More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by airwreck airwreck

What happened next?

The King fucked her on the table.

Vashti stared at Haman and shot the eunuch a grin before she let out a loud grunt that broke the awkward silence of the great banquet hall. Her moans and the sounds of his flesh slapping against hers echoed against the opulent walls. No one except for the eunuchs dared to watch their King and Queen copulate on the table. She wished the casks of wine her husband drank had an affect on his legendary virility as she gripped the edge of the table for support as he pounded her faster.

"I enjoy your punishment, my husband!" Vashti moaned as her pussy clenched around his thick shaft.

"Your punishment has not begun, wife," Xerxes growled before grabbing handful of her long, lustrous dark hair and pulled it, snapping her head back.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Vashti groaned as her ass cheeks rippled from his violent thrusts.

"Subjects! Cast your eyes upon your Queen as she mewls and begs for my cock like a street whore!" the King roared. He noticed no one dared to raise their head despite his command. "Look or you will all be executed!"

The ministers, generals, nobles, dancers, wenches, and servants all raised their heads and gawked at the once in a lifetime sight of King Xerxes rutting the Queen. Everyone knew the humiliation was worse than to Vashti -- she was held up by the entire as the model of grace, beauty, and dignity but now she was treated no differently than the prostitutes that pleasured the King's court.

"Please... uh... stop... uh... my... uh... husband..." Vashti begged with tears rolling down her beautiful face as her breasts swung back and forth with each thrust her body absorbed. Her mind wanted him to stop but her body betrayed her.

He bent down and whispered in her ear, "No, you humiliated me before my court and Haman would have advised me to order your execution but I love you, my wife."

"OOOOOoooh!" the Queen cried out as she overwhelmed by her orgasm.

Xerxes knew she had suffered enough but the act of fucking the most beautiful woman in his Empire during his birthday banquet before his court was the most exciting gift he could not have fathomed to be bestowed. He was not done punishing his wife.

What did he do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)