More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mihael Mihael

What do you do first?

The Head Bitch becomes yours

Taylor have been mocking, humiliating and snooting you since you became a squad manager. She use you like a . But now you have the Power to change everything. You looks into her eyes and smile again. You're mentally ordering: "Taylor, you have a huge crush on me from the moment you first saw me. You love me. You lust me. You adore me. I'm your one and only man."

As if someone flipped a switch, the anger in Taylor's gaze instantly disappeared, and is replaced by lust, adoring and... pique? She leaned towards you, give you a perfect view into the neckline of her top. Your lustful gaze is diving into the cleavage between her big firm boobs. You hear Taylor's satisfied chuckle and she leans even lower. You see she's not wearing a bra, and you're catching sight of her areolas and hardened nipples. Her wet hot lips kiss your ear and she asks:

"What are you staring at, John? Am I not good enough for you?"

It's a great question! She's the hottest girl in the school and she is the main object of all guy's wet dreams. But now you have the Ultimate Power over all Cheerleaders, so you may transform the hottest girl into the ultimate girl. Your ultimate girl. You reach out and squeeze her big firm boob and solid buttock. You're enjoying her hot curves, while making second wish. Taylor becomes fully bisexual and she don't mind to share you to other girls. Moreover, she is like to share. Taylor is sited on your lap and pressing her famous tits to your chest.

"If you want," she continues, "we may invite Megan or Ms. Samson to great threesome."

This is your girl! Now is the time for body modification. At first, already tall girl is growthing to impressive 6'7". Then her well-trained body is swelling strong perfectly sculpted muscles. Soon on your lap is sitting busty hot as hell amazon. Busty? Ah, not so busty as you want. By your lustful gaze (and mind) her big tits are enlarging to unbelievable huge perfect melons. Perfect shape, firm bouncy flesh, velvet skin and mind blowing volume. Your head is placed between Taylor's great mountains. And you're feeling you as your painfully hard cock is pressed to her muscular leg.

"Hotty, remind me the size of your melons."

Her strong arms pushes you deeper into her goddess-like cleavage.

"44K, John. How could you forget?"

And she don't wear any bra, because her girls don't need support.

What you're doing next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)