More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Forgetmenot69 Forgetmenot69

Where does he go today?

The Gym

Evan is pretty fit, but he only just started going to the gym a year ago. Today, he’s wearing a pair of loose gym shorts and a tank top. Going in, everything starts out strong. He turns up his earbuds and begins a pretty intense workout.

Evan sweats alot. He’s only on his fifth rep before he’s covered in a thin layer. He tries out a cable machine for the first time. He takes a look around and decides that the most fun is doing cable crossovers. Evan likes looking at himself in the mirror, and the crossover movement looked cool. However, he sets his weight a little too high and starts his rep at a super fast pace. After overestimating his strength, Evan struggles to keep his form, and his hands get caught in his tank top. Its a cheap wife beater that rips instantly. Evan had shut his eyes to focus on his strength and form, but now opens his eyes to see himself strip off his tank top in the largest mirror in the gym.

He loses his strength in the embarrassment and the cables fling his arms to each side, exposing his chest in the most humiliating way. He tries to shrug it off and goes to throw away the tanktop, but he sees half of the gym members ogling him, the rest were simply too focused on their own workouts.

Evan looks at the floor and begins to set up at a weightlifting bench.

“Hey man you need a spot.” Evan jumps. It’s only ninety pounds as Evan is warming up, but he looks up and sees a very fit, but nice looking man. He has a neatly trimmed but large beard and equally long dark and curly hair. Evan surmises that he might just be acting extra nice over the shirt ripping incident. Evan had noticed him in the mirror earlier.

“Sure, but I’m only warming up.”

“That’s cool, I think I’m gonna be here a while.” He says with a smile. “My names Jacob.”

“Evan.”

Another few reps, Jacob helps Evan load another more and more weight on. Soon, Evan’s energy starts to bottom out, but with Jacob’s encouragement, he keeps going.

Does Evan work until failure or change the exercise

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)