More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

The Incredibles Hypno Fetish

Helen Parr and her daughter, Violet Parr, were on a stakeout. It wasn’t their first, not by a long shot, and hopefully it wouldn’t be their last. The fact that they were still able to do these mother-daughter bonding sessions even after Violet had a life of her own and a job since she had graduated college, it lit a quiet but strong fire in Helen’s heart.

Like most stakeouts, it was mostly dreadfully boring, amounting to waiting for hours on end for the suspected villain to appear. They had received a tip from a reliable source, so Helen had no doubt the villain would strike tonight, but it was just a matter of when.

So to pass the time, she pulled out her phone and searched for some hypno porn. Her daughter, seeing her fiddle with her phone, walked over and spied on her search.

“Search for some mother-daughter stuff.” Violet suggested.

“Now dear, we always watch mind-control . I was thinking we could change it up tonight.”

“Yeah, with what?” Violet scoffed.

“I was thinking we could do some haigure. We haven’t done that in a while.”

Her daughter gave it some consideration but ultimately nodded her head sideways. “Nah. I’m not feeling it.”

“Okay, then how about teacher-student hypnosis?”

This seemed to click with her daughter. “Yeah that’s good.”

Helen typed in the appropriate search terms to her favorite porn video site and got a few promising results. She clicked on the first and hit play, holding her phone out for her daughter to see clearly. In the video, an older teacher, upset at her students’ misbehaving, decided to hypnotize them to be better students, but it quickly devolved into her making them want to have sex with her for better grades.

The two put on their spiral filter on their goggles. It wasn’t strictly necessary, but they found it enhanced the experience if they could view things through spiral eyes, like they were really hypnotized.

“Fuck. I wish that was me getting hypnotized by my old professor.” Violet whined, all the while rubbing her tits and pussy through her spandex leotard. “But no, just normal everyday boring advanced machine learning and neural networks and bla bla bla. It could have been so much more exciting.”

Helen, who was also masturbating through her costume, joined in. “My daughter hypnotized by her professor. Hnnggg.” Helen’s fingers started pistoning faster. “You’d be so helpless. Like a good student, you’d absorb everything they told you to believe.”

The women in the video were getting finger fucked simultaneously by their professor. Helen imagined her daughter’s face superimposed on them; it wasn’t hard, since their body types were somewhat similar. The only real difference was her daughter's significantly larger bust, due to her good genetics thank you very much. Violet had been a late bloomer, but when she did go through puberty she didn’t hold back.

“Yes, professor.” Violet droned in a monotone. “I understand. I’m your .”

“Fuck, Violet. Don’t stop.” Her daughter’s monotone was a thing of beauty. It really made you believe that she was a mindless doll.

“Yes, professor. I understand. I’ll strip for you.” She didn’t actually strip, since they were still on a mission and needed to be in their costumes in case the villain came by. “Yes professor. I understand. The passcode for my phone is 4256. Yes professor. I understand. That is a picture of my mother. Yes professor. I understand. I’ll lure my mother here so you can make her your as well.”

“Violetttt! I need you. I need you to help make me a !” Helen did need it. She needed it so much. She couldn’t cum until she was a like her daughter. “It’s so hot being a . I want to obey.” She moaned the last syllable. And so too did the women on the screen. They cried out that they would obey the teacher, and so would Helen and so would Violet. Their wills were so weak. They couldn’t resist.

“This is my mother, Helen Parr.” Violet returned to her normal voice. “She’s been wanting to meet the person who’s been so influential in my life.”

“It’s nice to finally meet you, professor. What’s that? You want me to show me something? A pocketwatch? Oh, yes, it does look lovely, especially when you swing it like that, back and forth and back and forth and back and forth.” Helen let her head droop, before raising back up. “Yes professor. I understand. I’m your .”

Her daughter echoed her and then together they said in a joint monotone, “Yes professor. We understand. We’re your slaves. Your mother-daughter slaves. We obey.”

“Yes, professor. I understand.” Her daughter added, “I am the superheroine known as Invisigirl.”

“I am the superheroine known as Elastigirl.”

“Yes, professor. I understand. I will use my power to telekinetically fuck my mother’s cunt.”

“Yes, professor. I understand. I will use my power to grow my chest and butt.”

Violet’s hand glowed purple and a similar glow enveloped Helen’s crotch. She felt invisible fingers stuffing themselves in her pussy, rubbing her most sensitive spots. Her daughter knew her g-spot. She had fucked her like this many times, and hopefully would in the future as well. For her part, Helen concentrated and started to expand her chest and ass outwards past their normal already generous size.

Violet broke character. “Fuck mom, I’m still so jealous of your power. Your body morphing makes you the perfect .”

“Oh none of that, dear. What master or mistress wouldn’t want a that could fuck them at any time from anywhere in the room?”

“I know, I know, but still.” Violet huffed, but she didn’t let that stop her from continuing her ministrations, as Helen was keenly aware.

“We’re a package deal, dear. So none of that self-deprecation now.”

“Yes, mom.” For all that she was an adult now, Violet still hadn’t completely outgrown that teenager sulkiness. Helen knew how to deal with that though, so she grew her breasts out to envelop her daughter’s head.

“Mmmph,” her daughter tried to speak, but she was muffled by tits. Besides, Helen knew what she was trying to say from experience. Something along the lines of, “Mom, I love your tits so much” and “Please make me your tit-”, something like that.

The two were so busy in their joint exercise that they only noticed the video had finished after a solid ten minutes. The two had came a couple of times, and they were generally quite satisfied to spend the rest of the stakeout basking in the afterglow.

“I’m so happy,” Helen began, “that we were hypnotized to have a hypnosis fetish.”

Violet laughed. “You say that every time we jill ourselves off to some hypno porn.”

“I know, but it’s still true.”

“Hopefully this villain has some brainwashing powers or something. It’s been so long since we were hypnotized for real.”

“Me too, dear.”

It was hard. They couldn’t reveal their hypnosis fetish to their family or the world, so they could only get their fix on the clock while alone. Or when a villain with the correct powers managed to put them under their sway. Unfortunately the number of villains who possessed such powers was small, and the number that weren’t already in jail was even smaller. The one who had hypnotized them to be like this was one such imprisoned villain, and it was a damn shame they weren’t still out and free. Her brute of a husband had knocked her out before she could finish their brainwashing. The indignity of having to pretend to be cured of the villain’s initial aborted brainwashing was also a hell of its own.

“Oh look,” Violet pointed, “there’s the villain now; they’re coming down the fire escape.”

“Finally.” Helen put her phone away and got ready to catch a villain, or hopefully be caught and put under their sway. She was really hoping for the sake of her dripping wet pussy.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)