulge in the front of his uniform.

"Ahh..." the Captain jerks back and unwittingly makes Gaila's grip tighten. Whispering, "What are you doing? Now is not the place for that." Trying to concentrate he tries to stop her but ultimately fails. "Yes I enjoy it but we can't be seen or heard right now."

She looks at him peering into his eyes and turns him around for a wet kiss, pressing her large breasts against his chest. "I think right now, Captain, this is exactly what we need...". She sticks her hand down the front of his pants and pulls out his raging boner. As she does this, her other hand is expertly pushing her skirt up over the Captain's cock and slides her panties aside. Without warning she slams her big Orion ass up against his bulge shoving it inside her pussy.

Pierce moaned in pleasure quietly to not alert the other two officers on their away mission aboard the Klingon vessel. They looked over at him and Tarsi grinned knowingly and she motioned for T'Met to follow her up ahead in the corridor to let the Captain be.

Gaila began pushing her big ass back and forth thrusting on the Captain's cock. He gripped her waist close to her sexy ass and pulled her closer. She began gyrating her hips on his groin. He grinned as she began moaning. "Oh, Captain! I didn't know you were that excited," she said.

"I wasn't until you put that big Orion ass on my cock. You know I can't resist you and you chose here?!" He shook his head and he reached up into her shirt feeling her big 34G breasts, tweaking the nipples as he thrust into her harder. He had to finish her off and get back to the mission at hand. They didn't have time for this. Although he would have a calmer demeanor and a level head after this.

They were grinding back and forth near the corridor as the sound of phaser fire could be heard coming from engineering. Tarsi and T'Met must have discovered the Klingons he thought. He was getting closer to cumming as a Klingon ran around the corner with his disruptor in hand. Both Gaila and Pierce kept fucking completely ignoring him.

The Klingon paused looking puzzled and partially memorized by the Orion woman. "You will cease at once and be taken hostage as a prisoner of the Klingon Empire! The Orion will learn to service me now! Hahaha!" The Klingon began getting more distracted as Pierce pulled the shirt up over Gaila's tits showing them off to the alien. The soldier's tongue dropped and he growled in lust at the sexy Orion girl who he thought would soon be his.

With the Klingon distracted, Pierce pulled his phaser pistol from his side and pulled it beside Gaila, firing on the Klingon vaporizing him. This sent Gaila and Pierce over the edge as they finally began to cum. Her panties slid back in place and soaked with their combined juices. Pierce put his dick back in his pants and the two headed over to engineering.

Running down the corridor to the engine room, Pierce and Gaila peered in the large room. As they entered, Tarsi and T'Met had already subdued the Klingons. Walking calmly now, the pair holstered their phasers. Pierce noticed they were steadying and straightening their uniforms.

"What happened here?" Pierce asked them still wondering how they managed to defeat half a dozen Klingons on their own.

Tarsi spoke up first, "Sir. Um...we had to use some unorthodox methods to ah...distract them long enough to subdue them." Her head looked slightly embarrassed at this turn of events.

"We showed them our breasts Captain. Before we stunned them naturally." T'Met said matter-of-factually.

"Naturally," he smirked. "Good work people. Although, we did something similar on our way too..." The Captain chuckled as Gaila came up behind him again.

"See. I told you it would work," Gaila said as she whispered in his ear and kissed his neck.

"Not now," He turned to look at the core, eyeing it up and down. Pointing his finger, "Let's put some charges there and there." Turning back, "We'll detonate them later when we leave the ship. Let's place more charges in the Captain's office and take on the Commander of this ship head-on. With a little luck we'll get out of this in one piece. Let's go people!"

Setting the charges they headed to the Captain's office.

Do they find it safely?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)