More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Who do we follow and where did they find themselves ?

Ami and Makoto, Slime Sewer

Makoto was the first to regain conscious, she groaned as she slowly stood up. She felt a little sore as stood up. She felt something cold and slimy on her body and hair. She looked down and saw she was covered in a red slime, she tried to get the stuff off. Yet, it only spread over her sailor uniform. She sighed, then she remembered about what happened. She looked around but only spotted Ami.

She raced over to the blue hair girl.

" Ami, are you all right ?" Asked Makoto, as Ami regain conscious.

" Makoto, where are we ?" Asked Ami, as she was helped up.

Like Makoto, she was covered in red slime. Ami tried to used her visor and computer by neither of them work. Ami sighed in frustration.

Both Scouts looked at their surroundings. They where in a sewer made up of weird purple stones. They noticed the red slime was everywhere, it coates the walls and ceiling. They looked down and saw it was ankle high as well.

" We need to find the others." Said Makoto, Ami nodded. Soon the two where off, looking for their friends.

Unbeknownst to either of them, the red slime wasn't normal. It had an interesting effect, which will soon come into affect.

What does the red slime do ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)