More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thestarwarrior thestarwarrior

What's next?

The King and Queen Expanding the Royal Bloodline.

In the royal bed-chamber, King Devus had his wife, Queen Resia, lying nude on her back with her legs spread wide open. The muscular, Nordic man had both of his strong hands hooked under the pit of his wife’s knees and was bucking into her hips rapidly. His nude body was drenched in sweat, and his shoulder-length hair was nested around his bearded face as he clapped his muscular body into the Queen’s rosy cheeks with rapid and powerful trusts.

Meanwhile, Resia had her trembling arms starched out over her head, her slender fingers tugging on the bedsheets as her incredibly strong husband bucked into her toned, curvy body. With every thrust of her husband’s hips, the Nordic woman’s large breasts bounce on her chest. Her long red hair was splayed out across the bedsheets, her beautiful body was covered in cool moisture, and her open lips were panting steam. The strong Nordic woman did her best to look into her husband’s eye, though she found it difficult as her blue irises kept rolling into the back of her head.

The Nordic King didn’t mind the lack of eye contact as it told him that his wife was having the time of her life. That, and the heated moans that escaped from her glistening lips. Lost in her passion, Resia closes her eyes and tilt her head back as the strong Nordic Queen’s moans of ecstasy grew louder and louder. She tried to hold back her climax as her beautiful body began to arch into her husband’s hips, and her warm sex started clamping around his large, throbbing Nordic cock.

“H-Husband!” she cried out as her hot sex coated the King’s rod with her royal juices. Her heart pounded rapidly under her large mounds, and her body thrashed against the king's strong hips, as her climax ravaged her tender, sweaty body.

Devus, who had been holding on to his own climax for quite some time, smiled wolfishly as his wife gasped and moaned under him. As she came, Devus could feel Resia’s curling toes clawed at his back while she gasped incoherently under his powerful form. Resia's strong legs hooked around her husband's hips, pulling herself into his strong body, and with a loose, heated tongue, beged him to fill her body. Devus smirked at his beautiful wife before lowing himself onto her bucking body. As he drew close Resia hugged both of her arms around her strong husband's neck and pressed her trembling body into him. She was making it very clear to Devus that she wanted another child, his child. Pressing his full weight down onto the queen’s nude and trembling body, squishing her soft breasts against his firm chest, Devus locked his hips into her and gave her exactly what she wanted, filling her womb with his warm royal seed.

The Queen let out another series of passionate and erotic moans as her husband was filled her fertile womb to the point of overflowing. Meanwhile, as Devus came held his wife tightly in his arms, both to show his affection for her and to make sure to fill her every last drop of his warm seed.

Sometime later, after their respective climaxes had calmed down, Resia loosed her grasp, and lightly ran her nails over the back of her husband’s neck. “I love you, my King,” she said into his ear in a soft, breathless voice.

“I love you too, my Queen,” he purred back to her in the same breathless tone. Devus then moved his chin from Resia's shoulder and kissed her on the lips. Normally at this point, the King and Queen would crawl under the bedsheets and spend the rest of the night kissing one another. Normally at this point, the Queen would spend the rest of the night sleeping on top of her husband's muscular chest and in his warm embrace. But unfortunately, fate had other plans.

As the King and Queen lay on their sides, planting tired kisses on the other's lips, their night of affection was interrupted by a loud pounding on the bedroom door. “Your Highness!” a man shouted from the other side of the door, “I’m sorry to disturb you, but you have a visitor.”

As Devus pulled his lips away from his wife, they both let out a low groan. The King then turned his head back to the door and called out in a loud and angry voice, “I’m in the middle of something! Namely, my WIFE!”

Resia sighed and smiled up at her husband as she lightly stroked his strong arms to try to keep him calm. She had seen this look in his eyes and had heard this tone of voice before. It was usually followed by one of two things, one of which was a beheading.

“Again, you have my apologies, my King…and Queen,” said the man with a bit of discomfort in his voice, “But Queen Hyphiroe has just arrived and has requested to speak with you. She says it’s quite urgent.”

Devus was about to respond with a few vulgarities when his wife’s eyes lit up. “Hyphiroe is here?!” she said in a shocked tone, “Guardsman, tell her that we will be right out.”

Devus glared down at his wife, but either she didn’t notice his gaze, or she didn’t care. Instead, she hurriedly tried to climb out from under her husband’s body, only to discover that they were still connected.

“Pull out, dear,” she said in a rushed tone, “I don’t wish to keep the Queen of Accor waiting.” Devus rolled his eyes before pulling his large half-hard member from her sex and rolling onto his back. Once she was free, Resia jumped off of the bed and rushed to her dresser on wobbly legs. “I do wish she would have sent a messenger first,” she said, raking her hands through her matted red locks, “By Odin, I’m an absolute mess.”

“My Queen,” said Devus in a deep voice, “She’s an Amazon. She probably looks even worse than you do right now.”

“Being covered in blood and covered in your husband’s sperm are two different things, dear,” she said, taking a brush and raking it through her hair. “Now hurry up and get dressed, she said it was urgent.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)