More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BronzePlaceWriter BronzePlaceWriter

Choose your Story:

The Joys of Bullying (Short story, Bullying)

You feel her hands closing around your throat before you even realise she’s there. She must have been waiting here for an hour at least, knowing that you had a class starting soon. You struggle, panic blooms in your chest, thundering like a hammer.

“Hey!” You hear her voice, the hot air of her breath tickling your ear. “Enough of that if you don’t wanna make a scene. We’re gonna go for a little walk and you’re going to be a good girl and do as you’re told.”

You try to reply, but her hand covers your mouth and you can only mutter. You feel her body pressing into your body, the contours of her chest, the ticklish lightness of her hair. You try to turn around and see her, but she’s right behind you. She doesn’t let you do it. One of her hands is on your shoulder, the other across your mouth.

You close your eyes; your pulse is racing. Warmth spreads between your legs and you’re shaking. This can’t be happening! She’s bullied you before, but this is the first time it’s gone this far!

You feel her steering you now. Pulling you from the corridor, back, back, back into the old, abandoned bathroom. The one that no one uses now. You can barely think. You know you should shout, scream, try to get away.

But you’re like putty in her hands.

The door to the bathroom closes behind you. The light is faint, flickering. A thick layer of dust covers the world. No one has been in here for a long time.

She spins you around then, standing back as if to admire her prize. you see her for the first time that day.

Samantha Grey. Her hair is copper, cut short. Her eyes are green, her face sprinkled with freckles. She has a light build, slender and agile. A look of malicious glee on her face as she gazes at you.

“Did you think I was going to let you get away today?” She said. “You’re my favourite victim, you know. There’s no way I’d go a whole day without paying you a visit.”

Her eyes flicker over you, taking in your black stockings, your short skirt. The dark blue blouse and your long, black hair. There’s lust in her eyes. there usually is when she looks at you, but this time it’s open and greedy.

“You’re going to be my little toy for a while, Sarah.” She says.

Before you can object, you’re pressed against the wall wall, her body is right against yours. One of her hands trailed up your thigh, the other is still over your mouth. You wriggle and squirm, especially as her fingers stroke the skin just below the hem of your skirt.

You felt hot. Tense. Arousal pounds through you, desire makes you feel dizzy. She’s so close, you can smell the perfume she used today, and her fingers! They’re so deft, so sure. So swift and tender. A soft moan escapes your lips, and she smiles.

“Enjoying yourself, you little slut? I always did wonder why you never told any of the staff. Guess you like this kind of thing.”

You shake your head, but she chooses that minute to pull down your panties and you yelp! She drags them down your legs, exposing your pussy. Throbbing and wet, waves of pleasure sear through you as her fingers begin to trace your entrance. Your clit is hot and tight, and her fingers dart and caress your hood. Drawing it out of its cover as your legs shake.

She’s so close to you now, looking up at you. her wide, green eyes sparkle with lust. Her hand is still over your mouth. Her body is so close now. her fingers rubbing back and forth across your pussy, making you ache with want. You close your eyes, but that only makes it stronger. Makes it harder to ignore.

Your legs are shaking. Your body is trembling. Every little touch like a jolt of lightning. Your gasp and moan into her hand. Your pussy is so wet now, her fingers are glinting with your arousal, probing and touching you. Making you squirm.

“You’re such a little slut, Sarah. How long have you been wanting me to do this to you?”

As she speaks, her fingers start to work their way inside of you. Fiery heat blooms between your thighs. You can barely even think.She’s fucking you now, penetrating you with her fingers. Moving faster and faster as your hips buck.

“Are you really grinding against me?” Sam laughs. “Are you really that ? Oh, this is going to be so fun!”

You say nothing. you grit your teeth, pleasure coils inside of you like a snake. Sam begins to move faster, grinning up at you. her fingers sliding in and out of your pussy. The friction makes your toes curl! You wine and gasp into her hand, your body shaking. Delicious shivers running up and down your spine. You tremble, the orgasm pulsing, growing stronger, filling your mind with need and desperation.

Fuuuck!

it feels so good! It feels so good! You’re gonna cum you-

She pulls away suddenly and you give a short cry. Your legs buckle, and you collapse to the ground. An aching need sweeps through your, your pussy clenching on nothing. Your clit throbs in desperation and you look to her with betrayal in your eyes.

“Did you think it would be that easy?” Sam laughs. she finally removes her hand from your mouth. You’re grunting, panting. You can feel the heat spreading across your face.

You’ve never felt like this before in your life;.

“Please…” You gasp, the strangled moan tumbling from your lips. “Please keep going. please don’t stop.”

“Oh is that it?” Sam raises an eyebrow. “You wanna cum for me? You wanna cum like a little slut?”

Mutely, you nod. Humiliation fills you like a crushing tide, and you just want to sink into the ground. You realise she’s going for her phone.

“All right then. let’s start with something basic. Strip for me, little slut.”

You gaze at her, not comprehending.

“You want me naked?”

“Oh, oh, oh sweetie, I want a lot more than that. But we’ll start with you getting naked.”

As you watch, she raises her fingers - the ones that were inside of you - to her mouth and her tongue trails along them. Drinking your arousal before your very eyes.

“You’re going to be my little slut for the rest of the year.”

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)