More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Midnight Wolfster Midnight Wolfster

What's Next?

A Poolside Spy

Jon Snow eased his sexy naked body into the warm water of the springs, sighing at the delightful feel of the heat on his toned muscles. He'd taken girls in the naturally hot waters in the Winterfells' Godswood before, but sometimes it was nice to simply relax in private for a change. He'd arrived at Winterfell not long earlier, having ridden hard from White Harbour to get home as early as he could. Whilst he had greatly enjoyed the 3 days of fucking Wynafryd and Wylla Manderly and a number of servants and women in town, Jon was happy to return home to see his family again.

Even after his Aunt and Uncle has revealed the truth of his parents 5 years ago, he still loved all of them. He was protective of Sansa and Arya, but also loved them to have fun. He was also a big support to the rest of his cousins, and looked after them a lot of the time. He even put up with Theon Greyjoy for their sake. And in return, Jon was part of a loving family who put up with all of his conquests. He understood why he had to keep his parenthood secret, but didn't let that hold him down. He couldn't afford to be broody all the time with a family as crazy as his.

Jon hummed deep in his throat, enjoying the gentle current smoothly nudging his hunky body, and began to fully relax. Like a lot of the time when he was put at ease, his mind began to think about the many girls in his life. With so many beauties throwing themselves at him, he didn't always have a chance to reminisce about their times together. He thought of Alayne the busty serving girl, of Agnes, Ann and Mallory the 3 daughters of the nearby shepherd and Tara, the older get still beautiful woman who'd once been his wet nurse. He thought of Beth Cassel, and the many romps they'd had in the Godswood and the Winterfell towers. Of the cold yet beautiful Lady Barbrey Dustin, and how he'd gotten her to submit and begin worshipping him. Of the witty Alys Karstark their wild nights in the woods. All of the memories started to make him horny.

With those incredible memories making him smile smugly, Jon waded further out of the spirng so that his incredibly stacked and sexy chest was on display. He started thinking of the many woman that he had yet to conquer. Like Elaena Glover, a back haired goddess whom he had flirted with more, Jeyne Westerling, an adorable petite girl who gazed at his gorgeous body when they had met, Mira Forrester of Ironrath, a sexy girl serving Margaery Tyrell in Highgarden. Jon had yet to fuck her, but had sent her south grinning widely with a deep kiss and the promise of more. And of course, Jeyne Poole.

He marched over to the edge of the pool, and grabbed a jar of lavender scented oils Sansa had got him for his 17th nameday. They both smelled and felt amazing, and the joyful Sansa had on her face when he pulled her into a tight embrace and told her her loved them was just as good. He then walked a bit back into the spring, so that his knees were just below the water. The tip of his flaccid cock, had a still very large length of 10 inches, swayed between his legs. As he began to rub the oils onto his chest & arms and through his hair whilst letting out soft moans of approval, he suddenly heard the rustle of leaves and a gasp from someone. He dismissed it as the wind, and continued on the task at had. Not long later, Jon began hearing small breathy pants coming from the bushes to his right.

Jon covered up his smile and resisted the urge to look over to where the noise was coming from. He was used to girls watching him bathe, and had been for some time now. Normally, he just put on a sexy display of his killer body and dominanting muscles for them to ogle at. But sometimes, he liked to give the lady what she really wanted and beckon them over for a hard love session. That was how he'd first fucked Marianne, the milkmaid with huge tirs, as well as Beth Cassel. She'd crept out of the bushes, hypnotized by his huge meatstick, allowing Jon to exit the pools and undress her on the bank. He'd made Beth cum in the pool and in the godswood multiple times before taking her to her room and fucking her more. Other times, the girls just watched and ran away after, convulsed in giggles. He was sure he'd seen Arya and Sansa visit then scamper away as quickly as they'd arrived, as well as some other girls and servants like Layla and Tessa, the two little blonde twins of the blacksmith in town, who had become addicted to his cock and the joy it brought them.

This time, Jon wanted to give his little spy something special.

He began to slowly rub the smooth oil over his muscles, flexing each one after he slathered it with the delicious oil. Each time he did so, he let out a low and throaty groan and closed his eyes. The sound of a ferverish fingering grew louder and louder alongside squeaks and whimpers. With that, Jon began to slowly begin jerking off his huge cock whilst moaning louder than usual, turning to face the bushes where the noise came from but keeping his eyes closed so the spy could remain unseen. The sounds became barely held in moans from the bushes. After a few minutes Jon decided take a gamble; he arched his back and, loud enough for someone watching to here, moaned out "Oh Jeyne!"

The spy let out a short shriek that she had to quickly stop with her hand, but Jon knew he'd made her cum. Smiling, he finally looked to where the noise was coming from. All he could amongst the bushes was the outline of a brown dress, and two bright blue eyes. Jon was glad he'd recognised who it was, and began to swim closer across the pool closer to them without looking away. Once he'd got to the edge of the water and was looking up at the girl, he decided to get things rolling and asked kindly "Will you come out here please? I don't bite."

