More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

What's next?

The Ice Queen [PhoenixAuthor]

Episode 1: The Party

It was on the western side of the city that Jace Holland found himself laying in bed. More specifically, a neighborhood called Quartz Fields, which was a nice neighborhood for those in middle to upper middle class. What was even nicer than the neighborhood though, was who Jace was laying in bed with.

Heather Ravers, in all her naked, phenomenal glory. The gorgeous brunette was, like always, a masterpiece. She was entirely naked, her clothes discarded on Jace’s floor, forgotten. Heather’s round, heavy very large breasts were one of her best features, and Jace especially loved her thick nipples. Another of her best features was her face, which was so beautiful it hurt sometimes. She wore one of her trademark smirks, those electric blue eyes sparkling eagerly. Her tongue slipped out and licked those plump, ruby colored lips, and she gave Jace a wink as she slid up on top of his hips, straddling him.

He admired her flawless hourglass shape, her smooth toned belly from years of exercise and cheerleading. Her hips flared out from her slender waist, and even though he couldn’t see it at the moment, he knew she had a great curvy ass. Heather lifted her hands and brushed some of her chocolate covered waves of hair out of her face, and she smirked down at Jace, who was rock hard for her already.

“Finally ready to start? Or did you just want to keep ogling me?” Heather teased, her hands reaching down to rub Jace’s chest. His hands lifted up to cup her hips, and he grinned up at her.

“Oh, I’m ready to start. Have been for a while, but surely I can be forgiven. What man doesn’t ogle a goddess?” Jace asked innocently. Heather smirked.

“Compliments won’t get you that far with me.” Heather shook her head, but Jace chuckled.

“Liar. You love when I call you a goddess. Or a masterpiece. Or a vision. Or a sexy water nymph that one time at the pool.” Jace started recounting, but Heather let out an overly heavy sigh.

“Why do I let you fuck me?” she asked dramatically.

“I ask myself that every day.” Jace shrugged, and Heather laughed, a musical sound that rang out like the voice of an angel.

“Alright, shut up. I’m going to ride you now.” Heather pointed a finger at him.

“Yes, ma’am.” Jace saluted.

“Idiot.” Heather said fondly as she rose up off his hips, reaching below her to grasp the base of his cock, lining it up with her entrance.

Jace watched eagerly as Heather slowly sank down onto his cock, and a groan escaped his mouth as her warm, wet walls wrapped around his cock. Heather let out a groan, too, as Jace’s big cock filled her up.

“Fuck.” Heather gasped, and she kept sinking lower and lower until her hips met Jace’s. She rubbed her stomach, rolling her hips a bit to get used to the big cock inside her.

“Did you get bigger?” Heather groaned, and Jace grinned.

“I hope so. Last minute growth spurt?” Jace asked hopefully.

“It definitely feels that way.” Heather nodded, and she started slowly bouncing on his cock, starting to build up some speed. Jace was already in heaven and she’d barely started yet. Her big pale tits were bouncing as Heather rode Jace, picking up in frenzy and . As Heather’s speed picked up, she started bouncing harder down onto his cock, and it just made those round milky globes bounce more.

Heather’s body was flawless, like she was made of porcelain. Pale and perfect in every single way, with flawless curves and perfect features and looks that could kill. Jace was content to lay on his back and gaze up at the naughty angel riding him like a woman possessed.

Heather was fully in her rhythm now, all warmed up and revving for it. Her hips slapped loudly against his, and her moans and Jace’s moans filled the room. Heather was incredibly wet, Jace could feel, and he always liked knowing he made her feel good.

“God, you feel so good.” Heather panted, never slowing down her eager riding of his dick. He grinned up at his fierce, sexy little cowgirl.

“Always love hearing you say that.” Jace said, and he grabbed Heather by the hips to flip her over so she was laying on her back and he was between her thighs.

“You know I like to be on top.” Heather said with a sultry glare, but Jace just started fucking her, and he enjoyed how her glare melted into pleasure as he pounded into her. He didn’t mind being ridden, he loved it, actually, but he couldn’t abide Heather doing all the work. He needed to put some effort in, too. Put in his time making her feel good.

His hands gripped her thick hips as he pounded her, and her hands came up to wrap around his wrists, then they slid up his arms to reach his neck, which they encircled and pulled him close. Jace kissed Heather’s neck hard as he fucked her, taking special care to suck and nibble on her pale, soft neck. He felt like Dracula doing it, but leaving hickeys on Heather was too fun to resist. Her moans only spurred him on, keeping his hips slamming into her while he enjoyed the softness of her neck, but after a few minutes of that he slid his mouth up to her jaw, planting kisses as he worked his way along her jaw. One of her hands lifted up to run through Jace’s blonde hair, and her other arm remained wrapped around Jace’s neck.

“You’re so tight.” Jace grunted. “How are you always so tight?”

“It’s that Ravers magic.” Heather teased as Jace kept his kisses slowly climbing up her jaw to her chin, where he lifted his mouth just a little bit and captured her heart shaped mouth in a kiss. Heather moaned into the kiss, and he squeezed her curvy body tight as he buried himself all the way inside her, kissing her passionately. Her legs wrapped around his waist, and the pair of horny teenagers held each other tightly as they kissed.

That was about when his bedroom door opened. Jace and Heather’s mouths broke apart in surprise, and they both looked over at the bedroom door, where an embarrassed looking Danielle Holland stood there.

“Well, I didn’t realize you had come over, Heather.” Danielle chuckled.

