More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

So which scouts find the temple ?

The Inner Scouts

( All characters are aged up to be at least eighteen)

The five inner scouts Moon, Mercury, Mar, Jupiter and Venus stood infront of the temple. Only a few hours ago did they get an alert about this. It's years since they last transform and fought evil. They where all in college now and thought they could have normal lives. All five beauties found themselves in the courtyard of the temple. They where blushing at the varies statues of naked people. They tried to look away but they found themselves taking quick glances at the statues both male and female.

" So do you know what the temple is ?" Asked Moon, Mercury shook her head.

" No, both my visor and computer can't seem to get any reading of the inside the temple." Said Mercury.

" So is it evil ?" Asked Jupiter, as she looked at Mars.

" I can sense something but I can't tell if it is evil." Said Mars.

" So let's go inside and see." Said Moon, her four friends sighed.

" Got any better ideas ?" Asked Moon, none of the scouts had any other ideas.

" Just be careful." Said Venus, as the others nodded.

Slowly the five entered the temple. They stunned to see painting of couples and groups having sex covering all of the walls. They all blushed redder then Mar's sailor fuku but all started to feel horny. They gulped, as they rubbed their thighs together. Then suddenly three holes formed in the floor and the five sailor scouts fell down. Moon and Mars, Mercury and Jupiter Venus by herself soon found themselves falling.

In a few minutes they landed...

Who do we follow and where did they find themselves ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)