More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Frankyman Frankyman

The characters are here! Now, which one shall we follow first?

The Horndog Rogue

“Oh yeah... keep at it, darling. You sure know how to work your tongue eh? That’s what I love in girls like you.”

Enrico had a sharp tongue. He was famous for it. People loved and hated him because of it. And, as any man with a sharp tongue may attest, the better your situation, the more you talk.

There was no situation in which Enrico was more talkative than when getting head from a beautiful lady.

He did not remember her name, but that didn’t matter – he highly doubted she remembered his in the first place. What mattered is that she was beautiful and knew exactly what she was doing. Her short red hair gave her a spicy look as her head bobbed up and down, taking a fair amount of his cock on each go, caressing him gently with her tongue while her hands played carefully with his balls. She was in a hurry, he knew, but she did not try to make him rush. Instead, she easily, skillfully, guided him towards a good, long climax.

One hand on her head, more for the look of it than to guide her on her job, Enrico closed his eyes as he enjoyed the sensation. Oh, that definitely is the best thing I could be doing right now. I mean, I know I’m broke, but at least I’m getting a class A blowjob. Hiring the most expensive whore of the brothel, even if it wasn’t necessarily the best one, may be pretty low in most people's priorities, but Enrico was a guy who knew how short life could be. Make the best of it, I always said. And I always liked blowjobs.

“Come on darling, I’m close… go a little deeper, I know you can. Take it all.”

So far the girl had been excellent in keeping eye contact while giving him head. Making sure to look in the eyes, to tease him, to kiss him… and yet when he said that she lifted her eyes from his cock, looked at his eyes, and then winked with the most mischievous look one could muster before diving down, taking all of his cock in one single go and sucking as if for milk. There was no way a man could resist that: with a cry of pleasure, Enrico let himself go, cumming deep into her throat and feeling her tongue move along his cock, drawing out all of his seed.

He probably spent less than ten seconds cumming, but he felt like it lasted a whole minute. Even after he finished she stayed there, bobbing her head around his cock gently in order to coax the rest of his cum, only letting his spent cock out when there was no more. Her eyes closed for but a second, swallowing his cum, before opening them again, showing him her clean mouth and laying her head on his leg.

“So, how was it, my dashing rogue?” she teased, fingers dancing around his belly. “Was I worth the money?”

He could not help but smile at this.

“Every single copper, my dear.”


“Well, goddammit, I did it again.”

Regret came as soon as he left the brothel. The blowjob was great, he had no doubts about it. But it was still a blowjob. Awesome, lot’s of fun, but nothing that would put food in your belly. And now he had no money to buy food.

“I need to be more responsible with money”, he said to himself, and like always, he knew he would forget this as soon as his little friend started stirring up. Sometimes he found himself wishing that he wasn’t horny anymore, just happy. But alas, it what not to be.

Well then… no use crying over this, right? Putting on a brave face he gazed upon the great city of Eddinwood: its buildings, its people, its clean air, and that little piece of horse shit on the corner over there. Now… let’s make some money, why not?

WHAT DOES ENRICO DO?

[ ] Go find a mark. There must be someone with a little extra cash who’s not exactly too careful with their pockets.

[ ] Try a house. Someone must have left the door unlocked. If not, well, one can always play a little trick.

[ ] Maybe try some honest work? The tavern can be a good place to find adventuring parties.

[ ] One can always try to run solo, too. The board at the town center may be a good place to find requests.

[ ] Rumor has it that Creek’s been looking for me. Shady fellow always wanted me to kill someone. Killing is not exactly something I take lightly, but I guess I should hear what he has to say.

[ ] Something else: write down in the comments!

Now, how shall a daring rogue find his coin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)