More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Midnight Wolfster Midnight Wolfster

Who's first?

The Hospitality of Mermaids

17 Years Later

Jon Snow collapsed on top of the large bed in his chambers at White Harbour, clad only in his small clothes. He'd arrived earlier in the day, having been sent by Lord Stark to discuss the upcoming shipments of grain to Winterfell with House Manderly. A boring affair, he had not enjoyed the long talks of figures and logistics at all. And even though the sight of Lord Manderly being as fat as the rumours claimed, Jon was left at the end of the day pretty restless.

He'd just finished his evening exercises. Ever since he'd been able to, Jon had been doing a daily routine of weightlifting, running, stamina building and other exercises. He had always worked hard as a child and a young man to get himself in excellent shape, also practising swordplay daily and training tirelessly with the best in the North for many years. All this had seen Jon Snow become an incredibly handsome man; muscular arms and body, 8 pack of abs, beautiful dark curls, soldering eyes, firm jaw with an incredibly hot smile, a tall build that didn't overshadow women too much and a strong yet agile build. Jon was a real muscle stud, most likely the sexiest man in the entire North.

He also backed up his body with a fantastic personality. Jon was confident, brave, kind, funny, smart, gentle, and cheeky all wrapped in one, making him irresistible to the ladies. He was a natural leader and had a skill of leaving people in awe of him. Since the age of 14, Jon had been giving loads of girls the times of their lives across the North. Servants, Barmaids, Whores, Ladies, Mothers, Cooks, Traders, Daughters, Wives. Blazing a trail as a smooth playboy, he made sure to keep in contact with each conquest so as to keep their relationships going, therefore keeping himself as popular as ever. Jon Snow was a famous figurehead in the North, wildly known for sexual exploits, charismatic personality and legendary fighting ability against Ironborn, Wildings and Bandits. At 17, he had already a number of men who deserved their deaths.

However,this had its problems. Another reason he couldn't sleep was that he'd grown so accustomed to having girl in the evening, warming his bed and letting him rock her world. But right now, it was just him. And there were girls for him to choose here. Like Wynafryd and Wylla Manderly, the Lord's lovely granddaughters who stared at Jon lustfully when he arrived, and giggled excitedly to one another when he shot them a quick wink. Not to mention, some lovely servant girls, some with great racks. Jon started to get tempted, almost enough to seek out some entertainment right then and there. But then there was a knock on his chamber door.

Jon opened the door to see a delightful sight ahead of him. It was Wynafryd and Wylla, Lord Manderlys granddaughters. Wynafryd, the older sister, had an elegant figure that was quite tall for a girl, though not as high as to his large frame. Her chestnut brown hair lay across her shoulders, and she had a nice C-Cup breasts across the slender figure. She looked at him with a seductive smile. The younger sister, Wylla, was a little more unorthodox. She had a longer sea green hair and a bright, eager face to match up energetic personality and breasts a little smaller than her sisters. She looked up at Jon with a lustful state, biting her lip cutely as she did so. Both sisters wore light brown dresses, long but very delectable to Jon's eye. He felt a stir under his loincloth.

"My ladies, please come in." Jon said in a quiet and low voice, smiling confidently as he pushed the door open further. The sisters grinned as they entered. Jon looked at their rears and saw that even though Wylla had a larger ass, both were very nice. They turned when they reached the centre of the room.

"To be visited by you, My Lord, is a great honour and pleasure to House Manderly. It is only appropriate that a man as great as yourself be given the hospitality that he deserves." said Wynafryd, her honeyed voice dripping with passion for Jon. As she spoke she stepped forward onto his left though still facing him, and began to rub his left pec and muscular arm slowly, like it was a treasure.

"And someone of your reputation and... prowess deserves only the finest hospitality that White Harbour has to offer you." Wylla said as she moved to your right side and began to rub Jon's body as her breaths became heavier, her eyes fixated on his powerful frame.

