More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lardasefyi lardasefyi

Who's coming investigate the house?

The Johnsons - a normal family

The Johnsons are a very normal family. They lived in a small house in the city but bought a mansion in the swamp as a vacation house.

The family members:

Ted Johnson (age: 52) - Ted is the patriarch of the family. He is a conservative christian man who has always voted republican. He made lot of money from his logging business and bought the mansion for very cheap but the original owner remained secret.

Monica Johnson (age: 25) - Ted's trophy wife. She is a seductive blonde with a supermodel's body and D cup tits. Ted married her after divorcing his first wife. She used to be a lingerie model before marrying Ted and has the assets to prove it.

Estella Johnson (age: 23) - Ted's oldest daughter. She is also a very conservative christian girl and she is saving her virginity for marriage. She secretly is jealous of Monica because she used to be Ted's favorite daughter but now he spends more time with his new wife.

Jeremy Johnson (age: 21) - Ted's oldest son. He is a college student with a football scholarship. He is very robust and very athletic. He has a girlfriend Torie and they have a healthy sex life. He feels protective of his brother and sisters.

Torie Turner (age: 21) - Jeremy's girlfriend. She accepted the invitation to visit the mansion because she wants to learn more about her future in laws. She is a brilliant college student and a skeptic who believes there's always a scientific explanation to everything supernatural.

Andy Johnson (age: 19) - Ted's youngest son and Karen's twin brother. He is a shy boy who is a brilliant student but always lived in the shadow of his football playing older brother. He has a secret crush on his sexy stepmother and has checked out photos from her lingerie model shoots.

Karen Johnson (age: 19) - Ted's youngest daughter and Andy's twin sister. She is bisexual girl who likes punk rock and has her hair cut short and multiple tattoos. She hates her dad Ted but loves her brother Jeremy and his girlfriend Torie. Ted sometimes wishes he could spank her and teach her to respect him more.

Monica asks her husband "Wow this place is huge how did you get it for so cheap??"

"There's rumors this mansion is haunted so we got it cheap from an agent" Ted feels he made very good investment.

Karen feels different "Yuck this place is a dump! There's no internet!!"

"No phone signals either" Torie checks her phone skeptically. Her boyfriend Jeremy doesn't notice it but she feels like they are being watched.

Does something happen that night to the Johnson family???

Who do you follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)