More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hypocriticalme hypocriticalme

What's next?

The Housewife in the Garden

Since moving out into the back of this secluded neighborhood, Catherine had discovered a whole new world after taking up gardening. Literally. She didn't have any proof, and she hadn't told her husband for she was sure he wouldn't believe her, but from strange lights at night in the garden and nearby woods, to unexplainable occurrences throughout her days, she was sure there was something magical afoot. And today she's about to discover just how right she was.

With her husband away on another extended business trip, Catherine had amble projects outside to fill her time. Dressed in form fitting waist high jeans, sandals, and a tight white t-shirt, she sat on her knees tugging the odd weed from the dark soil amidst rows of purple dahlias and bushy ferns. For the past few minutes, she kept seeing what she thought was a small green lightning bug darting about just out of the corner of her eye, but every time she turned to find it, it had dissipated.

"Ooh!" Catherine suddenly yelped, sitting up upruptly on her knees as she felt something pinch her ass.

Looking behind her as she rubbed her behind, she noticed a small green tendril of a plant she didn't recognize waving lazily near her ass in what appeared to be a light breeze. Did that weed just get frisky with her? Turning herself around to face the sprouting intruder, she grasped the small sprout between her gloved thump and index finger to yank it out. She tugged it a few times, but found it surprisingly entrenched in its position. Suddenly the stem yanked from her grasp and disappeared back into the soil, as if something had tugged it forcefully back into the earth.

"What in the world?" She mumbled to herself, feeling around the ground where it had vanished, but finding no trace of it.

"Eep!" this time she jumped up to her feet as she felt a pinch on her other cheek.

Spinning around, she saw the same green tendril again, before it once again retreated back beneath the soil. "Why you little..." she began as she knelt back down to dig out the pesky plant, but she paused as she thought she heard a small feminine giggle.

She looked around curiously, but found herself still alone in her expansive back yard that let up to the small forest behind their house. "Hello?" she questioned, looking around. This wasn't the first time she'd experienced something strange like this since moving here.

Once again sensing movement to her right, she turned and gasped. Standing on one of the long leaves of a fern next to her was what appeared to be a small woman made of pure green light, about a half inch tall and staring at her curiously with a hint of caution.

"Oh my! I, um, hello there!" Catherine struggled for any words at all. Was this little thing like some sort of fairy or something?

The small creature didn't look entirely human, with too big eyes and slightly altered features, it shimmered occasionally, as if its form of light might change at any moment. Slowly, it raised a small arm and waved at her. Catherine's breath caught in her throat, and she couldn't help but grin. This was incredible!

"My name is Catherine. Do you live here, or are you-oh!" Catherine had scooted over to the creature and was leaning forward to try and pick it up, when something suddenly yanked at her rear belt loop and pulled her backwards.

She grunted slightly as she plopped down on her rear in the dirt. Looking behind her, she saw the same little green tendril now grasping her belt loop and holding her down and back from the fairy like creature. She tried to move forward, but found the tendril held her surprisingly firm. She looked back to the little sprite and noticed it seemed to be smiling mischievously. "Is this you?" Catherine asked a bit breathlessly.

In response the creature flicked its hand at her, and Catherine suddenly began to squirm as what seemed to be a dozen of the small plants began to squirm through the dirt beneath her, tickling between her legs over her jeans. "Oh oh oh ooh!" Catherine gasped, and the sprite giggled again.

"You're fun." The creature said in a tiny yet husky voice.

The tendrils relented and Catherine caught her breath. "You can talk! This in incredible! Are you some sort of fairy, or nymph, or..."

The creature cut off her babbling with another giggle. "I've been watching you. I think I like you."

"I, well, um, thanks! I, uh, like you too, I think." Catherine stammered, taken aback slightly, but still pleased.

She felt the slight tugging on the back of her pants disappear as the tendril released her pants and retreated back into the ground. She watched the plant slip away, and turned back to find the green sprite gone.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)