Jon smirked, knowing exactly how this was going, and suddenly wrapped his broad arms around the sisters' shoulders to pull them tight against his chest. They gasped excitedly, espeically when they felt Jon's large hands gently caress their bodies. This only gave them more incentive to continue rubbing up against his chest, but Wylla also wiggling sexily under his grasp.

So....shall we begin?" Jon asked bravely, and immediately placed his right hand on Wynafryds cheek to begin a passionate make out session. The girl immediately joined in with her lover as the two locked lips in a lively manner, causing Wynafryd to moan as Jon swabbed her mouth with his magic tongue. Wylla looked on with envy until the two broke off the kiss, then eagerly joined in when Jon turned to begin a passionate kiss with her that had her melting in his arms. This pattern continued for a while, with the girl not making out with Jon caressing his masculine body eagerly.

Eventually Wylla and Wynafryd ended the kissing session and slowly slipped their dresses off, without breaking eye contact with Jon Snow. The reveal of their beautiful naked bodies was stunning for Jon. Each girl had a brown, erect nipples standing firmly on their breasts and a small tuft of hair by their pussies, matching the hair on their own heads. Jon refused to look away as he reached a hand to unlace his small clothes while the sisters began to eagerly kiss his throat and neck, leaving some dark hickeys on him. When they finally finished servicing his body, they looked down for a massive shock.

"Oh my!" Wynafryd exclaimed with stunned, wide eyes, and Wylla covered her mouth to keep herself from screaming in joy.

There, standing at a massive 16 inches, was Jon Snow's cock, a pillar of manliness unlike anything else in the 7 Kingdoms. As strong and beautiful as the rest of Jon, it was thick and mighty, something no woman could look away from. And indeed, both of the Manderly sisters could not help but stare in awe and wonder at it. Completely hairless, it appeared to shine in the darkness. Both girls were virgins and the idea of Jon's huge dick pounding their holes left them soaking wet. The 2 girls dropped to their knees and latched their lips onto the shaft, showering it with kisses and licks. They wordlessly slobbered all over it energetically, worshipping it with every fibre of their bodies. Eventually, Wylla hold her lips off of his member and stroked his giant hairless balls, the size as oranges they had once seen from Essos.

"These are fucking huge! I can't wait to see how much cum you have!" She exclaimed, her voice chocked full of lust, and immediately began to desperately suck them.

"Ooooh" Jon moaned loudly as the youngest sister got to work. In addition, Wynafryd began to give Jon an eager Blowjob, though her mouth could barely fit around the bulbous head. She had to use her other two hands to wank off the rest of the cock whilst she choked back and forth on the few delicious inches she could take. This routine continued for a good while, with the sisters switching to and fro between the balls and the penis so as to appease their new lord.

Eventually Jon felt that he was getting closer so we suddenly pulled his cock away from the lips of the girls. Instead, he used his large arms to gently pull the them and toss them over his shoulders, inciting screams of excitement from the Manderlys. With a chuckle at their reactions, Jon carried them over to the bed and dropped them in a sweaty mess of limbs and hair. The girls quickly lay back against the pillows, hand in hand, batting their eyelashes flirtatiously. It seriously turned Jon on.

"Time for you two to feel the love" said Jon with a wicked smile, causing the girls to giggle, as he knelt in between them and began to stroke their cunts with his fingers delicately and smoothly. They groaned, and started to loudly whimper as Jon teased then mercilessly. Eventually, Jon felt like they'd had enough and rammed 2 fingers into their wet snatches.

"Ooooooooohh!!" Wynafryd and Wylla moaned loudly as Jon started to finger fuck them hard. Their free hands clutched at the bed sheets as their lover thrust his fingers, in and out. Both Wynafryd and Wylla her absolutely loving the paradise Jon had taken them to, and never wanted to leave. This all continued until suddenly Jon curled the fingers in their vaginas whilst his thumb rubbed their clits at the same time.

