More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Choose a perspective:

The Jordan Town Cougar Association

Jordan Town was a sprawling lake side township, nestled in a relatively picturesque countryside of evergreens, located far south of the big city past the hills. It was a relatively peaceful place, well to do and containing all the amenities a quaint town in the woods would have. The streets were clean and normally sparse with activity on the weekdays, with the townsfolk frequenting the local bars and other night time entertainment once the sun goes down. Much of the surrounding areas were a collection of national parks, along with the tourist facilities that provided the town with its primary source of income. The summer was a busy time where schools from the city drive over scores of teenagers for camp time, and the winters were when their parents bring them over to the numerous cabins and lake side accommodations for vacations. Many also come from out of state or overseas, attracted to the natural beauty of the landscape all around them.

Amidst the hustle and bustle was a large collection of cock loving mothers who had a taste for younger men. They ravenously fuck whomever they find to be most enticing, or whomever was available at the time, targeting locals and visitors alike for their next big fix of delicious cum. So much so that their reputation preceded them as an infamous band of extremely horny MILFs. However known they were to some, they were still cherished and celebrated by their community's sexually open local culture.

Select a sub story:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)