More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by slickjohnson86 slickjohnson86

Do they find it safely?

They do!

With only two guards near the Captain's office, T'Met sneaks up behind both of them performing the Vulcan nerve pinch incapacitating them as they fall to the ground.

Pierce, T'Met, Gaila and Tarsi step over their **** forms, beginning to set the charges here too. Na'kuhl soldiers appear seemingly out of nowhere with temporal distortions surrounding them in a odd red glow making them appear as if they are doubled in position.

"Take cover!" Pierce yelled to the women. Sliding into strategically positioned areas, some behind wall braces and the desk, they pull their phasers from their hips prepared to fight.

"Gaila stop that and fire!" Pierce said looking down under the desk as Gaila was again eyeing his cock. Gaila rolled around and peeked under the crack of the desk which was minimal but wide enough to see and fire a shot off. She began firing targeting the Na'kuhl hitting the distortions without much effect. "T'Met, any weaknesses?" Pierce yelled.

"Affirmative. They appear to be using phasic shrouding technology. Most likely temporal in nature from some point in the future." She said continuing to scan the wave of Na'kuhl soldiers.

Phaser fire spewing all around them, connecting with the walls and bulkheads of the corridor.

"Damn! How can we stop them?" Tarsi muttered.

"We could emit a low level EMP from my tricorder by setting it to overload."

"Do it!" Pierce yelled as T'Met fiddled with the tricorder and throwing it near the Na'kuhl agents.

The detonation damaged the shrouding which in turn confused them allowing the Starfleet crew to fire on them. Their shots connected and lay the rogue temporal agents flat out on the ground.

Facepalming himself, Pierce flipped open his communicator with a chirp. "Pierce to Endeavor. Daniels, are you there?"

"Daniels here Captain. You're almost in the vicinity. You'll need to get the fleet override codes for the tractor beams from the Captain's computer system. Once you have it, head to the mess hall where a important meeting is taking place between the Dark Agent, Na'kuhl and Captain Kor."

"Great, more time travel mess." Looks tired. "Very well, we'll contact you when we're done. Pierce out"

The Captain turned to work the computer system. He couldn't read Klingon but fortunately Gaila could.

"T'Met, Tarsi, watch outside for stragglers and fall back if we're ambushed. Gaila, please get me into this computer system."

"Aye sir" they all said and went on their way. Gaila activated the system and then disappeared. Weird Pierce thought but he began downloading the information to his communicator to transmit when back to the ship. He felt something odd below the desk as once again, Gaila was looking up at him in hunger.

'Here we go again,' he thought. He wanted to but the mission was so important right now. But... he was feeling stressed with all this time travel junk. He gave her a subtle nod and continued working as she began working his pants to the floor.

His big hard cock in her hands as she stroked it and pulled her shirt off showing her big green titties to the Captain. He kept one hand on the keyboard working the console and the other rubbing her breasts as she began sucking.

Please log in to view the image

She expertly worked his cock in her mouth, rolling her tongue over the head. She rubbed on his balls, massaging them. While she was busy, he began to rub her hair and pull her closer to him. She bobbed faster trying to finish her Captain off right, you relieve him of his worries and tensions. She was beginning to get him close when she pushed her face all the way down his dick, deepthroating him.

Please log in to view the image

He moaned in pleasure as she made him cum down her throat. She licked and cleaned him up awaiting his next command.

"Thank you Gaila. I needed that, but I think you already knew that." He smirked and helped her up as she put her shirt back on and he pulled his pants up. "I think I have what I needed."

She looked at him with a wink and smiled. He realized she thought he was talking about only her. "I meant I have both. You helped me and I have what I came for from the computer." She wiggled her ass at her favorite person as he gave it a good squeeze.

They exited together heading to their Final Destination on the Klingon ship.

What happens at their Final Destination?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)