Aaaaaah!!" The two girls screamed out as they came hard, causing a flood of their juices to spill out of their pussies and onto Jon's hands. He took them out, and licked up their juices slowly whilst the noble girls feverishly panted for air in the wake of an incredible orgasm. About a minute later and the girls had regained their breadth. They looked at their lover eagerly.

"Who wants to go first?" Jon asked brazenly, slowly jerking his 16 inch schlong.

Wylla jumped up quickly with a look on her horny face, and leapt into Jon's arms for a passionate make out. She grobed as much of him as she could and groaned into his mouth as he sat her down in his lap. Wynafryd rolled her eyes at first, but smiled at the effect Jon was having on her little sister. She began to lightly rub herself as she watched. Jon began to kiss and suck Wyllas' firm nipples while kneading her budding B-Cup breasts. Wylla was gasping loudly with each thing Jon did to her, and squealed all of sudden when he reached around to cup her ass. Wylla responded by pushing Jon down onto his back and straddling his body, looking just like the mermaid she was as she started and him with loving eyes.

"It's my turn to service you." She said excitedly, and she suddenly rose to lower herself into Jon's cock slowly. As she descended, inch by inch, her low throaty grew and grew into a load continuous moan. The pain of such a giant cock shattering through her hymen bit by bit was quickly replaced by pleasure like nothing she'd ever thought of. Wynafryd watched from across the bed, fingeting herself and rubbing her breasts, transfixed with the sex right in front of her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!" screamed Wylla loudly as she took over 8 inches into her tight snatch, and began to repeatedly lower herself up and down on him. She bounced up and down on the mighty lords weapon over and over again, gaining the greatest feeling she'd ever experience. " Oh Gods JON!! MORE!! JOOOONONNNN!!!!! She wailed loudly, overcome with pleasure as she had a sudden orgasm at the . Jon grunted down as he clutched her hips to help her ride him like a horse rider ride a stallion, as well as sometimes kissing her body. During the many minutes they fucked, Wynafryd came over an placed her tits over Jon's mouth so he could suck her delicious nipples, causing her to moan also. Jon stopped eventually, as he had bigger plans for young Wylla.

YES!! YES!! OH JON, I LOVE YOU!!" howled the youngest Manderly when Jon sat up and began to lift Wylla up and down off and onto his cock, displaying unparalleled power. The girl he was fucking so hard was in complete ecstasy

OOOHHH, I-I'M CUUMMIIING!!!!!!" shrieked Wylla all of a sudden as her pussy began to convulse and release her juices. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her tongue fell out of her mouth, as she was fucked so hard. Her snatch tightly clamped over Jon's huge cock, he let out a loud "Raawwwrr", growling at the pressure put on his member. Jon couldn't resist and shouted out 'I'M CUMMING!!" before he buried a massive 12 inches of himself inside her womb and felt his massive release. His cock let out massive streams of sticky, white cum deep into Wyllas' belly, causing even more swelling for it. Wylla arched her back and let out a giant silent scream when she had another mini-orgasm, as for a full minute Jon filled her up with his virile seed. Wynafryd eagerly lapped up the sperm that oozed out of her cunt, moaning in delight at how sweet and delicious it tasted.

Eventually Wylla's ahegao face was replaced with an exhausted and dreamy smile with closed eyes, as her limbs fell limply and she collapsed off of Jon's tower. She then curled up on the bed unconsciously, with a 'been fucked into oblivion' face adorning her face and her tight little fuck-hole oozing with the most amazing cum in Westeros, so great and amount that you would've thought it couldn't have just been one man.

Jon looked down at work with pride, happy that he'd given the energetic Mermaid exactly what she needed. Then suddenly, Jon heard a beautiful silky voice call him, like siren to sailors at sea.

"My lord..."

He turned to see a sight he would remember for a long time. Wynafryd had placed herself on her hands and knees, and was shaking her juicy ass at your face side to side. Jon licked his lips when he saw a river of pussy juices flowing down her legs. Her brunette locks stuck to her sweaty body but Jon could easily see her sultry gaze when she turned back to stare at his hungry face, taking him in. She finished her sentence with a soft voice, throaty with desire.

