More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EugPad21 EugPad21

What do you choose?

The Introductory Strap-on Gangbang Practice

You scan your eyes down the list. You see an option that raises your interest. But you are unsure what it is about.

"Umm, what is the ISGP?" You ask

"Ahah, we always get that question." Laughs the receptionist. "The ISGP is The Introductory Strap-on Gangbang practice. Basically instead of wrestling on day one. 4 of the girls here will get strap-ons and fuck you like they would if they had just beaten you in a wrestling match. This gives the guys a practice run of what it would be like to lose. We do the same for new girls, only the guys don't use strap-ons obviously."

"Wow" you say, getting hard just thinking about it

"I can see you're enjoying this so let me tell you it gets better. After the final girl has fucked you you will get a 20 minute break to recuperate and then" she says with a smile forming "Then they will all fuck you at once, This isn't for prep for you. This is a reward for the girls as they have taken time out of their day for you and won't be wrestling so they deserve to gangbang the guy. "

Your heart jumps "Ok" you start "I'm not going to lie, part of the reason I signed up was to be strap-on fucked by sexy girls."

"Uh huh" smiles the receptionist

"And you know" you say feigning an injury to your hamstring "I just don't think I can wrestle today so I guess I will just have to take the Introductory Strap-on Gangbang option" you smile knowingly

"I guess that is your only option" The receptionist smiles back. "I'll see which 4 are available"

You wait, during this time you start to look at the receptionist a bit more. She was quite small, about 5 foot 3. However she had very nice DD size breasts. She was cute too, lovely face with her glasses just adding to her sex appeal. Ginger hair tied back in a ponytail. She had a great body too. Chubby, but curves in all the right places that just made her sexier. Suddenly you had an idea.

"Quick question" you say "How long does each girl get individually?"

"15 minutes" says the receptionist. "And the gangbang is half an hour"

"How long do you get for lunch?"

"Me?" She laughed "25 minutes, I finish at 3:30 then someone else replaces me. I thought you wanted to wrestle not be a receptionist?" She quizzed

"I do" you say " Must suck for you though. You spend ages doing work while women are getting to wrestle and peg guys. Must drive you nuts, You deserve a chance to do it yourself."

"Well I wish I could. But I can't wrestle" she said glumly "Not that i'm bad. I got injured in a horse riding accident 2 years ago. Destroyed my ACL"

"Oh I'm sorry" You look down feeling bad

"Don't worry about it" she says

"What's your name?" You ask

"Bailey"

"So Bailey, You can still have sex right? sorry if that's too personal" you ask

"Oh yeah I can have sex, love to in fact. So we have exactly 4 wrestlers availabl..."

"Wait" you interrupt "I'd like to ask for a special change to my gangbang"

"What?" she asks confused

"Instead of it starting 20 minutes after the last girl I want it at 3:30. Also I only want 3 wrestlers" you announce

"Why on earth would you want that?" Bailey says, blissfully unaware of the conclusion you are trying to walk her too.

"I would love it if you could be one of the 4 instead of having 4 wrestlers. You could go first as it's almost lunch time"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Bailey exclaims happily

"Completely serious Bailey." You smile at her "Come on, Grab a strap-on and live out your fantasy that you just won a mixed wrestling federation match and you're about to dominate a guy and fuck him hard"

"Oh my gosh, You are the kindest person ever, THANK YOU SO MUCH." She hugs you "Is there anything I can do to repay you?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)