More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by entropy50607 entropy50607

What is this adult male you see in the reflection?

The King of Trupia.

The figure you see in the reflection is clearly King John, the ruler of Trupia. You, are King John.

Trupia is a great city, with the largest population of any city in the world. Its population consists of a healthy variety of races, ethnic groups and cultures. Even though a single city may seem unimportant, Trupia is so impressive that it rivals entire lesser empires and kingdoms.

A legendary wall encloses Trupia, stacked with grand gates, skyscraping towers and imposing castles, defending the inhabitants within for centuries. The center of this behemoth, an advanced, invincible fortress that has never broken, improved through millenniums of experience.

Just merely a week ago, your guards patrolling the majestic wall spied a large group of uncoordinated Goblins not far with large telescopes, pillaging and in a nearby defenseless Balwood (forest dwelling Elves) village.

Several days after the imbeciles have had their fun, they decided to scale Trupia's outer fortifications, the probability of success, 0.

The pathetic Goblins who survived were introduced into the market en masse.


The mirror standing before you is not actually a freestanding full-length mirror, but a large mirror that coats the entire wall in front of you, of your large King's bedchamber, its sparkling frame laminated in diamonds and exotic gems.

You admire your tall, muscular body, muscles grinding your arms, abdomen, legs... You see your devilishly handsome face, sharp, piercing eyes, a strong nose...

The average height of Trupian Genesiths (an Elven race, the most intelligent of the Elves) is approximately 185cm, weight, 75kg. The average height of Trupian Humans, 175cm, weight, 70kg.

As a mixed breed of Genesith and Human ancestry, you stand at 188cm, weighing 125kg.

Your weight is significantly higher than the norm due to your significantly higher muscle density and bone density, comparable to that of a Minotaur. Furthermore, your erect penis alone weighs a maximum of 5kg due to its large dimensions, its extremely high density and the muscles it packs within. Indeed, your cock is a nonsensical anomaly, even for a mixed breed.

Glancing at the reflection of a large, round, firm ass lying on your bed...

Who does this juicy ass belong to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)