“Sorry for not saying hi, Aunt Dani.” Heather giggled, acting entirely normal like the son of the woman she was talking to wasn’t buried to the hilt inside her.

“Oh, it’s alright. I was getting ready for work anyway.” Danielle waved a hand, and Jace took in his mother’s sexy appearance. Heather snorted as she felt Jace’s cock throb inside her. Danielle was dressed sexy for work today, though she did dress sexy for work every day, considering she was a model. She’d been working at Grayson Global the past seven or eight years, and Jace could definitely see why. His mother, bad as it sounded, was absolutely ridiculously sexy. She had gorgeous greenish-blue, nearly teal eyes, just like Jace and his sisters had. She usually had a sexy smirk on her face, like she did right now, and she had these lustrous waves of blonde hair, styled with an expensive haircut with a professional stylist. Her very large breasts were squeezed into a skintight strapless little purple dress, which hugged her wide curves perfectly and also showed off her long legs and light summer tan.

“You look great, Mom.” Jace said truthfully, and Heather laughed.

“He definitely thinks so.” Heather nodded, and Jace glared down at her. She was in a unique position to know exactly how horny Danielle was making Jace.

Danielle laughed, shaking her head. “You kids have fun. And make sure you shower at some point today. You know we have dinner plans.”

“Oh, I’d forgotten about that.” Jace realized. His mother and Heather’s mother were best friends, and today Monica Ravers had invited the Holland family out to dinner with their family, to celebrate summer break coming to a close.

Today was Sunday, and tomorrow the teens of Prism Bay would find themselves returning to school. Jace couldn’t say he was all that excited.

“You’re really working the last day of summer vacation?” Jace asked his mother.

“Oh, not all day. Mera just asked me to come in and do a quick shoot with her. I’ll be back by lunch.” Danielle said, and Jace nodded.

“I’ll take good care of your son while you’re gone, Aunt Dani.” Heather promised, and Danielle winked at Heather.

“I have full faith in you.” Danielle smirked, and she closed the bedroom door to leave her son and his lady friend to it.

“You’re so horny for your mom.” Heather teased him after a moment.

“What? No I’m not.” Jace shook his head.

“The second you looked at her, your cock started throbbing inside me.” Heather gave him a knowing look. Jace sighed.

“Can’t hide things from me, Jacey.” Heather winked.

“Oh, God. Not Jacey again.” Jace complained. Heather laughed, and she kissed Jace’s throat, patting the back of his head.

“I think you and I were doing something before your mother interrupted.” Heather tapped her chin thoughtfully.

“Hmm. I might remember something like that.” Jace nodded, and then he started fucking Heather again, drawing a hungry moan from the sexy brunette.

“You better pick up the pace, or I’m going to flip us over and ride you again.” Heather drawled, and Jace smirked.

“As the lady commands.” he said, and picked up the pace, pushing his hips into Heather with fervor, picking up speed and power in his thrusts. Her body arched up against him, and she let out a low moan of pleasure.

“Ooh.” Heather gasped in an unsteady voice. “Just like that.”

She pressed her breasts up against Jace’s chest, holding him close to her body as he kept jackhammering into her pussy. Her gorgeous blue eyes fluttered in ecstasy, and it was very quickly like they’d never been interrupted. Jace and Heather sometimes felt like magnets. You could snap them apart for a bit, but they pulled themselves back together just as quick.

It was a thought that had scared Heather recently, actually. Jace wasn’t her boyfriend or anything, they’d never discussed anything like that, but… he was very close to that role. Heather prided herself on being a free woman but she hadn’t fucked anyone else recently. Jace hadn’t stopped her, not at all, she just hadn’t wanted to. It was worrying.

But right now, Heather shoved those thoughts aside and focused on the incredible way he was fucking her. That’s what mattered. The benefit of being friends with benefits.

“Yes.” Heather gasped. “Come on, Jace. I’m close.”

“Me too.” Jace grunted, and Heather’s electric blue eyes met his unique teal eyes, and she pulled him in close for a kiss as they kept fucking. Jace really was getting close, and he didn’t know how much longer he could hold on. He and Heather knew each other’s bodies too well, and they were too good at making each other cum. It was really becoming a problem. They used to take much longer to cum with each other, but they’d gotten very practiced at it. Knew all of each other’s tells, their quirks, their little preferences. Like when Jace broke the kiss to lean to the side and nip Heather’s earlobe, drawing a mewl of pleasure from her. Or when Heather dug her nails into Jace’s back.

“I’m gonna cum.” both teens gasped in unison, and Jace kissed Heather feverishly as he let himself explode inside her. Heather’s orgasm hit seconds later, and her body trembled and shook with the might of her arousal. Their hands roamed each other’s bodies, pressing themselves fully together as their sloppy kiss continued.

When Jace and Heather could breathe again, he slid out of her and rolled over onto his back, smiling when he saw Heather’s pussy leaking cum.

“Too tired for more?” Heather asked in a taunting voice.

“Not at all. I just need a minute.” Jace waved her off. Heather scooted down to Jace’s cock, and she wrapped her hand around his half hard cock, and gave a nice kiss to the glans. In an instant, Jace Jr was ready to go again.

“See? You just needed a little encouraging.” Heather congratulated Jace’s cock, and then she looked up at Jace.

“You mind if I ride you again?” she raised a perfectly trimmed eyebrow.

“Nah, go for it. I’ve put my work in.” Jace invited, and Heather smirked.

“How gallant of you.” Heather teased as she climbed back onto Jace’s dick, hungry for round two.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)