More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BretLorb BretLorb

Who is the first competitor?

The IIconics

The IIconics came out to cut another one of their promos on Smackdown, but before they could say anything in the ring, The Miz's music hit. Everyone looked confused, until a returning Maryse came out with a microphone.

"I am sick and tired of you two coming out here every week and talking in our annoying, highpitched, australian voices." The IIconics laughed at Maryse.

Peyton said, "Uh, ok honey, at least we are on tv every week wrestling." Billie kicked in, "Yeah, we aren't just walking around with some wanna-be actor like the Miz." At that point, Maryse looked very angry.

"Well I'll let you two know that I got a tag team match booked, and it's up next!"

Peyton responded, "Pshaahahaha, two on one, bring it on."

"Oh no no, I got a partner, and a special stipulation." The IIconics looked confused at both of those things.

Then, Lana's theme song started playing, "Introducing Maryse's partner, Lana!"

Each team was in their corner, Maryse, wearing her 2-piece ring gear, and Peyton were seemingly going to start, "Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a tag team Bra and Panties match!" claimed the announcer. Peyton and Billie looked at each other with terror in their eyes.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)