More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

The Introduction

Julia had always been beautiful and was fully aware of her good looks; yet she was not just a dumb proud bimbo, but also a woman smart enough to make good use of her beauty. That was how she had married Hank when she was twenty one and he was twice as old (or just as old as she was now). At first she was nothing more than a trophy wife of a wealthy businessman, she enjoyed the luxury and the sex was amazing, truth be told Hank had to improve his condition to satisfy her, but he never complained about that, quite the opposite. Soon it turned out that she was also competent enough to assist her husband in his work, that way she could take off some burden of his back AND they had the opportunity to have sex in his office.

Twenty one years later she was a successful businesswoman herself, although their sex life had changed dramatically. Because of health issues Hank, now sixty-three years old, while still fit and handsome became impotent. Obviously neither of them were happy, but he was open minded enough to accept an “open relationship”, while he himself focused more on his work. Julia still had an incredibly active sex life, but her husband rarely participated and when he did he used only his superb oral skills; sometimes he joined it as a spectator.

Julia might have aged, but she retained all of her beauty thanks to rigorous diet, regular intense exercise, modern expensive cosmetics and… a minor surgery to keep her huge E-cup breasts firm. She was 174 centimetres tall, but was rarely seen so “short”, because she usually wore fifteen centimetre heels; each pair cost at least few hundred dollars and she had a wardrobe full of them. Julia was overall a big girl and would have most likely gotten fat, if not for all the effort; but thanks to the diet and workout she had full feminine curves kept in shape by toned muscles. Her waist was slim, legs long and shoulders broad, but she could not be called slender, yet it was not an imperfection. Her hair was long, thick and wavy, it used to be light blonde, but had darkened with age, so she needed to bleach them to regain their old hue. Julia’s facial features were smooth and youthful, despite her high social status and job position she could never have an expression that looked too serious, it was usually friendly and inviting, enhanced by her large round blue eyes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)