More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Emrys666 Emrys666

Scenario?

The Inevitable

The shameful cries of pleasure echoed across the battlefield as the female Avenger were ravaged by the mighty army of Thanos.

They had lost.

Earth's Mightiest Heroes were no match for the Mad Titan, even with every hero on Earth coming to aid the Avengers.

The Titan himself was in a small clearing with the bodies of the defeated Captain America, Thor and Iron Man were scattered around him.

On her knees at his feet was Captain Marvel sucking on his huge 15 inch long and 5 inches thick monster cock. Her suit was shredded and her perfectly large tits were bouncing as Thanos thrust his cock down her throat. Tears rolled down her cum-stained cheeks in streams at the rough treatment that she tried to deny that she enjoyed, even after numerous usings by this monster and the god-like being it was attached to.

As the Most Powerful Avenger choked on his cock, Thanos looked around at his surroundings. Everywhere he looked, the Titan saw his army pounding their cocks into the female avengers as their male counterparts were either dead or defeated and **** to watch the Chitauri gave their female allies more pleasure than they ever could. Many of them had long since given up on trying to hide the fact they were enjoying their gangbanging by the army of Thanos.

Thanos grinned as he came down Marvel's throat, the blond having simply given up on hiding how much she loved the taste of the Titans cum. He hadnt even needed to use the stones to get this outcome, as after he'd killed Iron Man when he tried to take the stones Marvel had come back at him only for him to use the Reality Stone to ensure that the Avengers were unable to use their abilities to fight him or his army.

Now powerless Carol Danvers had been unable to fight back as the Titan grabbed the front of her uniform and simply ripped it off of her body. He'd then unleashed his mighty cock - which was the single biggest cock she'd ever seen - before simply plowing it into the Kree hybrids pussy. his army took their masters que as they all grabbed the nearest female Avenger, stripped of their uniforms and armours and began to fuck them. When the male avengers tried to stop the **** on the collegues, they were simply cut down on the spot or **** to watch.

After several hours, during which Thanos used Marvel's body in multiple ways and his army did the same to the other avengers, the titan finally had his fill of the blond Whore and after cumming once again he simply through her to the dirt covered floor. He smirked as the once proud warrior quickly crawled over to him and kissed his large balls before quickly moving lower to lick up the large puddle of cum on the ground.

What does Thanos do next?

option 1: move on to another Avenger?

option 2: re-create the universe to his desires?

option 3: Time Travel?

What does Thanos do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)