Out of the foliage, timidly shuffling her feet forward with her eyes staring transfixed at his huge cock was Jeyne Poole. The best friend of Sansa, Jeyne was a very hot young lady, with a fantastic yey small figure, curvaceous hips, lovely dark brown locks, a beautiful face, bright blue eyes, a lovely smile and large D-Cup breasts. Jon had spoken to her many times at Winterfell, both alone and in front of others, and it was clear the girl had a crush on him. She would always try to talk to him when he was around, she was often caught staring at him during his exercises of just at any time of the day and flirted with him bashfully whenever they had the chance. Jon had always liked Jeyne, but had resisted so far because she was such a close friend to Sansa. But now, all resistance was out the window. Her small dress, that highlighted her incredible body, was all creased and muddied from her previous activities.

"Jeyne, I'm over here." Jon said teasingly, causing the girl to blush profusely and jerk her head up to look right at him with wide eyes. He could see her breathing heavily as she crossed her arms nervously, pushing up her large breasts to Jon's enjoyment, before she murmured shakily "Y-yes Jon?"

Jon only smiled understandingly and, standing up in the pool close to her dainty little feet, placed the lavender oil by the bank. He then spoke up finally whilst gazing at her beautiful face; "Would you like to join me?"

Jeyne let out a short gasp and stared at Jon with shock, leading the young man to nod reassuringly. Rubbing her feet together and turning red in the face, Jeyne slowly slipped her dress from her shoulders and removed her underclothes whilst Jon never looked away. When fully naked, Jon stared at her firm, erect nipples on her pale skin and the tiny fuzz of brown hair by her little vagina. He could tell she was a virgin, and was so excited by her figure that his cock began to rise up towards his 16 inch erect size now. Jon held out his hand, and Jeyne took it daintily, looking rather embarrassed.

"You're so beautiful" Jon whispered enchantingly, leading Jeyne to glance to the floor with a small smile, muttering "Thank you" quietly. She felt Jon full her towards the edge of the pool and tried to stop, only for Jon to lift her up with the greatest of ease and carry her bridal style in his arms. Jeyne let out a little scream of excitement, but quickly began cooing over his giant muscles as he held and moved her so that her smooth legs were wrapped around the bottom of his chest and her arms were wrapped around his neck. Blushing at the naughty position and at Jon's impressive strength, as well as looking down at him with adoration, Jeyne started to pant loudly when Jon caressed her thighs and legs slowly.

Jon then began to kiss on her her throat, sucking at the skin to make her whimper happily. All of a sudden, his arms let go of her thighs and began to squeeze her boobs and tease her nipples. This sensation caused Jeyne to moan loudly with joy but also let go of his neck to squeeze his shoulders and straighten her legs out at the shocking pleasure. She began to slide down his massive frame and let out a fearful shout, but was suddenly stopped. Her cute juicy butt landed on his humongous cock, and the erect member held her entire body up by itself. The sheer power here had her shaking excitedly as she giggled from what she'd seen, before the little laughs became breathy moans as Jon began to slobber kisses on her breasts.

"Oh JON, Yes! Just like THAT!" Jeyne exclaimed in a high pitched throaty voice, absolutely in love as he had his way with her tits. The feel of his mouth was absolutely incredible for her. Jon was addicted to her breasts, greatly enjoying their soft pillowy feel as he kissed them passionately. He began to to suck and bite her nipples, turning her moans to little screams of pleasure. After a few minutes of this, Jeyne buried her face into Jon's neck to let out a muted wail and shook upon his cock he made her cum, her juices pooling onto Jon's member and dripping into the water.

Jeyne sat upon Jon's cock and lay her head on his pecs, catching her breadth for a moment whilst delicately tracing his amazing abs. During this time, she gazed at his gigantic cock and felt nervous at its unbelievable size. Would it hurt her? Jon ran his fingers through her soft hair and stroked her back gently as comfort. Eventually he lifted her up and wrapped her legs around her body like it was tree trunk, ready to fuck her in midair. However when he noticed her tense body and nervous eyes, he stopped to ask "Are you alright, Jeyne?" in a kind voice.

Jeyne twisted her head away, staring down at the water with a little bit of fear in her wide eyes. "You're so big." she whispered timidly "I-I'm afraid you might hurt me."

Jon immediately took her chin in his hand and titled head up to face him. His eyes were remorseful yet comforting. "I'm sorry I scared you Jeyne, but I promise that I will not hurt you." he reassured her gently. "You're safe with me. I don't hurt girls, I make love to them."

Jon's words filled Jeyne with confidence, as her eyes softened and she gave him a little smile to show how his words made her feel better. He then began a heated make out session with her, swabbing her mouth with his tongue whilst wrapping her into a tight embrace. He'd been easily holding her whilst standing in the water for a while now, but could've done so for hours. Jeyne moaned, ablaze with lust, as she kissed the most amazing man she'd ever met. Delirious, she didn't notice Jon lift her up by the waist above his erect monster cock. He slowly shoved 8 inches of his cock, around half of it, deep into her womb.

"EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Jeyne let out an ear piercing scream, the sound echoing around the godswood, as Jon tore through her hymen with his dick, growling "OH FUCK" loudly. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her whole body tensed up, overcome with the sting of pain and burning ache pleasure. She continued her scream as she climaxed suddenly, her juices saturating his member. Jon gritted his teeth with how tight her snatch was, and gripped her little butt as he pulled her up upwards from his cock before planting back down on it. Now he was going to fuck her hard.

"AAAAHHH!! GOOOODDSSS!! FUCKK!!" shrieked Jeyne continuously screaming from the sensation as Jon bounced her up and down on his monster. She raked her nails across his shoulders, leaving scars on his perfect skin, and arched her back. As she took more and more of his meat, a large bulge protruded against her belly and stood visible for anyone to see. Amidst the screams and babbles of Jeyne Poole, Jon was moaning throatily at how good it felt to pound the young girl standing in pool. "Fuck you're tight! You feel so good! Shit!" he growled loudly, leading a goofy smile to rise upon her Jeyne's face whilst he ravaged her.

Over half an hour passed, and Jon was still pounding her brutally. Jeyne had run out of breadth a while ago, and now had her mouth gaping open in a wide 'O', letting out silent screams of joy. Jon gripped her waist as he fucked, groaning himself at the feeling of her cunt. She'd had around a dozen orgasms because of him, and was barely conscious. He himself was getting ready to cum hard, his large hairless balls churning with his thick, delicious seed. Jeyne was little more than a ragdoll in his arms as her arms swung around loosely by her sides and her large breasts jiggling against his chest in a beautiful manner.

"Jeyne, Baby, I'm about to CUUM!!" he shouted, increasing in volume at the end as she leaned back to allow him to fuck her harder. Her body was fully backwards, and she could almost see the woods of the godswood upside down. "Where do you want it!"

"CUM IN ME JON!!!!!! PLEEAASE!! AAAAH!!" wailed Jeyne, finally finding her voice as Jon's mighty pole began to throb inside of her.

"FUUUCKK!!! bellowed Jon, mightily impaling her upon his cock one final time before his seed erupted out of him and deep into her snatch. At the very same time, Jeynes pussy let loose its juices one final time in a huge current. Jeyne collapsed at the unbelievable pleasure of the muscled stud Jon Snow cumming deep inside her. She'd definitely be needing Moon tea, as her cunt was overfilling with Jon's cum and he'd barely started his long awaited release. With a deep moan, Jon pulled out of Jeyne and began to hose her body down with his smooth, delicious cum. It completely covered every inch of her in white; her face, hair, breasts, body, arms.

Jon dropped down to a sitting position on the bank of the pool, and lay Jeyne back in the shallow. The water barely covered her back but soaked her hair, letting it's warm heat soothe her in her dreamy slumber. Jon lay back as well, panting a little bit as he cooled down. Gods she was good! His cock began to droop slightly, but somehow it knew Jon wasn't fully done yet.

A while later, and Jon and Jeyne both stood in the pool, bathing together. He'd woken her up with by devouring her pussy, causing her to cum with a deep breathy moan in barely more than a minute and let him drink her juices down. He'd then brought up into the centre of the hot spring to wash the mountain of cum off of her body.

Now he stood behind her, towering over her, his almost erect 14 inch cock standing tall and proud between her legs, rubbing her pussy lips to make a her sqeual from time to time. His arms wrapped around her body to rubbed Lavender scented oil on her with delicate touches whilst he kissed her earlobes and whispered sweet nothings into her ear. She moaned loudly and arched her back often whilst wrapping her arms round his neck to push her pale body against his inhuman muscles. The two lazily touched each other intimately, with a glowing air of content and tired grins. They were so caught up in one another that they failed to hear footsteps racing away from the bushes.

"Darling?" drawled Jon sexily as he nuzzled her neck with his perfect lips whilst kneading her big breasts, causing her to sigh in pleasure. With the sound of his voice, Jeyne spun around elegantly with a little giggle and pushed his cock up against his chest as she snuggled closed to him and stood on her tip toes to suck on his neck with a lot of tongue involved, causing a hum to reverberate within his broad chest. Jeyne stopped to stare up at her lover with an innocent gaze, biting her little lip cutely.

"My Lord?" she asked in a quiet and breathy voice, batting her eyes flirtatiously. Jon smirked and grabbed her arse with one hand, causing her to gasp loudly in fake shock, whilst his other hand gently cupped her cheek and stoked her jaw. Her loving eyes met his dark and soulful ones before he spoke in a husky voice that left her trembling at the knees.

"Shall we go to your room now?"

Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)