"...Make me yours."

With the hunger and speed of the wolf that he truly was, Jon Snow quickly leapt towards Wynafryd and buried his long tongue deep inside of her. This sparked a loud "OOOOHHHH" from the Manderly child when she felt him digging his thick tongue inside her pussy. He also grabbed handfuls of her lovely ass when tonguing her, leading to her giving off loud whimpers. Eventually, Jon decided she was ready enough and moved back to get ready to penetrate her. He rubbed his cockhead against her pussy lips, causing Wynfryd to turn back and speak to him with an adorable begging voice and eyes at the teasing she was being given.

"Please my Lord, fuck MEEEEEEEEEE!!" her final word became a high pitched scream as Jon shattered her hymen with a quick thrust of 11 inches of his cock meat into her innocent love best, causes tears to brim at her eyes and her to grasp the sheets tightly. Jon waited for her to nod before he began to begin fucking her with long and hard thrusts over and over again, rocking her lithe body back and forth. Wynafryd was in the greatest of pleasure and kept up a stream of high pitched sqeals chanting "JON, JON, JON!".

"Yeah Baby, you like that?" cried Jon, grasping at her hips to fuck her hard. She felt super tight in his cock, so Jon wanted to make sure she came twice before he did. With that, he bent over to get better elevation, rubbing her delicious breasts and sucking on her neck and he ravaged her body.

"OH SHIIIITTT" Wymfryd screams loudly, stimulated by your hands and lips. "I LOVE IT!! YOU-YOU'RE SO HOT!! AAAHH!!" With that, she began to wail, telling him she was about to cum. Jon quickly pulled out with a wet, sticky sound, flipped her onto her back and began lapping up her juices as her pussy convulsed. Wynafryd let out a series of low gasps and clutched at Jon's petty curls as he licked her pussy briefly.Jon pulled his tongue out and positioned his muscular frame over Wynfryd, kneeling between her legs and leaving a few kisses upon her skin. He suddenly grasped her chin and gave her a quick kids and a confident smile.

"One more time, sweetheart" he said, before once again burying a foot of his cock into her cunt, with a breadth of "Oh yeah!" escaping his lips. She, on the other hand, let out a high pitched moan and grasped the headboard of the bed behind her as Jon began to thrust in and out of her in the classic missionary position. Her legs wrapped around his buttocks to feverishly try and full him in, much to his amusement. He began to hammer Wynafryd with long thrusts.

"FUCK, JON!!! SOOO GOOOD!! FUCK ME HARD!! YES, YES, YEES!!!" she chanted deliriously, losing her grip on the heartboard. Luckily Jon's powerful arms, hard and firm, caught Wynafryds' frame and he began to hold her in midair as he fucked with slow deliberate thrusts for a while.

After a bit of time, a short breakthy scream from Wynafryd confirmed she had cum again, as she had wrapped her arms and round Jon and was pushing his face into her boobs as she convulsed. Jon gave her a few more big thrusts before he let out a mighty roar of "HERE IT CUUMMS!!" and ejaculated deep in her pussy, overfilling her with his delicious and incredibly healthy cum. After a minutes, he dropped her off and she fell to the bed just like her sister, with a wide grin and close eyes.

Jon lay back on the bed, and pulled the sisters on top of him for a cuddle atop the messy and rather wet bed. Wynafryd curled up on his left side, resting her head on his pec and unconsciously wrapping her small legs around one of his more powerful ones. Wylla smuggled into his right side, nuzzling her face into his neck and wrapping her legs around his thigh whilst she stroked his gorgeous locks gently. Jon heard them both sigh dreamily as they slept, as well as hearing quiet whispers of "Jon, Jon.." floating breathily from their mouths.

He smiled in satisfaction, and lay back against the pillows to enjoy the end of a good hard fuck and a well deserved rest, with his huge cock slowly softening back down for now. Jon would be at White Harbour for 3 more days before returning to Winterfell and his family.

It was going to be fun.

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)