More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Comcast Comcast

What Item Does He Trade For?

The Item/Person Replacer

John’s eyes scanned the entire store. Tons of fancy and plain looking gizmos lined the shelves and walls. Finally John found something that stuck out to him. It was an item the size of a remote with a small touchscreen and a two way button with arrows pointing up and down.

The item John had payed eyes on was The IP Replacer an item that allowed the user to swap people’s minds or bodies and the person would assume their new role. The other functions include being able to swap items around (A woman holding an ice cream cone? Change it into a dildo she’ll think nothing of it. Woman wearing panties? Change them to a vibrator she’ll think it was of her own accord.). The final ability of The Replacer is you can swap a person with an inanimate object. The item won’t suddenly come alive or anything but it will make it as though the person always was that item. (Swap a waiter with a woman’s chair and she will continue to sit there as though it was perfectly normal to be on a dick in a chair. Though the world will work around time get them a new waiter or waitress.)

_“_Alright I’m gonna take this one lady you can keep the stone.” John said grabbing The IP Replacer.

“What a mighty fine choice young man that is a very powerful item with multiple uses. I’m sure you’ll have lots of fun.” The older woman said with a wink.

John found that his new item fit in his pocket so he just stuck it in. Making his way out the door he now had a decision to make.

Where’s the First Stop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)