More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ldnldn ldnldn

Select the Case

The Hypnotist Case

Lana took a drink from her fancy tumbler to calm her nerves. The glass was shining like a diamond. Even the cups were lavishly expensive in the country club.

While she certainly had the money to be there, Lana still didn’t feel like she belonged in this high society crap. Apparently, hitting a yellow ball back into a grass rectangle was enough to earn her a bazillion dollars. Who knew?

But, that was not the real reason Lana felt nervous amidst the judgmental, silver-spooned snobs dining around her. No, the reason was the woman in front of her. Gorgeous, smart, with legs so long you can land a plane in them.

Remi seemed so much better than Lana’s last two exes, but… it’s not like she was her girlfriend yet. She needed to say something clever to start reeling her in.

“If you think about it, Mario could beat Thanos if he had a power star. Not even the infinity stones could affect him while he is invincible.”

“Hmmm,” Remi replied, taking a bite from her cordon bleu.

Lana mashed her teeth together. That wasn’t smart at all! She needed some other way to impress her date! Her eyes wandered in search of inspiration, settling on another happy couple celebrating their anniversary. They clanked their glasses. The sound echoed in Lana’s brain, and her pupils dilated. Her body began to move on its own.

“Hey Remi, want to see something impressive? How about these puppies?” Lana leaned on the table and popped open her fancy shirt, buttons flying everywhere. She shook her torso so that her brown breasts, firm as a pair of juicy apples, swung back and forth in front of Remi. The refined professor spat out her drink.

“Lana, what are you doing?!”

“Showing you why you should return home with me!” Lana proudly declared, unhooking her bra. Dark nipples greeted Remi, and as Lana leaned forward, they almost poked her cheeks. “Want to skip to the… desert?”

Lana placed one heeled foot on the table and winked at her date. Her mind screamed to stop, but her body refused to listen. She ran her hand to her hip and slowly peeled down her sensible pants. Inch by inch, she revealed her powerful legs, toned by years of tennis.

“You know you want to lick them.” Lana winked at Remi.

“I, err, maybe if they were covered in chocolate… Wait, no! Lana, what’s gotten into you?”

“Would you prefer to move back to the main meal?” Lana lowered her red panties, slowly dragging them away from the trimmed black bush that hid her womanhood. She finished her little show by kicking her underwear away and climbing onto the table. “Want to take a bite now?” she asked, positioning her crotch in front of Remi’s dumbfounded face.

The restaurant was in shock. Remi was staring at her with her mouth agape, as did the rest of the club. Polite gasps and disapproving remarks filled the room as Lana became the sole topic of the evening. A surprised waiter was so shocked that he dropped his tray to the ground, a pair of glasses clanking together in the fall before they broke apart.

Suddenly, Lana recovered control. Her internal screaming became external as she could finally move her body again. She climbed down from the table and tried to cover her nudity as best she could with her hands. People were all staring, judging, and gawking. Her little show had blown the fancy decorum of the place to smithereens as if shot with a bazooka.

Lana could feel her cheeks burn with the intensity of a hundred suns, even Remi’s face was flush with secondhand shame. “I-I-I’m sorry!” was all she blurted out before sprinting out of the club.”

“Wait!” Remi stood up. “You forgot your clothes… Huh, and I was supposed to drive her home…”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)